Satanism

Satanism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
"The same root"? "To involve yourself, dabble, etc.with satanism means to follow a liar and to self-deceive oneself, for power that you will never have"? ...
If a person is not christian, what now?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
He's influenced by Satan and hence a latent satanist 😀

F

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
According to Christians, you mean?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by FMF
According to Christians, you mean?
Just according to people.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
03 Mar 17

The evil devil is christian. Hard to accept, I know.

P

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
There is a huge difference between groups and individuals that follow or are influenced "Satan"

This is the same for much organized religion.
That is true. There have also been many groups claiming to be Christian that are very dangerous. I. E. those involved with the Georgetown incident. And the ideologies of the KKK etc. Ya, look at the "Dark Ages" !

There is a huge difference though between say the 'Pagans', who wish to live in natural laws v/s the darker side of Satanism. An example of this is skinning cats and dogs, alive. Some of these groups walk a much darker path than that.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Pudgenik
That is true. There have also been many groups claiming to be Christian that are very dangerous. I. E. those involved with the Georgetown incident. And the ideologies of the KKK etc. Ya, look at the "Dark Ages" !

There is a huge difference though between say the 'Pagans', who wish to live in natural laws v/s the darker side of Satanism. An example of this is skinning cats and dogs, alive. Some of these groups walk a much darker path than that.
Haven't your views on this been swayed by your own brother embracing Paganism?

P

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Haven't you views on this been swayed by your own brother embracing Paganism?
No. I've had too many experiences to deny my faith. But i can understand where he comes from. And i've known people who were strong Christians at one time, then lost their faith over some tragic moment. Death of a niece for one who couldn't understand why God would let her die. Bone marrow cancer.

I've had an openness in views for a long time. I can't see how some one who is a Buddhist and loves people and life is any different than what God wants of us.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Mar 17

But such groups are few and far between. I personally have never met anyone claiming to be a satanist of any variety. In my experience the worst people you can meet act under the guise of one of the major religions and commit their atrocities all while preaching love. This is not to say all religious people are bad, I have known a lot of very good religious people. Its just that if you are going to be a terrible person, impersonating a loving theist is an effective way to deceive and manipulate people.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Mar 17

No. I've had too many experiences to deny my faith. But i can understand where he comes from. And i've known people who were strong Christians at one time, then lost their faith over some tragic moment. Death of a niece for one who couldn't understand why God would let her die. Bone marrow cancer.

I've had an openness in views for a long time. I can't s ...[text shortened]... some one who is a Buddhist and loves people and life is any different than what God wants of us.
Did Paul share this openness to Paganism? Or if you like, is an openness and tolerance of paganism biblically supported or encouraged?

P

Moves
03 Mar 17

Did Paul share this openness to Paganism? Or if you like, is an openness and tolerance of paganism biblically supported or encouraged?
I think you'll find that Jesus never spoke to "groups" of people, but to all. Look at the Beatitudes. Never once does Jesus say, you have to know who i am. Blessed are the poor in spirit. Blessed are those etc.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Mar 17

I think you'll find that Jesus never spoke to "groups" of people, but to all...
Were the Pharisees a group of people?

P

Moves
03 Mar 17
3 edits

Were the Pharisees a group of people?
yes, they are a group of people.

His teachings are not for one particular group of people, unless you want to say the group of people are those who love others or love God. He taught the Jews of coarse, but the teachings were not limited to just the Jews.

And again Jesus never put Himself on a pedistal. He never said, look at me look at me. He never said "you must know who i am" . What He did say (Matt 25:35-40)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 17
1 edit

I've had an openness in views for a long time. I can't s ...[text shortened]... some one who is a Buddhist and loves people and life is any different than what God wants of us.
God wants us to fullfill our potential

edit: what a crap bumper sticker,eww

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Mar 17

Originally posted by twhitehead
But such groups are few and far between. I personally have never met anyone claiming to be a satanist of any variety. In my experience the worst people you can meet act under the guise of one of the major religions and commit their atrocities all while preaching love. This is not to say all religious people are bad, I have known a lot of very good religio ...[text shortened]... ible person, impersonating a loving theist is an effective way to deceive and manipulate people.
Most Satanist stay indoors. They are hard to spot and sometimes try to blend in with goths/emos