1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 07:03
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Yes it is.
    And I was not referring to being a little bit lonely here and there, most deal with that.

I was referring to the painful lonliness that circumstances in life can bring to someone, especially if those circumstances are self inflicted.

It's a pain that cuts deep
    You sound like you’re speaking from personal experience?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 15:27
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I don’t think I’ve ever been lonely in my entire life now you bring it up. I have friends in various parts of the world, most of whom are non-Christians and I have a good close family some of whom are Christians and some not. My best friend is my wife, and rightly so.

Shall we talk about our gardens now?
    Then you must simply be sadistic with the games you play.

Lonely was the better option.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 15:54
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Where in the Bible does it guarantee that anyone who believes he or she is saved that it means that it is so?
    Ephesians 1:6
    To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Done deal, if you can comprehend what that means. If you don't have absolute assurance, then you are lacking in understanding of what God's salvation means.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 15:59
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I was referring to the painful lonliness that circumstances in life can bring to someone, especially if those circumstances are self inflicted.
    I know exactly what you're talking about.

Just give it to Jesus. He bore it on the cross already.

He paid a debt He didn't owe. I owed a debt I couldn't pay.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 17:06
    Originally posted by @secondson
    To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Done deal, if you can comprehend what that means. If you don't have absolute assurance, then you are lacking in understanding of what God's salvation means.
    This is for the elect. Where does it say we get to be judge of our salvation.

You make false assumptions that it is talking about you lol.
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 17:531 edit
    Can someone, anyone, please RE-read the OP question, slowly, and then re-evaluate your answers? The answer is, "nowhere" which I responded with immediately--didn't get a reply but none was necessary.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Can someone, anyone, please RE-read the OP question, slowly, and then re-evaluate your answers? The answer is, "nowhere" which I responded with immediately--didn't get a reply but none was necessary.
    Your answer is correct. Others believe differently based on false assumptions.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 18:501 edit

I have been trying to say that to some. But they only view it as an excuse to live a loose life without God.

You have the right foundation upon which to build. No other foundation can be laid except Christ.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 20:50
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I have been trying to say that to some. But they only view it as an excuse to live a loose life without God.

You have the right foundation upon which to build. No other foundation can be laid except Christ.
    Why does it matter what we do if what we do does not matter?

We declare ourselves saved that is all that matters. We believe it at one point in our lives and salvation is assured.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 21:06
    Originally posted by @eladar
    This is for the elect. Where does it say we get to be judge of our salvation.

You make false assumptions that it is talking about you lol.

I haven't got the slightest idea what you mean by "judge of our salvation". The idea is erroneous in the first place.

I take it, based on your OP, that you don't believe one can know they are saved with any certainty. So what, and who cares what you think if that's what you believe.

The Word of God says differently. As in the verse above, which says God has "made us accepted in the beloved", it's a forgone conclusion as far as God is concerned.

And if you're going to try and support the notion that Christians come in classes your out of your mind. Sounds like the "doctrine of the Nicolaitans", which Jesus hates.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 21:201 edit
    And if you're going to try and support the notion that Christians come in classes your out of your mind. Sounds like the "doctrine of the Nicolaitans", which Jesus hates.
    Fabrication is your modus operandi ...

The doctrine of the Nicolaitans states that Christians come in classes !! LOL 😀

Did the pastor tell you that ? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 21:34
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Fabrication is your modus operandi ...

The doctrine of the Nicolaitans states that Christians come in classes !! LOL 😀

Did the pastor tell you that ? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Time to take your medication Rajk.

After they take affect go back and re-read what I said slowly.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 21:44

Yup .. have to take my brain numbing pills to agree with all the false nonsense I see around here.

First the doctrine of the Nocolaitans had nothing to do with Christians. Next if you think that there are no classes of Christians then you are sadly mistaken. The 12 discples are a priviledge group. Next come the elect of God which will rule with Christ. Then there are several others.. Here iw what Jesus said ... there are some who will be least and some great in the Kingdom of God:

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19 KJV)
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 21:591 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Yup .. have to take my brain numbing pills to agree with all the false nonsense I see around here.

First the doctrine of the Nocolaitans had nothing to do with Christians. Next if you think that there are no classes of Christians then you are sadly mistaken. The 12 discples are a priviledge group. Next come the elect of God which will rule with Christ. T ...[text shortened]... ach them, the same shall be called [b]great in the kingdom of heaven.
    (Matthew 5:19 KJV)[/i][/b]
    Well, it's good to know righteous judge Rajk is here to help God separate the sheep from the goats.

I hope you make it into the kingdom Rajk because I'm going to come looking for you. You shouldn't be too difficult to identify all high and lifted up and over laden with many crowns.

Do you even know what the doctrine of the Nocolaitans is?

There are no class distinctions between Christians. Dummy.
  15. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 22:02

LOL I pictured nurse Ratched....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree