Scientific Proof Against Evil-lution

Scientific Proof Against Evil-lution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Rain

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Try "Genetics for Dummies" next.
He's waiting for the Cliffs Notes on that.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are not making much sense, you contradict your own statements. Not sure where you are coming from. Anyone who thinks the Earth is only 6000 years old has rocks in his/her head. All you have to do is look at a place like the Grand Canyon and see the photo's take 100 years ago and we see they are almost the same as today and 100 years is only 1/60th of th ...[text shortened]... ll the biblical poop go ahead but don't disrespect those who think the bible is full of shyte.
I didn't contradict myself. I only pointed out that while you fault others for believing in a young Earth--suggestng they believe what they believe because they were indoctrinated--you fall into the same category. Indoctrination is not exclusive to spiritual and religious teachings.

Also, I pointed out that the bible doesn't say anything about the Earth being 6,000 years old, so I'm wondering where you get the idea that bible believers think the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Granted, your issue may be exclusive to RJHinds and no other bible-believers, but, I doubt that's the case. Is it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by sumydid
I didn't contradict myself. I only pointed out that while you fault others for believing in a young Earth--suggestng they believe what they believe because they were indoctrinated--you fall into the same category. Indoctrination is not exclusive to spiritual and religious teachings.

Also, I pointed out that the bible doesn't say anything about the Earth ...[text shortened]... be exclusive to RJHinds and no other bible-believers, but, I doubt that's the case. Is it?
But the Young Earth Creationism gang is a pretty solid subset of Bible-believers. Meaning they're fairly numerous, especially in states with a crap educational system.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by sumydid

Also, I pointed out that the bible doesn't say anything about the Earth ...[text shortened]... be exclusive to RJHinds and no other bible-believers, but, I doubt that's the case. Is it?
You are right that his main issue is not with our belief in the age we give the earth, but with our belief in our great God and Savior as told in the Holy Bible.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
But the Young Earth Creationism gang is a pretty solid subset of Bible-believers. Meaning they're fairly numerous, especially in states with a crap educational system.
As my brother in Christ has said, the Holy Bible does not identify the age of the earth, so that is not the real issue here. The real issue is do you belief what the Holy Bible does say? Do you believe God's physical creations took only 6 days with each day having a evening and morning just as the days the Jews recognize today? If not, then find another religion and quit lying about being a Christian. If you do, then defend the Christian belief against the false teachings of atheist evil-lutionists, who are promoting a dogma influenced by the father of lies himself, Satan the devil.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
As my brother in Christ has said, the Holy Bible does not identify the age of the earth, so that is not the real issue here. The real issue is do you belief what the Holy Bible does say? Do you believe God's physical creations took only 6 days with each day having a evening and morning just as the days the Jews recognize today? If not, then find another r ...[text shortened]... utionists, who are promoting a dogma influenced by the father of lies himself, Satan the devil.
How were day and night, morning and evening distinguished on days 1, 2 and 3?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Feb 13

Originally posted by Kepler
How were day and night, morning and evening distinguished on days 1, 2 and 3?
God was the time keeper during the creation. God did not create mankind until the 6th and last day. So man did not need to tell time because, God had not informed man about time until after the creation. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
24 Feb 13

God was the time keeper during the creation. God did not create mankind until the 6th and last day. So man did not need to tell time because, God had not informed man about time until after the creation. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
What's that got to do with it? According to you there was a morning and evening on each of the six days. How did god and his merry band of angels, demons and whatever distinguish one from the other on days 1 to 3?

e

Moves
25 Feb 13
3 edits

The pigeon is in Leviticus 14.30.' Then he shall sacrifice the doves or the young pigeons, which the person can afford' It has to be said the advice it gives other then that is sensible. Its for 'Cleansing from infectious skin diseases' not mildew, thats 14.33

When I said the Bible was supersticious I mainly meant the old testament, I think supersticions are very interesting, like hunches people can't explain, what will make my crops grow etc.. if your guessing all the time its natural to get supersticious. My chemistry tutor started one of his books with a quote from Leviticus, he was an expert in fungi, said i was a dud student.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by e4chris
When I said the Bible was supersticious I mainly meant the old testament,
There is plenty of magic in the NT too!
Turning water to wine and making a few loaves stretch ...

not to mention raising the dead!

e

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
There is plenty of magic in the NT too!
Turning water to wine and making a few loaves stretch ...

not to mention raising the dead!
To be honest I don't know enough yet, there are lots of Miracles. I think the loaves you can do that and it happens. In the Old Testament believers seem to be immune to lions like an action movie star is to bullets, you can understand why.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Kepler
What's that got to do with it? According to you there was a morning and evening on each of the six days. How did god and his merry band of angels, demons and whatever distinguish one from the other on days 1 to 3?
I never said that there was a morning and evening on each day for I was not there. But according to the Genesis account in the Holy Bible there was an evening and a morning for each creation day.

...So the evening and the morning were the first day. (Genesis 1:5 NKJV)

P.S. Perhaps God has a BIg Ben Clock in Heaven. Who knows?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 13

I never said that there was a morning and evening on each day for I was not there. But according to the Genesis account in the Holy Bible there was an evening and a morning for each creation day.

And much more likely, the whole thing just made up by men wishing to control other people, build up a political base and control women. That's all it is to me. Utter bullshyte.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
And much more likely, the whole thing just made up by men wishing to control other people, build up a political base and control women. That's all it is to me. Utter bullshyte.
What a pitiful outlook you have.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
25 Feb 13

Do you believe God's physical creations took only 6 days with each day having a evening and morning just as the days the Jews recognize today?

That's a direct quote from your reply to Suzianne in this thread . Do you want to carry on pretending that you did not write it? Would you like me to quote the whole thing just to make you look even more foolish?

Now, how were these days,mornings evenings etc distinguished from each other on days 1, 2 and 3?