1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:02
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Why do you ignore my posts? You filthy swine!
    What posts?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:06
    Your own dharmas stink of rotting fish. The only difference is that everyone here smells the same stench and thinks that what fresh air smells like.
    True.

Jesus said, "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:"
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:08
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Dasa seems to wreck whatever positive points he has by the rest of what he posts.
    (the 10% of negative things stick out, like a bad smell which ruin the rest of his posts)
    You are suggesting that Dasa's posts are 90% positive?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:08
    All our dharmas?
    What ? how do you know?
    I dont think everyone's dharma stinks, quite the opposite.
    Your olfactory is saturated.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:131 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are suggesting that Dasa's posts are 90% positive?
    Sometimes

edit: actually I should re-phrase and say his op's, not his subsequent posts thereafter
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:18
    Originally posted by josephw
    You're negative.

Our dharmas are a breath of fresh air if understood properly and practiced (not preached).
    If one embarks on their spiritual path (dharma), "God" would be happy with him/her for they would be a servant to "God" and furthuring "His kingdom".
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 03:22
    Sometimes
    So if he is "sometimes" 90% positive, does that make him 90% positive overall?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 05:14
    All our dharmas?
    What ? how do you know?
    I dont think everyone's dharma stinks, quite the opposite.
    So Dharma stinks, what about Greg?
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 05:27
    Your own dharmas stink of rotting fish. The only difference is that everyone here smells the same stench and thinks that what fresh air smells like.
    Why do you ignore my posts? You filthy swine!
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 05:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    So if he is "sometimes" 90% positive, does that make him 90% positive overall?
    No.

Whatever man. I really dont know why you pursue this stuff - it's not like you've ever taken anything positive that I've said to you, and I have tried several times.

And anyway, it's upto the reader whether they see words as positive or negative.
    So, IMO, his OP's are 90% positive.
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 05:51
    Not to mention his newfactory. 😕
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 08:53
    Yes, I'm a rabble-rouser.

And a demagogue, revolutionary, exciter, firebrand, fomenter, incendiary, inciter, instigator, kindler, provocateur, among other things.

You hypocrites. I said some positive things about my intentions toward Dasa in another thread and you all ignored it. But as soon as you see a way, you go out of your way to vilify me.

You ...[text shortened]... co-conspirators along with Dasa to hijack this forum. For that you should be all be banned.
    I'd normally ignore an outburst like this, but since you quote my post I'm going to assume you're aiming this primarily at me, and as such I shall respond directly.

You hypocrites. I said some positive things about my intentions toward Dasa in another thread and you all ignored it. But as soon as you see a way, you go out of your way to vilify me.

I deny your charge of hypocrisy. I ignore most posts, especially those by zealots such as yourself. And it is almost unbelievably arrogant of you to imagine that there are people waiting for a chance to vilify you. If you try to whip up feeling against somebody whose posting behaviour is not dissimilar to your own, albeit to a considerably greater degree, you must expect to encounter a certain amount of opprobrium.

Your intentions are thinly veiled. Wasn't Dasa banned once along with taco and lettuce? Haven't you all been in collusion in all these threads bashing Dasa?

My intentions are not veiled at all. I don't recall that Dasa was banned along with taco&lettuce, but if he was I'm sure it was a decision made by moderators based on his behaviour, not on antipathy from other posters.

I think Dasa should be banned. Not because anyone should be banned because we don't agree with their religious beliefs or philosophy of life, but because he's filling these threads with anything but debate.

The terms of service on this site are pretty clearly delineated. I don't think stinking up the spirituality forum with errant nonsense and refusing to debate according to somebody else's preferences qualifies as infringement.

You are all co-conspirators along with Dasa to hijack this forum. For that you should be all be banned.

You really imagine there is a conspiracy? Really? Do you know what a conspiracy is?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 17:401 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I'd normally ignore an outburst like this, but since you quote my post I'm going to assume you're aiming this primarily at me, and as such I shall respond directly.

[b]You hypocrites. I said some positive things about my intentions toward Dasa in another thread and you all ignored it. But as soon as you see a way, you go out of your way to vilify
    You really imagine there is a conspiracy? Really? Do you know what a conspiracy is?
    "I'd normally ignore an outburst like this, but since you quote my post I'm going to assume you're aiming this primarily at me, and as such I shall respond directly."

No outburst. Just a reasoned reply to the vitriol of those who make personal attacks against me because they are in denial.

"I deny your charge of hypocrisy. I ignore most posts, especially those by zealots such as yourself. And it is almost unbelievably arrogant of you to imagine that there are people waiting for a chance to vilify you. If you try to whip up feeling against somebody whose posting behaviour is not dissimilar to your own, albeit to a considerably greater degree, you must expect to encounter a certain amount of opprobrium."

I'm not a "zealot". You know next to nothing about me except what I tell you I believe. Obviously to someone such as yourself, who believes in nothing, someone like me, who believes in something, is a zealot. That's bigotry in case you haven't noticed.

I didn't "whip up" anyone's feelings about banning Dasa. Obviously feelings play a large role in the minds of those who accuse me of doing so. Not that I don't have feelings, but I try to approach this debate as objectively as I can. But since I'm only human like the rest of you I make mistakes, but that is no justification for reprisal.

"My intentions are not veiled at all. I don't recall that Dasa was banned along with taco&lettuce, but if he was I'm sure it was a decision made by moderators based on his behaviour, not on antipathy from other posters."

I'll concede to a degree of antipathy. I hear it from everyone else too. You hate Christianity. Don't deny it.

"The terms of service on this site are pretty clearly delineated. I don't think stinking up the spirituality forum with errant nonsense and refusing to debate according to somebody else's preferences qualifies as infringement."

Ya, so what's your point? Are all debate opponents always allowed into a debate everywhere?

"You really imagine there is a conspiracy? Really? Do you know what a conspiracy is?"

Don't be so obtuse. Those two questions are reflective of your presumptuous self important attitude.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 17:441 edit
    [b]"I'd normally ignore an outburst like this, but since you quote my post I'm going to assume you're aiming this primarily at me, and as such I shall respond directly."

No outburst. Just a reasoned reply to the vitriol of those who make personal attacks against me because they are in denial.

"I deny your charge of hypocrisy. I ignore most pos ons are reflective of your presumptuous self important attitude.
    [/b]Be bold my friend.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 19:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    His religious knowledge is lacking, but his science knowledge is way up there.
    Perhaps that is why he is trying to teach those on the science forum about
    "Lying Science".
    What?

He knows even less about the cosmos than you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree