1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 12:48
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I dont believe your interpretation of what Jesus said.
    I quoted Him exactly what interpretation do you think I have given that is different than the
    words He used?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 12:511 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I quoted Him exactly what interpretation do you think I have given that is different than the
    words He used?
    Quoting exactly but omitting the context and explanations is deceitful.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 13:231 edit
    Here is an example. You always quote this passage but leave out the explanation :

Your favourtie passage He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.

This is the explanation by JesusAnd this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, lest his works should be reproved. But he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, that they have been wrought in God. (John 3:18-21 ASV)[/b]

You only quote the first part because it appears to be supporting mouth belief in Christ. Whereas the explanation by Christ clearly points to a belief which means good works.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 13:54
    Here is an example. You always quote this passage but leave out the explanation :

[i][b]Your favourtie passage
    He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.

This is the explanation by JesusAnd this is the judgment, that the ...[text shortened]... in Christ. Whereas the explanation by Christ clearly points to a belief which means good works.[/b]
    Actually because Jesus is the Light avoiding Him is staying in darkness. In context as you suggest nothing I have quoted or have said changes. While you promote staying away from Jesus and denying Him is of no importance to being acceptable if some measures of work has been done.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 15:42
    Actually because Jesus is the Light avoiding Him is staying in darkness. In context as you suggest nothing I have quoted or have said changes. While you promote staying away from Jesus and denying Him is of no importance to being acceptable if some measures of work has been done.
    There are two ways one can accept / deny Christ
    - with the mouth
    - with the heart

Of course accepting both ways is the ideal. But accepting with the heart is the better of the two. You promote with the mouth. I promote accepting with the heart and that means to follow his commandments.

There are people who help others the way Jesus described in Matt 25 and these have no knowledge of Christ but they pick up Christ when he is down. These will enter the Kingdom of God. They are doers.

You promote talking not doing.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 15:57
    There are two ways one can accept / deny Christ
    - with the mouth
    - with the heart

Of course accepting both ways is the ideal. But accepting with the heart is the better of the two. You promote with the mouth. I promote accepting with the heart and that means to follow his commandments.

There are people who help others the way Jesus described in ...[text shortened]... is down. These will enter the Kingdom of God. They are doers.

You promote talking not doing.
    Hardly you either have God’s Spirit or not!
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 16:40
    I believe everything Jesus said.
    But do you practice what you preach.

Doesn't look like it.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 16:452 edits
    Hardly you either have God’s Spirit or not!
    All who do righteousness and do good works have Gods Spirit. Neither is that something for you to concern yourself with becuase God or Christ can give their Spirit to anyone they choose. There are no rules governing that.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 16:48
    Originally posted by @secondson

Doesn't look like it.
    Opinions .. not interested in those. Of course you are entitled to them. Im intersted in the doctrine of Christ. Make a comment about that and Im there discussing. Want to talk about people and who does what and with who .. blah blah blah .. you wont find me there.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 16:51
    I dont believe your interpretation of what Jesus said.
    But we should believe yours?

It's simple English. Jesus said to those who claimed to do good works that they are workers of iniquity.

It is obvious that you are either an imposter, or you haven't been born again, or both, because if you had been born again the Holy Spirit would make the verses in question as plain to you as they are to the rest of us.

Third option might be that you are so severely dyslectic that the words don't appear in their proper order before your eyes.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 17:042 edits
    But we should believe yours?

It's simple English. Jesus said to those who claimed to do good works that they are workers of iniquity.

It is obvious that you are either an imposter, or you haven't been born again, or both, because if you had been born again the Holy Spirit would make the verses in question as plain to you as they are to the rest of u ...[text shortened]... ou are so severely dyslectic that the words don't appear in their proper order before your eyes.
    Im not a church christian so Im not polluted by your false doctrines so clearly Im not one of you people therefore I would never see things your way. I see what Jesus is saying.is that these people in Matt 7 were EVIL WORKERS. These people never claimed to do GOOD works and Jesus never said they did good works like other Christians are claiming. So you are lying through your crooked teeth... typical of people who profess to have eternal life. You people have no conscience and you do not fear God, because you think God cannot take away your eternal life ...wait and see pal.

In Matt 7 they claimed to do WONDERFUL works. If you examine the Greek original word and Im sure your pastor has done that you would see dunamis doo'-nam-is specifically miraculous power (usually by implication a miracle itself): - ability, abundance, meaning, might miracle (-s), power, strength, violence, mighty (wonderful) work.

Performing miracles and doing good works are not the same thing. Good works is what Jesus wants.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 17:56

Doesn't look like it.
    You are the one that is over emphasizing some scripture over others, I am taking it all in not suggesting Jesus was in error when He spoke about either Atheist or those that don’t believe in Him.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 18:10
    You are the one that is over emphasizing some scripture over others, I am taking it all in not suggesting Jesus was in error when He spoke about either Atheist or those that don’t believe in Him.
    LOL 😀. Bet you dont know what Im laughing at
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 19:251 edit
    All who do righteousness and do good works have Gods Spirit. Neither is that something for you to concern yourself with becuase God or Christ can give their Spirit to anyone they choose. There are no rules governing that.
    The only way they can do good works is with the Holy Spirit! You should read up on the Holy Spirit, what you claim about sinners without Him is impossible. Look up who receives Him and what happens after not before!
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 19:51
    The only way they can do good works is with the Holy Spirit! You should read up on the Holy Spirit, what you claim about sinners without Him is impossible. Look up who receives Him and what happens after not before!
    Well some like King Cyrus and Rahab the harlot, had no Holy Spirit, but they did good works . Some again Judas and Annanias and Sapphira did evil and they had the Holy Spirit. So something is not quite right about your doctrine.

In any case, Holy Spirit or not, Jesus says how he will judge people and who enters the Kingdom of God. .. and sadly for you its all about good works and righteousness.

Nobody will be able to say "Lord I have the Holy Spirit .. Im in !!! " ... LOL 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree