1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 08:32
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    This is for your minister:
    Matt 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
    You and all those here at RHP are invited to come and hear how his answer to your suggestion, of scripture. But you can think about this.........
    I beseech you therefore, brethern, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of you mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God. ROMANS 12:1,2
    Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord. HEBREWS 12:14
    Our church is taught from THE WORD OF GOD. To understand THE WORD OF GOD. To live THE WORD OF GOD. To wait patiently for the return of JESUS CHRIST. We are taught to live Holy according to THE WORD OF GOD.
    This may not be acceptable to some, but then again JESUS CHRIST has not been acceptted by all.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 08:371 edit
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    You and all those here at RHP are invited to come and hear how his answer to your suggestion, of scripture. But you can think about this.........
    I beseech you therefore, brethern, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies ...[text shortened]... o some, but then again JESUS CHRIST has not been acceptted by all.
    ...more Truth

And as for him, them he found in himself, and him they found in themselves, that illimitable, inconceivable one, that perfect Father who made the all, in whom the All is, and whom the All lacks, since he retained in himself their perfection, which he had not given to the all. The Father was not jealous. What jealousy, indeed, is there between him and his members? For, even if the Aeon had received their perfection, they would not have been able to approach the perfection of the Father, because he retained their perfection in himself, giving it to them as a way to return to him and as a knowledge unique in perfection. He is the one who set the All in order and in whom the All existed and whom the All lacked. As one of whom some have no knowledge, he desires that they know him and that they love him. For what is it that the All lacked, if not the knowledge of the Father?
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 09:00
    from the Gospel of Truth
    The gospel of truth is joy to those who have received from the Father of truth the gift of knowing him by the power of the Logos, who has come from the Pleroma and who is in the thought and the mind of the Father; he it is who is called "the Savior," since that is the name of the work which he must do for the redemption of tho ...[text shortened]... unperturbed and completely beautiful.

It's too bad the early church suppressed it.

Did the early church make mistakes? Or was it that satan tried to wipe out the Truth. Satan has from the Garden of Eden tried to defeat GOD in every way that he could think of. Even to this day only a few really are called Believers in THE WORD OF GOD.
    Salvation came to mankind in such a way, in such a simple manner, that there are those that have tried to complicate it. JESUS CHRIST spoke such a simple message, that most will never understand it. JESUS taught that the most important thing in this Life is pleasing GOD. We were created for the purpose to worship GOD. JESUS taught that it is not about us. It is about GOD. JESUS taught that we are to take the focas off ourselves, and look to GOD.
    The world that we live in, we are taught by the teachers of satan. That it is about me, my, I, mine. What I want. What I need. What I desire. What belongs to me.
    Yes, the Christian Church has made mistakes. We are though closer to the truth than any other Faith. We are the only Faith that teaches that the Creator came down to our level of understanding to bring us up to HIS. Something that has been so simple, most do not understand it.
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 09:04
    Did the early church make mistakes? Or was it that satan tried to wipe out the Truth. Satan has from the Garden of Eden tried to defeat GOD in every way that he could think of. Even to this day only a few really are called Believers in THE WORD OF GOD.
    Salvation came to mankind in such a way, in such a simple manner, that there are those that have tri ...[text shortened]... derstanding to bring us up to HIS. Something that has been so simple, most do not understand it.
    .. the Truth is being revealed to you

He became a guide, quiet and in leisure. In the middle of a school he came and spoke the Word, as a teacher. Those who were wise in their own estimation came to put him to the test. But he discredited them as empty-headed people. They hated him because they really were not wise men. After all these came also the little children, those who possess the knowledge of the Father. When they became strong they were taught the aspects of the Father's face. They came to know and they were known. They were glorified and they gave glory. In their heart, the living book of the Living was manifest, the book which was written in the thought and in the mind of the Father and, from before the foundation of the All, is in that incomprehensible part of him.

5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 09:11
    .. the Truth is being revealed to you

He became a guide, quiet and in leisure. In the middle of a school he came and spoke the Word, as a teacher. Those who were wise in their own estimation came to put him to the test. But he discredited them as empty-headed people. They hated him because they really were not wise men. After all these came also the ...[text shortened]... Father and, from before the foundation of the All, is in that incomprehensible part of him.

are you ready for more of the Truth?

This is the book which no one found possible to take, since it was reserved for him who will take it and be slain. No one was able to be manifest from those who believed in salvation as long as that book had not appeared. For this reason, the compassionate, faithful Jesus was patient in his sufferings until he took that book, since he knew that his death meant life for many. Just as in the case of a will which has not yet been opened, for the fortune of the deceased master of the house is hidden, so also in the case of the All which had been hidden as long as the Father of the All was invisible and unique in himself, in whom every space has its source. For this reason Jesus appeared. He took that book as his own. He was nailed to a cross. He affixed the edict of the Father to the cross.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 09:25
    are you ready for more of the Truth?

This is the book which no one found possible to take, since it was reserved for him who will take it and be slain. No one was able to be manifest from those who believed in salvation as long as that book had not appeared. For this reason, the compassionate, faithful Jesus was patient in his sufferings until he too ...[text shortened]... t book as his own. He was nailed to a cross. He affixed the edict of the Father to the cross.
    HE stood before all Creation and taught. All life comes from the FATHER. THE FATHER created all life to worship HIM. THE CREATOR of all life is a Loving GOD. Such a Loving GOD, which came to earth to prove HIS Love without being asked by those that were Created by HIM. All HE asked was for those that HE created was to Love HIM back.
  7. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 09:36
    HE stood before all Creation and taught. All life comes from the FATHER. THE FATHER created all life to worship HIM. THE CREATOR of all life is a Loving GOD. Such a Loving GOD, which came to earth to prove HIS Love without being asked by those that were Created by HIM. All HE asked was for those that HE created was to Love HIM back.
    Oh, such great teaching! He abases himself even unto death, though he is clothed in eternal life. Having divested himself of these perishable rags, he clothed himself in incorruptibility, which no one could possibly take from him. Having entered into the empty territory of fears, he passed before those who were stripped by forgetfulness, being both knowledge and perfection, proclaiming the things that are in the heart of the Father, so that he became the wisdom of those who have received instruction. But those who are to be taught, the living who are inscribed in the book of the living, learn for themselves, receiving instructions from the Father, turning to him again.

Since the perfection of the All is in the Father, it is necessary for the All to ascend to him. Therefore, if one has knowledge, he gets what belongs to him and draws it to himself. For he who is ignorant, is deficient, and it is a great deficiency, since he lacks that which will make him perfect. Since the perfection of the All is in the Father, it is necessary for the All to ascend to him and for each one to get the things which are his. He registered them first, having prepared them to be given to those who came from him.
  8. Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '05 15:22
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Jews believed in God before there was a Bible, so belief in the contents of the Bible obviously isn't necessary for belief in God.
    You're right of course. Belief in God usually does come first. Then believing in God should lead to believing God, which would then lead to reading what He has revealed about Himself in the Bible. Like believing in Ghandi might lead someone to read his writings.

By the way, believing in God by itself is nothing by itself.

James chapter 2:19 says 'You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.'
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jun '05 17:44
    BF101: THE FATHER created all life to worship HIM

Were viruses, bacteria and sponges created to worship your God? Did Jesus come to redeem their sins, too?
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 05:10
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    BF101: THE FATHER created all life to worship HIM

Were viruses, bacteria and sponges created to worship your God? Did Jesus come to redeem their sins, too?
    All Creation was created to worship GOD and all Creation shall
  11. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 05:11
    All Creation was created to worship GOD and all Creation shall...
    ...or they'll be sorry. And then you can laugh at them from Heaven, right BF?
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 05:42
    All Creation was created to worship GOD and all Creation shall
    Will viruses, bacteria and sponges be in Heaven worshiping God?
  13. NY
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 05:53
    Originally posted by knapster
    After reading many posts here I became disheartened knowing that so many people don't believe in God. For those who don't believe I pray for you and pray that you reconsider. Try 2 Timothy Chapter 3. I see so much in there that is so true for the world today.

The end is coming, are we ready?
    Yawn... read the bible.. e few different versions... didnt grab me half as much as a new Magic:TG novel... maby i should worshit M:TG.. yea thats what im gunna do...
  14. NY
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 05:54
    Originally posted by thesonofsaul
    And I must remind you that believing in God does not automatically include believing in the Bible. I wish you Biblists could get that straight. The beginning is coming. Are you ready?
    so true... as i stated in the "does god have a favorite religion?" thread...

"I think.. so long as some one Accepts there is a "devine being" or "beings" due to the lack of "proof" and the humans "free will" and or "power of rationality" and is a "good person"..... then its all good..."
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 10:17
    Originally posted by bbarr
    ...or they'll be sorry. And then you can laugh at them from Heaven, right BF?
    Let the thruth be told, the only ones that will suffer must in Hell. Will be those that not only rejected the truth, but made fun of the truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree