1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 11:57
    This is how narrow is the way that leads to life.

No two Christians who have a problem of offended-ness between them will both enter into the kingdom to come. Either one will enter and the other will be kept out or both will be kept out.

I'm going to say it again. Then I'm going to prove it from Scripture.

How narrow is the way to life?
    How constricted is the path to reward in the kingdom age?
    How broad is the way to destruction?

See again below.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:001 edit
    Are you a Christian brother or sister?
    Do you have a problem of offending or being offended by another believer in Jesus?

No two Christians who have a problem between themselves will BOTH go into the kingdom manifestation for the thousand year millennium. Either one will go in and one will not or both will not.

That is how narrow that way is.
    In the coming kingdom age Jesus will not tolerate two Christians who have an unsolved offense between them. He will only have harmony between those who are rewarded to reign with Him as co-kings during that age.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:104 edits
    It makes me tremble to write it.

If a there is a Christian who is the OFFENDER and a Christian who is the OFFENDED, and "on the way" the matter has not been cleared up -

One will enter the reward of the kingdom for either confessing his offense or forgiving his offender.

Someone will not be rewarded if the matter has not been dealt with before Jesus on either ONE side or BOTH sides.

I confess my sin and you forgive me.
    Then maybe we will both go into the kingdom.

You forgive me from your heart but I never confessed my sin in this life - You may enter the reward but I will be kept out.

One or both Christians who got through the matter while in the church age will be rewarded.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:11
    You remain unrepentant in the church age? You will not be rewarded. You will be kept out until you learn a lesson.

You remain unforgiving though the other party apologized?
    The offender may go into the kingdom and the offended will be kept out, until he learns a lesson.

You two still have an undealt with offense between you?
    You both will suffer loss.
    You both will have a lesson to learn during the thousand year kingdom.

One already learned the lesson in the age of grace but the other did not? Only one of you two will enter into the coming reward to reign with Jesus for a thousand years.

I CAN't make it !

So I need Jesus.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:16
    Jesus is the only way.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:382 edits
    Originally posted by @sonship
    You remain unrepentant in the church age? You will not be rewarded. You will be kept out until you learn a lesson.

You remain unforgiving though the other party apologized?
    The offender may go into the kingdom and the offended will be kept out, until he learns a lesson.

You two still have an undealt with offense between you?
    You both will suff ...[text shortened]... rd to reign with Jesus for a thousand years.

I CAN't make it !

So I need Jesus.
    'Offence' is the act of encouraging others to sin.

There are several posters here who make it clear to others that those who continue with sin is condemned by Jesus Christ and that a life of sin will not inherit the Kingdom of God. You know who they are. This the doctrine of Jesus, Paul and all the Apostles. Sin and all unrighteousness is contrary to sound doctrine.

You and your type preach that all sin is forgiven. That sin does not stop one from entering the Kingdom of God. Sin leads to less rewards. That the commandments of Christ are not required. This is not the doctrine of the Bible.

Paul said

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. (Romans 16:17-18 KJV)

You are an excellent example of this kind of person. You derail and deceive many a Christian by your doctrine of mouth worship. You do not serve Jesus Christ.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:40
    Originally posted by @sonship
    This is how narrow is the way that leads to life.

No two Christians who have a problem of offended-ness between them will both enter into the kingdom to come. Either one will enter and the other will be kept out or both will be kept out.

I'm going to say it again. Then I'm going to prove it from Scripture.

How narrow is the way to life?
    How co ...[text shortened]... he path to reward in the kingdom age?
    How broad is the way to destruction?

See again below.
    Narrow enough that most people are not on it.

Sorry Dive
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 12:531 edit
    "Therefore if you are offering your gift at the altar and there you remember that your brother has something against you,

Leave your gift there before the altar, and first go and be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

Be well disposed quickly toward your opponent at law, while you are with him on the way, lest the opponent deliver you to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.

Truly I say to you, You shall by no means come out from there until you pay the last quadrans." (Matt. 5:23-26)

1.) On the way means on the way to the kingdom age when Jesus comes back.

2.) You have to settle your offense "quickly" while you are on the way to the kingdom age.

3.) Your worship must suspend and instead you go clear up the matter with the other Christian brother or sister.

4.) If after you or he (or she) is no longer on the way is too late.

5.) Once you reach the destination there is the possibilty that you have to PAY something. If this is not what you owe Jesus for everything, which is impossible to pay, it is SOMETHING related to harmony between two Christians.

6.) One can be punished - "UNTIL" some terminating time after the destination has been reached. That means when Jesus comes back and the matter has not been cleared up on both sides or on one willing side SOMEONE will be temporarily punished "UNTIL" some terminating time when the lesson is learned.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 13:012 edits
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 13:09
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    'Offence' is the act of encouraging others to sin.

There are several posters here who make it clear to others that those who continue with sin is condemned by Jesus Christ and that a life of sin will not inherit the Kingdom of God. You know who they are. This the doctrine of Jesus, Paul and all the Apostles. Sin and all unrighteousness is contrary to so ...[text shortened]... and deceive many a Christian by your doctrine of mouth worship. You do not serve Jesus Christ.
    You have offended all the Christians in this forum by sinning against them with your name calling, personal insults, accusations and verbal attacks.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 13:51
    Originally posted by @secondson
    You have offended all the Christians in this forum by sinning against them with your name calling, personal insults, accusations and verbal attacks.
    I have insulted mouth worshipers and those who condemn the commandments of Christ by calling them legalistic and other derogatory names.

Insult and offend are two different things.

You offend by encouraging sin. Your doctrine leads to damnation.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 14:10
    I have insulted mouth worshipers and those who condemn the commandments of Christ by calling them legalistic and other derogatory names.

Insult and offend are two different things.

You offend by encouraging sin. Your doctrine leads to damnation.
    Then you admit to being offensive and derogatory.

The odd thing is though, is that while you accuse the Christians in this forum of "condemning the commandments of Christ", there's not a single instance anywhere in this forum where any Christian has ever "condemned the commandments of Christ".

That makes you a Pharisaical and hypocritical imposter.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 14:141 edit
    Then you admit to being offensive and derogatory.

The odd thing is though, is that while you accuse the Christians in this forum of "condemning the commandments of Christ", there's not a single instance anywhere in this forum where any Christian has ever "condemned the commandments of Christ".

That makes you a Pharisaical and hypocritical imposter.
    Liar .. have you not referred to those who try to follow Christ as
    - legalistic
    - Pharaiscal
    - working for their salvation

Those are derogatory statements

And Yes will I continue to insult false teachers.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 15:26
    Liar .. have you not referred to those who try to follow Christ as
    - legalistic
    - Pharaiscal

Those are derogatory statements

And Yes will I continue to insult false teachers.
    -legalistic
    - Pharaiscal

Pay attention. Those are terms I have used to describe YOU, and not those that are actually following Christ.

YOU have filled the pages of this forum with the hatred that fills your heart against the church of God, as represented by the Christians posting in this forum, with contempt.

You are nothing like Jesus.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 15:30
    -legalistic
    - Pharaiscal

Pay attention. Those are terms I have used to describe YOU, and not those that are actually following Christ.

YOU have filled the pages of this forum with the hatred that fills your heart against the church of God, as represented by the Christians posting in this forum, with contempt.

You are nothing like Jesus.
    You condemn the teachings of Christ pertaining to good works and righteousness
    You do not belong to the Church of God

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree