1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 05:37
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Why are you preaching God's anger. Do you want to frighten people ?
    When we preach of GOD'S love you complain. When we warn of GOD'S anger to come, we are frieghtening people. The best thing is let all know you have been told.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 05:41
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    The complete WORD OF GOD, describes GOD. that is from GENESIS to REVELATIONS. GOD is truth, without GOD there is no truth.
    So why is so much of Genesis stolen from Sumerian Mythology...and God is written in the plural form in hebrew?
    and has the same name as the Canaanite god EL , the father of Baal.

3. Not Kansas
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 05:46
    Before anyone can accept GOD, they have to reject themselves. They have to admit that they are nothing but sinners. Sinners that are condenmed to eternal punishment.
    Which is something that they will not do. bf101

Damn those theys.
  4. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 05:521 edit
    Joke all you want JESUS is coming, and so is GOD'S anger...
    ...and then you'll all be sorry for making fun of me, and all the guys that picked on me will be struck down, and all the girls that rejected me will be cast into the fire, and I won't have to feel so small, and I won't have to feel so powerless, and I won't have to feel so alone.

Right blindfaith101?

Geez, man. I'm sorry for whatever has alienated you and filled you with so much rage. I hope you find some peace.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 05:56
    The "Wait 'Till My Father Gets Home" branch of Christianity.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 05:57
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    That wasn't a joke. kiddo
    That's how that book defines God. Rise above that false god in that book and actually become a Christian.
    When all the Thruth be told, we shall see who the joke is on. That GOD in that Book will have a special place outside of the Kingdom of Heaven for all those that believe HE is False.
    But wait there is a bright spot. Can you just imangine the big fight? That's right, The fight, when all those that have been fooled by satan. Yep those who fell into the trap of satan. Yes those that for the rest of eternity to have to endure all that punishment for following a lie.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 06:00
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The "Wait 'Till My Father Gets Home" branch of Christianity.
    You are right! Wait till my Father gets mad.
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 06:431 edit
    When all the Thruth be told, we shall see who the joke is on. That GOD in that Book will have a special place outside of the Kingdom of Heaven for all those that believe HE is False.
    But wait there is a bright spot. Can you just im ...[text shortened]... ternity to have to endure all that punishment for following a lie.
    This is for your minister:
    Matt 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
  9. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 06:47
    When all the Truth be told, we shall see who the joke is on.
    Wow. You are comparing the eternal suffering of others to a joke. Are you saying that you'll find the damnation of others funny? Is that one of the perks of Heaven, as far as you're concerned?
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 07:51
    Originally posted by bbarr
    ...and then you'll all be sorry for making fun of me, and all the guys that picked on me will be struck down, and all the girls that rejected me will be cast into the fire, and I won't have to feel so small, and I won't have to feel so powerless, and I won't have to feel so alone.

Right blindfaith101?

Geez, man. I'm sorry for whatever has alienated you and filled you with so much rage. I hope you find some peace.
    GOD is so good. To bad you refuse to worship HIM.
  11. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 08:08
    from the Gospel of Truth
    The gospel of truth is joy to those who have received from the Father of truth the gift of knowing him by the power of the Logos, who has come from the Pleroma and who is in the thought and the mind of the Father; he it is who is called "the Savior," since that is the name of the work which he must do for the redemption of those who have not known the Father. For the name of the gospel is the manifestation of hope, since that is the discovery of those who seek him, because the All sought him from whom it had come forth. You see, the All had been inside of him, that illimitable, inconceivable one, who is better than every thought.

This ignorance of the Father brought about terror and fear. And terror became dense like a fog, that no one was able to see. Because of this, error became strong. But it worked on its hylic substance vainly, because it did not know the truth. It was in a fashioned form while it was preparing, in power and in beauty, the equivalent of truth. This then, was not a humiliation for him, that illimitable, inconceivable one. For they were as nothing, this terror and this forgetfulness and this figure of falsehood, whereas this established truth is unchanging, unperturbed and completely beautiful.

It's too bad the early church suppressed it.

12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 08:10
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Wow. You are comparing the eternal suffering of others to a joke. Are you saying that you'll find the damnation of others funny? Is that one of the perks of Heaven, as far as you're concerned?
    I do not take eternal sufferring for a joke. But I donot think that those that chose not to believe should make fun of those that do believe. It seems that unbelievers have full reign to insult GOD and Believers. Which is okb because CHRIST taught us to prepare for such actions from believers.
    I have learned though to love all those that donot like or hate me. GOD is a GOD of love. When HE came to bring Salvation To mankind , mankind showed HIM hate. All that HE has given us, all HE has shown us, has been nothing but Love.
    We have have the free choice to love HIM or hate HIM. those are our choices. Some say that is unfair, why cann't man just be left alone. Why were given a choice. Why must we make a choice? Why did we have to be created? Why? There is a being that cvreated all things. HE created the rules to all life. Those are the rules that we must live by. Like them or not, we play by HIS rules. And HIS rules say that we are to worship and to serve HIM. One way or another we will obey HIS rules.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 08:13
    I do not take eternal sufferring for a joke. But I donot think that those that chose not to believe should make fun of those that do believe. It seems that unbelievers have full reign to insult GOD and Believers. Which is okb because CHRIST taught us to prepare for such actions from believers.
    I have learned though to love all those that donot like ...[text shortened]... IS rules say that we are to worship and to serve HIM. One way or another we will obey HIS rules.
    🙄🙄🙄🙄
  14. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 08:19
    I have learned though to love all those that donot like ...[text shortened]... IS rules say that we are to worship and to serve HIM. One way or another we will obey HIS rules.
    ....more Truth
    For this reason, do not take error too seriously. Thus, since it had no root, it was in a fog as regards the Father, engaged in preparing works and forgetfulnesses and fears in order, by these means, to beguile those of the middle and to make them captive. The forgetfulness of error was not revealed. It did not become light beside the Father. Forgetfulness did not exist with the Father, although it existed because of him. What exists in him is knowledge, which was revealed so that forgetfulness might be destroyed and that they might know the Father, Since forgetfulness existed because they did not know the Father, if they then come to know the Father, from that moment on forgetfulness will cease to exist.
    That is the gospel of him whom they seek, which he has revealed to the perfect through the mercies of the Father as the hidden mystery, Jesus the Christ. Through him he enlightened those who were in darkness because of forgetfulness. He enlightened them and gave them a path. And that path is the truth which he taught them. For this reason error was angry with him, so it persecuted him. It was distressed by him, so it made him powerless. He was nailed to a cross. He became a fruit of the knowledge of the Father. He did not, however, destroy them because they ate of it. He rather caused those who ate of it to be joyful because of this discovery.

15. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 08:261 edit
    Neither of us worship God. But whereas I worship nothing at all, you worship the dictates of your own ego. You are angry at the world, and afraid, and alone. So, you conceptualize God as something that will smite those you hate, and keep you from harm, and comfort you for eterntiy. Simple really, and kind of sad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree