1. Joined
    28 Aug '10
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 16:46
    Attention RJHinds: The following is intended for humorous purposes only and should not be understood as an accurate description of prehistoric life. Dinosaurs could not really breathe fire and therefore would not have been used for barbecueing. This is the end of the joke. Thank you for your cooperation.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 17:38
    Originally posted by catstorm
    It was intended to be funny, not serious, as everyone else realized. Next time I make a hoke I will give you more notice
    I am glad we got one controversy settled. 😏
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 17:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am glad we got one controversy settled. 😏
    I just see a bleak world without Acme brand explosive tennis balls. Thanks a lot.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 18:512 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    I just see a bleak world without Acme brand explosive tennis balls. Thanks a lot.
    'He who lives by the grenade, dies by the grenade'

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/376402481326932877/
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 19:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is just a cartoon like the Roadrunner and Popeye, so everything in it is not meant to be accurate. Even children should be able to realize that.
    Every time you open your mouth your chess rating looks more and more like your imaginary friend.
  6. Joined
    28 Aug '10
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 21:22
    On the subject of Popeye, wouldn't it make more sense to eat the spinach at the beginning of the fight, instead of getting beaten up first?
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 21:39
    Originally posted by catstorm
    On the subject of Popeye, wouldn't it make more sense to eat the spinach at the beginning of the fight, instead of getting beaten up first?
    He doesn't have an unlimited supply of it, so it makes sense to only use it when
    you really have to... Kinda like the use of magic potion in Asterix and Obelix.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 21:52
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    This from a person who thinks the bible is non-fiction. Even children know better.
    This from a guy who thinks that life sprang from cyrstals or whatever lame theory you believe.

Who here expects life just to spring up anywhere? LOL.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '15 22:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    This from a guy who thinks that life sprang from cyrstals or whatever lame theory you believe.

Rofl.

It really works a whole lot better when you actually know what the position you are mocking actually is ...

I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing at that.
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Feb '15 06:32
    Rofl.

It really works a whole lot better when you actually know what the position you are mocking actually is ...

I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing at that.
    I listened to one evolutionist who claims materials for life could have used crystals as a platform, upon which life would eventually develop to a point where the crystals would no longer be needed.

Apparently he isn't ready to consider the idea of aliens seeding our planet, or maybe he thinks that idea is just too nuts for any serious consideration.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Feb '15 07:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    I am curious as to how you know his theory is lame when you don't even know what theory he has.

Prior to Louis Pasteur, just about everyone.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '15 09:36
    It drops through an inter-dimensional portal which connects to the fuel ducts
    used in Iron Man's suit, which is why he doesn't need to have enough space for fuel tanks.
    how do you know? where you there? if you weren't there you can't know for sure
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    06 Feb '15 10:38
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    the garbage disposal dinosaur constantly eats garbage but we don't see it poop.

does it have an interdimensional portal inside its stomach? is the garbage entirely converted into energy and if so where does that energy go? can that dinosaur explode if you bump into it?
    During the commercials the prehistoric appliances would step outside and poop on the neighbors lawn.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '15 11:511 edit
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I listened to one evolutionist who claims materials for life could have used crystals as a platform, upon which life would eventually develop to a point where the crystals would no longer be needed.

Apparently he isn't ready to consider the idea of aliens seeding our planet, or maybe he thinks that idea is just too nuts for any serious consideration.
    Sure aliens done it, but crystals created the aliens. 😲

The fact that atheists are so willing to believe in an ET but shun the thought of a God existing is rather humorous.

Apparently unknown life forms can only come in the form of a UFO with idiot aliens who come here to only anally probe us.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '15 14:52
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    During the commercials the prehistoric appliances would step outside and poop on the neighbors lawn.
    did you see it? where you personally there? because those things can be faked, man

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree