Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Science Negates All of Abrahamic Religions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
You are not capable of reading or choose to not educate yourself . Typical Creationist Christian .
For someone who makes a claim, and is unable to back it up, not quite sure why you are saying I'm the one not capable and choosing not to educate myself. You are the one who was boasting and leaving all questions to you unanswered, what does make you a typical what?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
So much for being able to stay on the topic of the OP , lol.
You should try staying on topic!
Maybe you could have made a claim that you could back up, unlike the ones you made.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@kellyjay said
For someone who makes a claim, and is unable to back it up, not quite sure why you are saying I'm the one not capable and choosing not to educate myself. You are the one who was boasting and leaving all questions to you unanswered, what does make you a typical what?
All you need to do is to examine the science

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
347d

@kellyjay said
You should try staying on topic!
Maybe you could have made a claim that you could back up, unlike the ones you made.
You have nothing but fairytales to claim to your YEC . Science has refuted them all . Educate yourself please

F

Moves
347d
1 edit

@caissad4 said
You have nothing but fairytales to claim to your YEC . Science has refuted them all . Educate yourself please
As right as you might or might not be about what science means for the credibility of YEC beliefs, your lexicographical resort to the word "fairytales" indicates that you are here to mock KellyJay and not engage him.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
So much for being able to stay on the topic of the OP , lol.
I’m just filling the space while we wait for you to address my replies to you.

Would you like me to copy paste them here or leave them buried?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
More “do your own research” banter.

Moves
347d

@fmf said
As right as you might or might not be about what science means for the credibility of YEC beliefs, your lexicographical resort to the word "fairytales" indicates that you are here to mock KellyJay and not engage him.
I don't think that's a fair assessment.

A fairy tale can be defined as a 'fabricated story', or a story in which 'improbable events lead to a happy ending.' - I personally think that fits the biblical narrative pretty well. I don't think I am mocking anybody, Christian or otherwise in stating my opinion that biblical events are often made up/contrived, often with human motives behind them that served a political/social purpose at the time, or else to give false hope to humans of immortality to encourage them to tolerate the injustices of their Earthly existence.

All religions are myth and fairy tales. (Often very interesting to explore). That is my starting point for engagement, it is not an attempt to mock or belittle anybody.

Moves
347d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

A fairy tale can be defined as a 'fabricated story', or a story in which 'improbable events lead to a happy ending.' - I personally think that fits the biblical narrative pretty well. I don't think I am mocking anybody, Christian or otherwise in stating my opinion that biblical events are often made up/contrived, often with h ...[text shortened]... xplore). That is my starting point for engagement, it is not an attempt to mock or belittle anybody.
I feel there isn’t really anything to respond to. Not trying to mock or anything but this could easily be turned the other direction from a Christian pov and Faith. What you wrote is just a personal opinion written with only those opinions to back it up as reality and truth. It’s nothing new, just non believers disagreeing with believers?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
347d

@caissad4 said
All you need to do is produce something that proves your point, anyone can make a claim, and when challenged just say go study. How pathetic you are here.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
347d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

A fairy tale can be defined as a 'fabricated story', or a story in which 'improbable events lead to a happy ending.' - I personally think that fits the biblical narrative pretty well. I don't think I am mocking anybody, Christian or otherwise in stating my opinion that biblical events are often made up/contrived, often with h ...[text shortened]... xplore). That is my starting point for engagement, it is not an attempt to mock or belittle anybody.
Your hit-and-run tactics sure look that way to me.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
346d

@kellyjay said
All you need to do is produce something that proves your point, anyone can make a claim, and when challenged just say go study. How pathetic you are here.
The science of genetics shows that the whole Adam and Eve thing never happened . Which follows that the whole basis of Christianity does not exist .
Genetics , geology and more show there was no Noah or great flood . Several civilizations were thriving around the world at that time and failed to note any great flood . Who is responsible for educating oneself ?? Even if I chose to show you exactly how and why you are wrong you would merely jam a finger in each ear and shout lalalalalalalalagoddit . You have done similar things in the past .

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
346d

@divegeester said
More “do your own research” banter.
Next thing I will be telling people to go to a library or college or use google , lol .

F

Moves
346d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said

"Fairytales" and the "flying spaghetti monster" and "Pastafarianism" and the like, blah blah blah, are trite riffs used by people who are posturing and giving a wink to those who are likeminded rather than people who are genuine in their desire to engage people of faith.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
346d

@caissad4 said
I am responding to your statement I have not offered anything yet here. Outside of your telling what I should think you have not offered anything related to why.