Satan Worship

Satan Worship

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 12
1 edit

&feature=related

rc

Moves
14 May 12
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Fzmyp2TdA&feature=related
I met a Satanist once on my house to house ministry, when I was a little sceptical
(ones does not meet them every day) she was very nice and showed me here satanic
tattoo as proof of authenticity. She would have talked some more but it was freezing
and she was moving house. She was far more pleasant than many born again
christians that I've had the misfortune to meet, just saying. I also discovered a large
pentangle in an abandoned house which used to belong to a famous Scottish singer
Calumn Kennedy in Paisley, which had partially burnt down. It was obviously being
used by some kind of witches. Naturally I placed a small Bible tract in the centre and
placed a stone upon it, to let the powers of darkness know that one of Jehovahs angels
had been there and was turning persons from darkness to light. Id love to have
seen the witches faces on discovery of that tract, right in the centre of their
precious pentangle. 🙂

Moves
15 May 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I met a Satanist once on my house to house ministry, when I was a little sceptical
(ones does not meet them every day) she was very nice and showed me here satanic
tattoo as proof of authenticity. She would have talked some more but it was freezing
and she was moving house. She was far more pleasant than many born again
christians that I've ...[text shortened]... itches faces on discovery of that tract, right in the centre of their
precious pentangle. 🙂
I severely doubt that they would have been bothered.
The most likely reactions are likely to laugh at your stupidity or simply sigh throw the bible
tract away with the rest of the burned stuff and forget about it.

Although I find it telling that you are perfectly happy to insult and desecrate someone else's
holy symbol and insult their religion and to relish the idea of 'seeing their faces' when they
discover what you've done, but get highly offended and upset when someone does the same
to you.

The word hypocrite comes to mind...

Cape Town

Moves
15 May 12

I met a Satanist once ....
As far as I know, Satanists, do not worship Satan (or even believe in his existence).

Moves
15 May 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
As far as I know, Satanists, do not worship Satan (or even believe in his existence).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

"Satanism is a group of religions composed of a diverse number of ideological and philosophical beliefs and social phenomena. Their shared features include symbolic association with, admiration for the character of, and even veneration of Satan or similar rebellious, promethean, and liberating figures."

rc

Moves
15 May 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
I severely doubt that they would have been bothered.
The most likely reactions are likely to laugh at your stupidity or simply sigh throw the bible
tract away with the rest of the burned stuff and forget about it.

Although I find it telling that you are perfectly happy to insult and desecrate someone else's
holy symbol and insult their religion ...[text shortened]... fended and upset when someone does the same
to you.

The word hypocrite comes to mind...
I laugh in the face of your indignation.

Moves
15 May 12

I laugh in the face of your indignation.
Indignation?

I am not even surprised.

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy and lack of feeling.

You come across a building partially burned down and instead of sympathising with those who lived
there/worshipped there, you insult their religion (anonymously as well) and desecrate their holy symbols.

When if the same was done to you, you would throw a hissy fit.

Your hypocrisy and lack of compassion, empathy or feeling are note worthy, and thus I noted them.

rc

Moves
15 May 12
4 edits

Originally posted by googlefudge
Indignation?

I am not even surprised.

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy and lack of feeling.

You come across a building partially burned down and instead of sympathising with those who lived
there/worshipped there, you insult their religion (anonymously as well) and desecrate their holy symbols.

When if the same was done to you, you wo ...[text shortened]... our hypocrisy and lack of compassion, empathy or feeling are note worthy, and thus I noted them.
lol, the house was partially burned down by Column Kennedy as an insurance scam,
he was heavily drinking and in debt at the time, no one was living there. Your
opinion of my actions as desecration, lack of empathy/compassion, killer of Bambi's
Mom etc smack of sensationalism and I laugh at them also. How the witches
reacted to my tract is also undetermined yet you insist on building a highly negative
reaction with more sensationalism, burning etc etc, despite your lack of any
evidence, insisting on using conjecture and your own self certified opinions as the
basis for even more self certified opinion, I laugh at that also,

thanks for providing such top notch entertainment, if i need a court jester, then ill
seriously give consideration to you, your only drawback being lack of sense of
humour! then again i forget that your part Vulcan and human emotions may appear
irrational.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 May 12

lol, the house was partially burned down by Column Kennedy as an insurance scam,
he was heavily drinking and in debt at the time, no one was living there. Your
opinion of my actions as desecration, lack of empathy/compassion, killer of Bambi's
reacted to my tract is a ...[text shortened]...
humour! then again i forget that your part Vulcan and human emotions may appear
irrational.
"worshipping" satan is no different and has just the same effect as worshipping your god. You need to be a bit more tolerant of other people's religions.

I am free of such blinders, I am intolerant of ANY religion🙂

rc

Moves
15 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
"worshipping" satan is no different and has just the same effect as worshipping your god. You need to be a bit more tolerant of other people's religions.

I am free of such blinders, I am intolerant of ANY religion🙂
fail, worshipping the creation is of no value, one would be as well as worshipping a
tree, or a rock, or a river. I meet people of different religions all the time, offering
them a Biblical tract disrespects their religion, how? More mere opinion!

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
15 May 12

fail, worshipping the creation is of no value, one would be as well as worshipping a
tree, or a rock, or a river. I meet people of different religions all the time, offering
them a Biblical tract disrespects their religion, how? More mere opinion!
But Robbie..... there are people who worship trees, rocks and rivers.

Are they blind? Are they non-devout?

Your comment belittles these people, when you write " one would be as well as......", and yet they are genuine in their worship of these sacred things.

Is it, indeed, one rule for you only, and all others fail?

-m.

Cape Town

Moves
15 May 12

Your opinion of my actions as desecration, lack of empathy/compassion, killer of Bambi's
reacted to my tract is also undetermined yet you insist on building a highly negative
reaction with more sensationalism, burning etc etc, despite your lack of any
evidence, insisti ...[text shortened]... certified opinions as the
basis for even more self certified opinion, I laugh at that also,
Yet it was quite clear from your story that your intent was desecration, insult with a lack of empathy/compassion - regardless of what the witches actually thought.

rc

Moves
15 May 12

Originally posted by mikelom
But Robbie..... there are people who worship trees, rocks and rivers.

Are they blind? Are they non-devout?

Your comment belittles these people, when you write " one would be as well as......", and yet they are genuine in their worship of these sacred things.

Is it, indeed, one rule for you only, and all others fail?

-m.
how is worshipping a tree of any value, a river, a stone, do tell. Is the river, tree or
stone going to instruct you? If there is value then please state what that value is, you
have not said. I may genuinely feel or give vent to a lot of things, that makes what I
do, think, worship valuable how, you have not said. More mere opinion.

F

Moves
15 May 12

how is worshipping a tree of any value, a river, a stone, do tell. Is the river, tree or
stone going to instruct you? If there is value then please state what that value is, you
have not said. I may genuinely feel or give vent to a lot of things, that makes what I
do, think, worship valuable how, you have not said. More mere opinion.
It's not clear why you feel the need to demonstrate contempt for people who value something you do not value?

rc

Moves
15 May 12
2 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
Yet it was quite clear from your story that your intent was desecration, insult with a lack of empathy/compassion - regardless of what the witches actually thought.
more mere unsubstantiated opinion from your room full of mirrors, the folly of those
that believe their own propaganda! that would be you. isn't it ironic the dearth of
atheists that defend religion and here you are in your droves defending the alleged
desecration of a pentagle scored in the dirt, in a semi derelict house, I mock your mock
concern and indignation, you hypocrites!