1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 00:23
    Originally posted by josephw
    What are you, a lawyer?
    No. I am simply disagreeing with you and doing so politely. You seem to be having some difficulty processing dissent.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 00:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. I am simply disagreeing with you and doing so politely. You seem to be having some difficulty processing dissent.
    LOL I'm having a problem processing your dissent.

You said things that weren't true. Don't ask me to show you. I've already burned the bridge.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 00:32
    You said things that weren't true.
    I suggested that your comment at the top of the previous page about not wanting to get Dasa banned was clearly inaccurate in the light of your original OP and subsequent posts. It's your prerogative to disagree with me. Others can just go and read what you posted for themselves.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 06:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    I suggested that your comment at the top of the previous page about not wanting to get Dasa banned was clearly inaccurate in the light of your original OP and subsequent posts. It's your prerogative to disagree with me. Others can just go and read what you posted for themselves.
    I like Dasa.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 10:154 edits
    [b]"I'd normally ignore an outburst like this, but since you quote my post I'm going to assume you're aiming this primarily at me, and as such I shall respond directly."

No outburst. Just a reasoned reply to the vitriol of those who make personal attacks against me because they are in denial.

"I deny your charge of hypocrisy. I ignore most pos ons are reflective of your presumptuous self important attitude.
    I'm not a "zealot". You know next to nothing about me except what I tell you I believe. Obviously to someone such as yourself, who believes in nothing, someone like me, who believes in something, is a zealot. That's bigotry in case you haven't noticed.[/b]

You come across as a zealot. My use of the term is certainly not bigotry - I suggest you look up both these terms in a good dictionary.

I didn't "whip up" anyone's feelings about banning Dasa. Obviously feelings play a large role in the minds of those who accuse me of doing so. Not that I don't have feelings, but I try to approach this debate as objectively as I can. But since I'm only human like the rest of you I make mistakes, but that is no justification for reprisal.

Your original post was clearly an attempt at raising opinion against Dasa. That you regret it may be indicated by the edit you made, although this is not so clear.

I'll concede to a degree of antipathy. I hear it from everyone else too. You hate Christianity. Don't deny it.

I will certainly deny it. It would be the height of folly to 'hate' a religion, in my opinion. I'm not keen on some christians, particularly the closed-minded evangelising kind or those who view non-christians in such negative light as you appear to do, but I have great of respect for many christians.

Ya, so what's your point? Are all debate opponents always allowed into a debate everywhere?

Yes, of course, provided they observe the rules laid down by the forum.

Don't be so obtuse. Those two questions are reflective of your presumptuous self important attitude.

I'm not being obtuse. You were the one who claimed a conspiracy. I would be interested to hear how you can interpret these questions as reflective of a 'presumptuous, self-important attitude'. What presumptions do you think I am making? Why do you feel my attitude is self-important? I can assure you I don't feel self important!
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 10:191 edit
    Walah. Lho, kok? Saya sampai kejulingan dan menggaruk dagu saya gara-gara membaca pesan atas. Saya berfikir kamu mesti mengatur teksnya yang "BOLD".
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 10:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wow. What a bit of a squint and chin scratch fest that post was. I think you should fiddle with the BOLD text.
    Ta daa!
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '11 12:01
    Originally posted by bbarr
    It's sort of strange to realize that you and I have been talking together here for over 7 years now...
    Yea, and I still enjoy reading your posts. Who'd thought! 🙂
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree