1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 04:16
    'Human legalism leads to human self-righteousness. Human self-righteousness denies the need for the saving, enabling grace of Christ. Human righteousness embraces the cruelest of Satan’s lies, that a person can be righteous by keeping the law. If that were true, there would have been no need for the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Christ.'

-Paul David Tripp
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 04:22
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    'Human legalism leads to human self-righteousness. Human self-righteousness denies the need for the saving, enabling grace of Christ. Human righteousness embraces the cruelest of Satan’s lies, that a person can be righteous by keeping the law. If that were true, there would have been no need for the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Christ.'

-Paul David Tripp
    Oh dear, is another thread on universal morality?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 04:30
    Thumbing my post down won't make it go away Fetchmyjunk 🙂
  4. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 04:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Oh dear, is another thread on universal morality?
    Oh dear, can't you get yourself to say whether you agree or disagree with the OP?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 04:46
    Oh dear, can't you get yourself to say whether you agree or disagree with the OP?
    I'm not interested in your OP as there are plenty of other threads in this and the other forums which aren't from one boring poster going over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... the same thing.
  6. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 04:55
    I'm not interested in your OP as there are plenty of other threads in this and the other forums which aren't from one boring poster going over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov ...[text shortened]... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... the same thing.
    Maybe then you should stop commenting on threads that you are not interested in. 🙂
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:07

-Paul David Tripp
    You are correct. The Law proved that we cannot gain life by works because we cannot fulfill the Law.
    It needed a perfect man to fulfill it for us,
    That man was Jesus.
    (Galatians 3:24, 25) So the Law became our guardian leading to Christ, so that we might be declared righteous through faith. 25 But now that the faith has arrived, we are no longer under a guardian.

Don't mind the Divester. I think he must be in a lot of pain.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:10
    Originally posted by roigam
    Don't mind the Divester. I think he must be in a lot of pain.
    Why because I'm calling out your church in another thread?
  9. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:17
    Why because I'm calling out your church in another thread?
    Why don't you tell me how you know that no one that is a member of the JW denomination can inherit eternal life?

I'll get some popcorn.
  10. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:25
    Why don't you tell me how you know that no one that is a member of the JW denomination can inherit eternal life?

I'll get some popcorn.
    me too!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:30

I'll get some popcorn.
    I've never said nor suggested any such thing. Perhaps you can show me where I did?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:31
    Originally posted by roigam
    me too!
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend, is that it? 🙄
  13. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:321 edit
    I've never said nor suggested any such thing. Perhaps you can show me where I did?
    So can someone who belongs to the JW denomination inherit eternal life? Yes or No?

If yes, what do you think you are going to achieve by your continual efforts to drag their name through the mud?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:33
    Maybe then you should stop commenting on threads that you are not interested in. 🙂
    That's a bit rich. You have posted literally hundreds of near-identical messages on topics you are clearly not interested in discussing properly.
  15. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 05:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    That's a bit rich. You have posted literally hundreds of near-identical messages on topics you are clearly not interested in discussing properly.
    Such as?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree