1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 17:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What's that got to do with you lying about reading those two threads in 16 minutes? Nothing. It's just you dodging and deflecting again. You should hang out with the likes of Eledar, Whodey, Lemon Lime and RJhinds, you could all get into a mutual circle jerk of right-wing idiot religiosity and moral abandonment.
    Lol you certainly love to make unfounded accusations ey. Maybe you would care to point out which particular post of FMF I have never read and how you know that I haven't?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 17:27
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Lol you certainly love to make unfounded accusations ey. Maybe you would care to point out which particular post of FMF I have never read and how you know that I haven't?
    At the bottom of page 7 you responded to FMF:

Originally posted by FMF
    Checkout the threads where we discussed this before.

Reply by FMJ
    I have checked them, I don't find any answer to this question.

It was 16 minutes between this reply and your previous post. You could not have checked both of those lengthy threads in that time.

Now, go on, tell me you had been checking them previously to ensure you were all caught up, go on...

You're a liar.
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:10
    At the bottom of page 7 you responded to FMF:

Originally posted by FMF
    [b]Checkout the threads where we discussed this before.

Reply by FMJ
    I have checked them, I don't find any answer to this question.

It was 16 minutes between this reply and your previous post. You could not have checked both of those lengthy threads in that time ...[text shortened]... u had been checking them previously to ensure you were all caught up, go on...

You're a liar.[/b]
    So if you can only read 5 words per minute it means everyone does? 😵
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:31
    Originally posted by MarshallPrice
    I'm not a Satanist, but a close friend of mine is. We were talking about religion today and he gave me a copy of LaVey's Satanic Bible. I've been thumbing through it and found some of the core messages rather interesting. Below will be The Eleven Satanic Rules of The Earth and The Nine Satanic Sins copied from The Church of Satan's official website.
    ...[text shortened]... ought I might as well put some information out there for the people who may find it interesting.
    Why play with Satanism, seeing how he seeks to destroy you? Not only that he is a foe of
    God that is about to cast into a lake of fire. He and those that belong to him are the reason
    Hell was created. It isn't like a he is a co-equal power house next to God, he is a created
    being who has his being in God's creation and will pay for all the evil he as done.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:33
    So if you can only read 5 words per minute it means everyone does? 😵
    The issue is less with your reading speed and more with your comprehension and memory retention.
  6. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:43
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    The issue is less with your reading speed and more with your comprehension and memory retention.
    Ah if there is a problem with my memory feel free to give me FMFs answer to my question which I have supposedly forgotten or failed to comprehend when I read over his posts too quickly. I'm not holding my breath because we both know he hasn't answered it.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:46
    Originally posted by apathist
    Two sides to every story, but the christian story is so one sided.
    and vague, I don't care what Suzi Q says.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:49
    What's that got to do with you lying about reading those two threads in 16 minutes? Nothing. It's just you dodging and deflecting again. You should hang out with the likes of Eledar, Whodey, Lemon Lime and RJhinds, you could all get into a mutual circle jerk of right-wing idiot religiosity and moral abandonment.
    I'd break out the popcorn (and the weed) for that. Seriously it would be like "Your ok,no you're ok, no no, you're really ok except your relative needs to die, but you're ok,etc. "
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:52
    Ah if there is a problem with my memory feel free to give me FMFs answer to my question which I have supposedly forgotten or failed to comprehend when I read over his posts too quickly. I'm not holding my breath because we both know he hasn't answered it.
    On the contrary. I'm sure he has answered it at least 23 times.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 18:53
    You think he has an actual problem with "comprehension and memory retention"? Now he's asked YOU to feel free to give him MY answer to HIS question. Even if you did, he'd just ignore it, and then he'd ask you to give him my answer to his question again, and then again, and again, and again. And then, if you expressed any frustration or refused to repeat it, he'd call you out for "dodging" the question.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 23:06
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Why play with Satanism, seeing how he seeks to destroy you? Not only that he is a foe of
    God that is about to cast into a lake of fire. He and those that belong to him are the reason
    Hell was created. It isn't like a he is a co-equal power house next to God, he is a created
    being who has his being in God's creation and will pay for all the evil he as done.
    Why play with Satanism? Why not? We have the power. Ignorance is the demons best attack, so going in 'there' and just saying "wow this is ridiculous" is kinda empowering to those who may think that satan has any power over us
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:25
    On the contrary. I'm sure he has answered it at least 23 times.
    So then you shouldn't have any problem quoting just one of those answers. Oh wait, you can't.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:29
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Why play with Satanism? Why not? We have the power. Ignorance is the demons best attack, so going in 'there' and just saying "wow this is ridiculous" is kinda empowering to those who may think that satan has any power over us
    Why not? Believe it or not God is much more powerful than Satan, we however on our
    own do not share that ability. With God yes, on our own not so much!

Besides why play with the liar, when the truth giver wants to share His life with you?
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 02:32
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Why not? Believe it or not God is much more powerful than Satan, we however on our
    own do not share that ability. With God yes, on our own not so much!

Besides why play with the liar, when the truth giver wants to share His life with you?
    So if we are on our own we are not with god?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 08:13
    So then you shouldn't have any problem quoting just one of those answers. Oh wait, you can't.
    Can you post something original and non-repetitive? Oh wait, you can't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree