1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 08:45
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Why not? Believe it or not God is much more powerful than Satan, we however on our
    own do not share that ability. With God yes, on our own not so much!

Besides why play with the liar, when the truth giver wants to share His life with you?
    You know that's just a 'take' you have on this.
    I still sense fear in you
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 04:47
    Where is the power. The all=creator is this freekin weak. I am embarrassed for it.
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 05:08
    Originally posted by apathist
    Where is the power. The all=creator is this freekin weak. I am embarrassed for it.
    'Weak' compared to who or what?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 21:43
    I thought about posting in this thread a few days ago, but the devil beat me to it.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 22:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You know that's just a 'take' you have on this.
    I still sense fear in you
    Okay sure
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 22:14
    So if we are on our own we are not with god?
    If you are alone you are not with anyone.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '17 08:42
    Okay sure
    Me too.
    Love the title of the book "Feel the fear and do it anyway" . (I think they're talking about skydiving n stuff in that book. (Not Satanism )
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '17 08:44
    If you are alone you are not with anyone.
    This is where our disagreement starts. God is one with everything. And part of everything. Including me (?)

I was just thinking when a Christian is with god or when I'm with myself is the same thing.Do you disagree?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '17 11:313 edits
    This is where our disagreement starts. God is one with everything. And part of everything. Including me (?)

I was just thinking when a Christian is with god or when I'm with myself is the same thing.Do you disagree?
    You, I, and everyone right now are walking in God's grace today, meaning we are not
    being put to death for our evil ways on the spot. God is granting us room to repent and
    come to Him to be saved, having our relationship restored to what it should be, not what it
    is while we are walking in the flesh. So since the whole universe is God's handy work, it
    cannot contain Him He fills it and more.

When God created the universe it was all called very good, love was supposed to be the
    guiding force *God* but the knowledge of good and evil tempted us we followed Satan
    and from that point on for us we have been doing that ever since, until Jesus. We were
    given a law before Christ, but none of us could keep it, with Jesus He enters into our very
    lives and starts a work in us and part of that is the forgiveness of sins.

Without Jesus' work in our lives we walk before God in our own righteousness, we will
    give an account to God for everything, every word, every deed, everything we should have
    done and didn't. Our works will condemn us unless we are as righteous as Jesus, none of
    us are, or will be on our own, even though some are Hell bent on doing so. If you want
    God, you have to do that on God's terms not ours, and God freely gives us Jesus who
    died for us at our worst so we can be forgiven.

Jesus deserves our love and everything there is about us, what He did for us, we should
    be turning our lives over to Him. He gets glory and honor when we turn from our wicked
    ways to serve Him, even the angels in heaven rejoice when one of us does that. Its all
    about Jesus, not about us.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '17 19:541 edit
    You, I, and everyone right now are walking in God's grace today, meaning we are not
    being put to death for our evil ways on the spot. God is granting us room to repent and
    come to Him to be saved, having our relationship restored to what it should be, not what it
    is while we are walking in the flesh. So since the whole universe is God's handy work, it
    c ...[text shortened]... even the angels in heaven rejoice when one of us does that. Its all
    about Jesus, not about us.
    I couldn't get past first sentence.
    I'm lost for words. I'll try again later maybe
    edit: I read the rest. Boring. But that's cool.... for you I guess
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 18:00
    Originally posted by josephw
    I thought about posting in this thread a few days ago, but the devil beat me to it.
    Must have done down to Georgia again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree