Satanism

Satanism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-did-flock-turkeys-circle-105616051.html

Satanist turkeys kill a cat and then walk in circles around while chanting....er....um....gobbling

Creepy.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
04 Mar 17

The Christian God is busy harvesting souls. Lucifer was so disgusted he left the God realm.

And God cannot stop it.

l

Moves
04 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
The Christian God is busy harvesting souls. Lucifer was so disgusted he left the God realm.

And God cannot stop it.
Ahhh, no! Thrown out is not the same as leaving. Satan wanted to be like God, he wanted to be God and the perpetuation of this is seen in the garden with Adam and Eve when he lied to them.

Isaiah 14:11-13 King James Version (KJV)
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

And God did stop it, he is the one in control.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Mar 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Most Satanist stay indoors. They are hard to spot and sometimes try to blend in with goths/emos
And how do you know this? Is this a worldwide trend? I don't know any goths/emos so it wouldn't work here.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
I asked you about your moral compass. It appears to be completely broken. You are deeming the murder of children ~ being deliberately sacrificed ~ in worship of "Satan" to be the moral equivalent of somebody not believing in the existence pf "Satan" and vowing to do no harm to children. Your moral compass does not enable you to differentiate. But I take it that you don't want to talk about that.
I asked you about your moral compass. It appears to be completely broken.

Do you believe everyones moral compass should work in the same way if it is working right and not 'broken'?

F

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Do you believe everyones moral compass should work in the same way if it is working right and not 'broken'?
If you have actually read and understood anything I have written on the subject of morality, you will already know my answer to this.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If you have actually read and understood anything I have written on the subject of morality, you will already know my answer to this.
I have and do. If you say that his moral compass is 'broken' then how do you know that yours isn't the one that's broken if he got his morals the same way that you got yours.

F

Moves
05 Mar 17

I have and do. If you say that his moral compass is 'broken' then how do you know that yours isn't the one that's broken if he got his morals the same way that you got yours.
I perceive his moral compass as broken - as compared to mine - for the reasons I explained in full on earlier threads when these matters were discussed in detail, and which you are obviously (and characteristically) now ignoring.

If you're interested in my views on the issues surrounding people disagreeing about what is and isn't morally sound, see Thread 171350 or Thread 170817 among others.

I perceive your behaviour of asking me questions that you have already asked, ignoring the answers, and then asking about the same things again and again and again, as trolling.

F

Moves
05 Mar 17
1 edit

FMF: If you have actually read and understood anything I have written on the subject of morality, you will already know my answer to this.

I have and do.
If - as you claim - you have "read and understood" what I have written in the past, please summarize what my viewpoint is on disagreements on moral issues. If you get it more or less right, I will acknowledge that you have indeed "read and understood".

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Mar 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I perceive his moral compass as broken - as compared to mine - for the reasons I explained in full on earlier threads when these matters were discussed in detail, and which you are obviously (and characteristically) now ignoring.

If you're interested in my views on the issues surrounding people disagreeing about what is and isn't morally sound, see [threadid ...[text shortened]... oring the answers, and then asking about the same things again and again and again, as trolling.
I am not ignoring what you have said, I would like to know what you think justifies the idea that your moral sensibilities are correct and his are incorrect if both of you obtained your moral sensibilities from your nature and nurture respectively. In other words what makes your nature and nurture the correct place to get the correct morals from and his nature and nurture the incorrect place to get the correct morals from?

F

Moves
05 Mar 17
1 edit

I would like to know what you think justifies the idea that your moral sensibilities are correct and his are incorrect if both of you obtained your moral sensibilities from your nature and nurture respectively.
I think you are just trolling me. If you're genuinely interested, go back and browse the two threads I gave you links to.

F

Moves
05 Mar 17

I am not ignoring what you have said...
And yet you ask the same things over and over again as if I haven't already addressed the issue in earlier discussions.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
I think you are just trolling me. If you're genuinely interested, go back and browse the two threads I gave you links to.
I am not trolling you. The question I am asking you is based on everything you have said so far about your own moral sensibilities. You got your moral sensibilities from your 'nature and nurture' he got his moral sensibilities from his 'nature and nurture', so why do you think that your nature and nurture provides you with the correct morals and his 'nature and nurture' provides him with the incorrect morals?

F

Moves
05 Mar 17

I am not trolling you. The question I am asking you is based on everything you have said so far about your own moral sensibilities. You got your moral sensibilities from your 'nature and nurture' he got his moral sensibilities from his 'nature and nurture', so why do you think that your nature and nurture provides you with the correct morals and his 'nature and nurture' provides him with the incorrect morals?
Checkout the threads where we discussed this before.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
Checkout the threads where we discussed this before.
I have checked them, I don't find any answer to this question.