same-sex wedding across street from baptist church

same-sex wedding across street from baptist church

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It dawned on me last night when I was driving to a gig why use non standard terms and definitions in the framework of this topic. I was thinking to myself, this is the most nonsensical lunacy i've read from you since the 'i forgot whether i believed Santa existed' debacle.

But before I get to that a question for you - If I, for whatever reason, stop having sex for the rest of my life. What will my sexuality be?
you will be celibate, next question please.

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13

I also love this idea that when you start making up your own terms to well defined standard words you're 'using your own mind'. Comedy gold.
Yes originality is genius as Mill once stated, at least I think it was him, I am sure I read an essay of his on it when I was but a tadpole.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Aug 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you will be celibate, next question please.
I've not taken a religious vow. Unless you're using a new 'Carrobie definition' of the word.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Aug 13

Yes originality is genius as Mill once stated, at least I think it was him, I am sure I read an essay of his on it when I was but a tadpole.
Making up your own definitions to already well defined terms and words is not 'originality', more like insanity.

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13

Making up your own definitions to already well defined terms and words is not 'originality', more like insanity.
all else is mere opinion!

R

Moves
26 Aug 13

So you're right and everyone else is wrong. Stop being arrogant you old bat! Prancing around telling everyone about your superior chess prowess and all that crap.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Aug 13

What about a married couple in their 70's or 80's who no longer have sex, what would their sexuality be classified as in your 'original' scheme?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Aug 13

Originally posted by Tygert
So you're right and everyone else is wrong. Stop being arrogant you old bat! Prancing around telling everyone about your superior chess prowess and all that crap.
So you're right and everyone else is wrong.

That's all there is to it when debating Mr Carrobie.

R

Moves
26 Aug 13
2 edits

[b]So you're right and everyone else is wrong.

That's all there is to it when debating Mr Carrobie.[/b]
I would be so glad to get him a forum ban. This is evidence:

From page 20, "Debates forum"
Thread titled "WWE star Darren Young says he is gay"
Righteous Robbie Carrobie quote when asked if he would outlaw gay marriage:

"If I had the power, I would go much further than that. I would institute a program of mandatory chemical castration for males coupled with forced labour and a rehabilitation program. In the case of lesbians, I would parade them through the city centre in chains with heads shaven, forcing them to weave baskets in an institute until they recanted of their iniquity."

By the way all grammar and spelling was corrected... it was terrible in the original post.

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13

do not despise the snake because he has no horns, who is to say that one day he will not become a dragon,

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13
2 edits

I would be so glad to get him a forum ban. This is evidence:

From page 20, "Debates forum"
Thread titled "WWE star Darren Young says he is gay"
Righteous Robbie Carrobie quote when asked if he would outlaw gay marriage:

"If I had the power, I would go much further than that. I would institute a program of mandatory chemical castration for males coupl By the way all grammar and spelling was corrected... it was terrible in the original post.
it was said in jest, pity that you did not include the tongue in cheek emoticon from the original and instead seek to portray the post out of context and with the opposite effect from that which was initially intended, you can receive a forum ban for misrepresentation.

I don't do punctuation, I have transcended its narrow limits, I claim the status of artist, you cannot confine me in your pedantic world!

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13
1 edit

If you knew anything about platonic philosophy you would know what the term refers to,

God how we must battle against ignorance!

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13

What about a married couple in their 70's or 80's who no longer have sex, what would their sexuality be classified as in your 'original' scheme?
If they no longer are sexually active then they are celibate, so clear, so defined, so practical and soooo real!

rc

Moves
26 Aug 13

[b]So you're right and everyone else is wrong.

That's all there is to it when debating Mr Carrobie.[/b]
after all we've been through to treat me this way, its too much for any man to bear.

R

Moves
26 Aug 13
1 edit

it was said in jest, pity that you did not include the tongue in cheek emoticon from the original and instead seek to portray the post out of context and with the opposite effect from that which was initially intended, you can receive a forum ban for misrepresentation.
A stupid tongue out emoticon does not change hate speech unfortunately and that is not an argument. "Oh dear, poor little old me! An emoticon wasn't shown, it made what I said seem a whole lot better."