1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It doesn't read like that; here's what I think happened:

You start yet another thread on your pet topic.
    I make a negative comment in post #2
    Roigam, looking for an escape from the JW/sex abuse thread pops up in here and in his second post (I think), makes a negative comment about me.
    You and he sort of join forces, he ducks out quickly, you pick u ...[text shortened]... s abused" story, like your "I was in a cult" story and tried o wheel-spin our way out.

Close?
    Not by a country mile.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:09
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Of course there is no bias on your part.
    I am not claiming that I am not biased. Don't be silly. You aren't claiming you're not biased either. So, how would you describe your "approach" to being a representative of your religion? You've attempted to hold him to account in that role; what is your evaluation of yourself under self-scrutiny?
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:131 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am not claiming that I am not biased. Don't be silly. You aren't claiming you're not biased either. So, how would you describe your "approach" to being a representative of your religion? You've attempted to hold him to account in that role; what is your evaluation of yourself under self-scrutiny?
    I think I honestly tell you what I believe to be true. I try not to insult people while I am at it.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:14
    I think I honestly tell you what I believe to be true. I try not to insult people while I am at it.
    Do you see yourself as "loveless"?
  5. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you see yourself as "loveless"?
    Why do you think I would see myself as 'loveless'? Do you see yourself as 'loveless'?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:30
    Why do you think I would see myself as 'loveless'? Do you see yourself as 'loveless'?
    You described divegeester as "loveless". So you must have some benchmark in mind regarding exhibitions of "love" on a forum like this. You introduced the word "loveless", not me. How do you see yourself measuring up against whatever benchmark it is you used to declare divegeester "loveless"?
  7. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You described divegeester as "loveless". So you must have some benchmark in mind regarding exhibitions of "love" on a forum like this. You introduced the word "loveless", not me. How do you see yourself measuring up against whatever benchmark it is you used to declare divegeester "loveless"?
    I try not to insult people. I think someone who insults other people is 'loveless'. How about you?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:331 edit
    I think someone who insults other people is 'loveless'. How about you?
    Most Christians here insult each other in their various ways at various times, including you.

So, how do you see yourself measuring up against whatever benchmark it is you used to declare divegeester "loveless"?
  9. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:341 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Most Christians here insult each other in their various ways at various times, including you.

So, how do you see yourself measuring up against whatever benchmark it is you used to declare divegeester "loveless"?
    Whom have I insulted? Please quote my exact text which you think was insulting.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:35
    I try not to insult people.
    And yet you don't succeed. Does that make you "loveless", to some degree, according to your own use of the word?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:36
    Whom have I insulted?
    You are insulting my intelligence right now. And in a very clumsy way.
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    Originally posted by FMF
    And yet you don't succeed. Does that make you "loveless", to some degree, according to your own use of the word?
    Feel free to show me where I have insulted someone.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    Please quote my exact text which you think was insulting.
    No.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:37
    Feel free to show me where I have insulted someone.
    How many other Christians-insulting-each-other have you tackled for being "loveless" over the 10 or so months you have been here?
  15. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    27 Feb '17 08:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are insulting my intelligence right now. And in a very clumsy way.
    Whatever you say FMF.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree