Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
Christianity and Islam are both malignant cancers who have murdered millions of people for simply a lack of belief in their "special fairytales" .
Christianity and Islam are also codes for living that have made it possible for billions and billions of people, for centuries, to live ordered lives in cohesive societies, and feel there's purpose and meaning in life, on a scale that arguably dwarfs the millions who died because of religious strife.

F

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
Facts are always irrelevant to people who life is ordered only by beliefs.
Why is it important to you to attempt to belittle him then?

F

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
Kellyjay does not wish to be "enlightened " despite what he may say .
If you are not trying to enlighten any followers of "Abrahamic Religions" then what is your purpose in saying "Science Negates" them? Are you saying it for the benefit of people who agree with you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
In over 2000 years you still have zero proof . I am sure that you do believe that the bible is accurate and holy . But even a sincere belief in anything does not make it true . That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence .
There is a universe full of evidence, which you refuse to acknowledge, it isn't that it isn't there you just refuse to engage in it. You cannot even bring your own arguments out to the light of day so they can be looked at. No evidence with your science negating all of the Abramanic religions, so I guess everyone here can simply dismiss you for failing to produce anything whatsoever to back up that claim. Proofs are found in mathematics, beyond that what is reasonable?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
342d

@fmf said
Why is it important to you to attempt to belittle him then?
If saying that people order their lives by a fairytale belief system instead of facts is belittling then it is what it is .

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
First off . Kellyjay does not wish to be "enlightened " despite what he may say . He believes what he believes and nothing short of Jesus himself coming down to him and saying "Hey KellyJay , I don't exist " could possibly change that . Even then he would likely say it was the dirty old Devil trying to deceive him . Facts are always irrelevant to people who life is ordered o ...[text shortened]... ers who have murdered millions of people for simply a lack of belief in their "special fairytales" .
Produce some facts that back up your claims, I've been asking for some since I entered this conversation, and you bloviate nothing more.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
IMO the best argument against my OP was made by Dive
Why thank you.

However what I spotted in your argument was not that it was wrong at a fundamental level, but more that one of two of the supporting joists of evidence were not quite propping up the roof… so to speak.

I’ll address another piece of your post separately.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
If saying that people order their lives by a fairytale belief system instead of facts is belittling then it is what it is .
If you had a fact that might mean something, but you don't seem to have anything that can be examined, what is it you have, a fairytale belief system without facts?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
342d

@kellyjay said
There is a universe full of evidence, which you refuse to acknowledge, it isn't that it isn't there you just refuse to engage in it. You cannot even bring your own arguments out to the light of day so they can be looked at. No evidence with your science negating all of the Abramanic religions, so I guess everyone here can simply dismiss you for failing to produce anything whatsoever to back up that claim. Proofs are found in mathematics, beyond that what is reasonable?
My proofs are within science and facts . Yours are about 2 people , a garden , a talking snake and 5000 years of incest .

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
342d
2 edits

@caissad4 said
But if you admit that the OT and NT are inaccurate , contradictory or totally false then what are you left with ??
You see this is a bit of a something-or-other type of argument or assertion which I can’t remember the name of…

If you said something like:
“But if you admit that OT and NT contain inaccuracies, some apparent contradictions or are at least in some part false reporting of the events they describe”. Then I could go along with you. I feel this way about the Bible but still find I lot left for me personally, and my admission of said anomalies doesn’t detract whatsoever from the core moral insights and spiritual truths which for me are valuable.

Edits, typos

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
342d
1 edit

@caissad4 said
My proofs are within science and facts . Yours are about 2 people , a garden , a talking snake and 5000 years of incest .
KellyJay and myself have been arguing over the Bible being the “inerrant, complete and exclusive” word of God for the last 18 months and at the last discourse he got his intellectual underpants so tightly knotted that he finally admitted that the Bible wasn’t the “inerrant, complete and exclusive” word of God … and I have on his ‘stoppage-of-talk’ list pretty much ever since.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
342d

@kellyjay said
Produce some facts that back up your claims, I've been asking for some since I entered this conversation, and you bloviate nothing more.
Two people populating a planet is not a viable gene pool to produce what we have today . Noah and the great flood is refuted by geology and archaeology and the simple fact that there were many other civilizations thriving at the time (and after ) it was claimed to have happened who never mentioned any " great flood ". The Exodus is refuted by Israeli archaeologists being sent out in both 1949 and 1967 to , as David Ben Gurion said "Find our deed " . Both times these professional archaeologists reported there was no evidence of 600,000 people roaming that desert for 40 years . Another fact is that someone couldn't live in the belly of a whale for 3 days .
What facts have you got ??

F

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
But why do it? For whose benefit do you belittle such people? What are you achieving?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
342d

@fmf said
But why do it? For whose benefit do you belittle such people? What are you achieving?
Because that is what it is . Your perspective is different than mine

F

Moves
342d

@caissad4 said
Because that is what it is . Your perspective is different than mine
You are belittling KellyJay's beliefs for MY benefit, then?