Self righteousness

Self righteousness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
How many other Christians-insulting-each-other have you tackled for being "loveless" over the 10 or so months you have been here?
Feel free to give me examples of insults you feel I have ignored and I shall address them.

F

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Feel free to give me examples of insults you feel I have ignored and I shall address them.
I am not going to bother.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I am not going to bother.
🙂

F

Moves
27 Feb 17

🙂
So, how do you see yourself measuring up against whatever benchmark it is you used to declare divegeester "loveless"? Do you see yourself as exhibiting Christian "love" in this community?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Feb 17
1 edit

Not by a country mile.
Well what explanation do you have for you one minute glibly supporting roigam and the JWs when I'm targeting the organisation for the systematic cover up of reporting of the kind of abuse your sister could have gone through -- and suddenly you change tack and drop the topic of your sister into the mix and start saying you "feel strongly" about it?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
So, how do you see yourself measuring up against whatever benchmark it is you used to declare divegeester "loveless"? Do you see yourself as exhibiting Christian "love" in this community?
I don't recall going out of my way to insult people.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by divegeester
We what explanation do you have for you one minute glibly supporting roigam and the JWs when I'm targeting the organisation for the systematic cover up of reporting of the kind of abuse your sister could have gone through -- and suddenly you change tack and drop the topic of your sister into the mix and start saying you "feel strongly" about it?
Which post of mine explicitly suggests to you that I was supporting the cover ups?

F

Moves
27 Feb 17

I don't recall going out of my way to insult people.
Why are you refusing to to address the point blank question of whether you see yourself as exhibiting Christian "love" or whether you are a "loveless" one in this community?

F

Moves
27 Feb 17

Which post of mine explicitly suggests to you that I was supporting the cover ups?
If you think you have been misunderstood with regard to the stance you appeared to be taking on page 2 in the context of the sexual abuse - and cover up thereof - that is under discussion, then just clarify now. You appeared to be arguing that "the organization" is not liable or obliged to report serious sex crimes - which is a stance that JWs have taken on this forum - but then by page 3 and 4 you seemed to have dropped that. Just clarify it if you think you have been misunderstood.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Feb 17

No you don't, that's not what I asked and you know it.

You were glibly supporting roigam and asking me all these questions about responsibility for reporting and not dragging people's names through the mud - bearing in mind this is about failure to report child sex abuse - then you suddenly drop your sister into it in a sort of by-the-way guess what, my sister was abused.

I think you are full of lies mate, a troll, a fake. There is something very unsound about your posting in this thread.

F

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by divegeester to Fetchmyjunk
I think you are full of lies mate, a troll, a fake. There is something very unsound about your posting in this thread.
You seem to be giving him some tough love here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
You seem to be giving him some tough love here.
I am more than happy to listen to an explanation from FMJ and apologise if I'm reading wrongly. However if I'm right then he has been using his sister (if he has one) in a really unsavoury way, to pretend that he some skin in the games when it comes to sex abuse. So I'm either mistaken or FMJ has slipped and revealed a side of himself which is really not very pleasant at all.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
If you think you have been misunderstood with regard to the stance you appeared to be taking on page 2 in the context of the sexual abuse - and cover up thereof - that is under discussion, then just clarify now. You appeared to be arguing that "the organization" is not liable or obliged to report serious sex crimes - which is a stance that JWs have taken on this ...[text shortened]... and 4 you seemed to have dropped that. Just clarify it if you think you have been misunderstood.
I asked whether organizers should be held liable if individuals did not report the matter. Do you think I was taking a stance with my question? 🙄

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why are you refusing to to address the point blank question of whether you see yourself as exhibiting Christian "love" or whether you are a "loveless" one in this community?
Why should I provide a biased opinion of myself? Surely everyone can judge for themselves.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
27 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
No you don't, that's not what I asked and you know it.

You were glibly supporting roigam and asking me all these questions about responsibility for reporting and not dragging people's names through the mud - bearing in mind this is about failure to report child sex abuse - then you suddenly drop your sister into it in a sort of by-the-way guess what, ...[text shortened]... f lies mate, a troll, a fake. There is something very unsound about your posting in this thread.
So are welcome to believe what you want. I don't care whether you think I'm lying. Everything I have told you about my past is the truth, whether you believe it or not.