1. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 06:15
    http://cjonline.com/news/2013-06-22/couple-holds-same-sex-wedding-across-westboro-baptist-church
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 08:04
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    http://cjonline.com/news/2013-06-22/couple-holds-same-sex-wedding-across-westboro-baptist-church
    heh, yeah, the rainbow house. karmarific.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 12:28
    The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?”

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

They said to Him, “Why then did Moses command to give a certificate of divorce, and to put her away?”

He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

(Matthew 19:3-9 NKJV)

The Instructor
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 00:002 edits
    that's not a real wedding, its a farcical mockery of marriage and it will never be a real wedding no matter how hard you propagandize.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 00:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    that's not a real wedding, its a farcical mockery of marriage and it will never be a real wedding no matter how hard you propagandize.
    It's not coincidental that your opinion matters not to them.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 08:21
    how hard do you care that i call you a closed minded bigoted buffoon?

it would give you an idea of how much they care about the opinions of people like you. probably the reason why they chose to be wed in front of the westboro asholes.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 08:39
    Originally posted by JS357
    It's not coincidental that your opinion matters not to them.
    artificial and a mockery
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 08:45
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    how hard do you care that i call you a closed minded bigoted buffoon?

it would give you an idea of how much they care about the opinions of people like you. probably the reason why they chose to be wed in front of the westboro asholes.
    Were you not just recently stating that you wished those who do not share your perspective on same sex marriage should die out and here you are with your hate speech pontificating about tolerance. It appears to me that there is absolutely no difference between you and the westbro baptists, you are one and the same, simply different polarities.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 08:48
    artificial and a mockery
    you wish them well though, right?
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 09:06
    Luckily for them, their definitions of 'wedding' and 'marriage' are different, so it is entirely real by their definitions. It is not a farcical mockery, because they are simply not trying to conform to your definition. They are trying to mock you and the Baptist Church for thinking that you own the definition and that you can force it on others.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 09:21
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you wish them well though, right?
    I wished they gave up their homosexual practice and cleansed themselves in the blood of the lamb!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 09:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Luckily for them, their definitions of 'wedding' and 'marriage' are different, so it is entirely real by their definitions. It is not a farcical mockery, because they are simply not trying to conform to your definition. They are trying to mock you and the Baptist Church for thinking that you own the definition and that you can force it on others.
    luck has nothing to do with it, simply because you want to redefine what has been known for centuries as the union of a male and a female is your business. Regardless of what they are attempting to do, its still a mockery and is artificial and contrived and it will always be artificial and contrived no matter how much propaganda and hate speech we are subjected to. I have forced no one to accept anything, you are once again falling into fiction.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 11:59
    I wished they gave up their homosexual practice and cleansed themselves in the blood of the lamb!
    how can you wish they give up something you are unable to define?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 13:23
    Regardless of what they are attempting to do, its still a mockery and is artificial and contrived and it will always be artificial and contrived no matter how much propaganda and hate speech we are subjected to.
    All marriage is 'artificial and contrived' even yours. Much as you think it is 'real' it is nevertheless "deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously." (the dictionary definition for contrived).

I have forced no one to accept anything, you are once again falling into fiction.
    So you support legalizing same sex marriage?
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 13:54
    Were you not just recently stating that you wished those who do not share your perspective on same sex marriage should die out and here you are with your hate speech pontificating about tolerance. It appears to me that there is absolutely no difference between you and the westbro baptists, you are one and the same, simply different polarities.
    wish? it isn't just that. it is a certainty. just like most high school kids these days wouldn't even dream it is something odd with sharing classes with black kids, so to will homophobes like you die out.

of course, you attempt to imply that i really wish death on them. to which i don't bother to respond. there is a difference in going extinct and wishing death on someone you don't agree with like the westboro asholes do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree