1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 16:05
    Originally posted by sonship
    [b] You need to consider Hinds your personal warning, as to the dangers of watching youtube conspiracies.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that a veiled threat of some kind?

And, what makes your credibility so very pristine ?
    Is there something so above question ...[text shortened]... ted everything for His Father - God.

"Let God be true and every man a liar." [/b]
    On what planet is that a veiled threat?!

Youtube conspiracies turned Hinds into a raving lunatic. There's the source of your personal warning. Don't wander down the same dark tunnel he did. You'll lose all sense of reason.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 16:232 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

[/b]
    On what planet is that a veiled threat?!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

If RJHinds was disciplined or banned or so complained against that he abruptly stopped posting, the insinuation is that the same will occur to me.

Therefore I asked if you were making a veiled threat comparing his consequences to what will happen to me. This is not at all a far out question to you as you fancy.

If his discontinuation was 100% voluntary then maybe I would not consider your warning in that way. I do not know how he left.

Youtube conspiracies turned Hinds into a raving lunatic. There's the source of your personal warning. Don't wander down the same dark tunnel he did. You'll lose all sense of reason.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think some of your atheist explanations of things don't come off wacko and fringe as well sometimes ?

The concept behind the Periodic Table shows no designing or intentional "engineering" ?
    The concept behind the DNA molecule shows no designing or intentional planning?

Couldn't I say some of your Atheist explanations are lunatic ?
    I think so, sometimes. And they could be described as a very dark tunnel of denial also.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 17:26
    [b] You need to consider Hinds your personal warning, as to the dangers of watching youtube conspiracies.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that a veiled threat of some kind?

And, what makes your credibility so very pristine ?
    Is there something so above question ...[text shortened]... ted everything for His Father - God.

"Let God be true and every man a liar." [/b]
    "The moon stuff is not that important. Make sure you have it right with the existence of God and the salvation of His Son."

This is the crux of your error, and perhaps also a Freudian slip. For 2 reasons:

1. The moon stuff 'is' important! How quick you are to dismiss one of mankind's greatest accomplishments. Why is this? After playing down its importance you immediately compare it to the existence of God. Do you not see how that smacks of fear, of a willingness to believe silly conspiracy theories about man's achievements so as not to compromise the magnificence of your chosen deity?
    2. Hundreds, if not thousands of brilliant individuals around the world contributed to the ability to put a man on the moon. Your comments are an insult to all these individuals.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 17:54
    Eh. I could be wrong.
    And that is the problem. You are knowingly promoting something that 'could be wrong'.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 18:25
    [b]On what planet is that a veiled threat?!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

If RJHinds was disciplined or banned or so complained against that he abruptly stopped posting, the insinuation is that the same will occur to me.

Therefore I asked if you were making a veiled threat comparing his consequences to what will happe ...[text shortened]... c ?
    I think so, sometimes. And they could be described as a very dark tunnel of denial also.[/b]
    I think you are just muddling Hinds with Dasa here.

Hind's stopped posting voluntarily. His bizarre conspiracy theories have no bearing on him not being around any more.

Perhaps that's the price to be paid for watching too many conspiracy theories. You get drawn in to a paranoid way of thinking.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 18:45

Hind's stopped posting voluntarily. His bizarre conspiracy theories have no bearing on him not being around any more.

Perhaps that's the price to be paid for watching too many conspiracy theories. You get drawn in to a paranoid way of thinking.
    I guess by now you know I am a bit biased about Apollo, since I WAS an Apollo tech, Apollo tracking and timing. Sorry if you already heard this. It just pissses me off no end when the deniers come whining out.

It's funny no Russians or Chinese or Iranians or North Koreans tried to say the moon landing was faked, only AMERICANS. Wonder why that is? One thing, if it had been the Soviets who went to the moon, beating out the US and we never sent anyone, how long do you think it would have taken the Soviet government to slap a denier up the side of the head with a 2X4 and THEN slam him in prison?
    It happens here because some assswipe figures he can make a buck selling a bogus book. He is, IMHO, a traitor pure and simple and if I had my way, they would be preaching their BS on a soapbox in prison somewhere.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 19:371 edit

Actually the term conspiracy theory is a misnomer as it implies someone is conspiring which may or may not be the case and is applied to even healthy scepticism or challenge to an official narrative. September the 11th attacks on the world trade centres are classic cases. You have people claiming that there was no aeroplane and that it was a hologram. Now I don't know about your level of scepticism but I simply don't buy that. I do have serious reservations about building seven which collapsed entirely after an office fire? and the lack of video footage and aeroplane debris at the Pentagon and the complete absence of anything at the site in which United Airlines Flight 93 was alleged to have crashed into a conveniently placed abandoned mine shaft and again like the aeroplane that hit the Pentagon, disintegrated in its entirety on impact.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 19:442 edits
    "The moon stuff is not that important. Make sure you have it right with the existence of God and the salvation of His Son."

This is the crux of your error, and perhaps also a Freudian slip. For 2 reasons:

1. The moon stuff 'is' important! How quick you are to dismiss one of mankind's greatest accomplishments. Why is this? After playing down it ...[text shortened]... d to the ability to put a man on the moon. Your comments are an insult to all these individuals.
    1. The moon stuff 'is' important! How quick you are to dismiss one of mankind's greatest accomplishments.

Was the actual landing on the moon six times accomplished ?
    Certainly much was accomplished. But was everything shown the world on camera actually accomplished ?

I am just not that sure anymore that without exceptions it ALL as seen on videos, was accomplished.

It is not as if I don't recognize other byproducts of the Apollo program made contributions.

Why is this? After playing down its importance you immediately compare it to the existence of God. Do you not see how that smacks of fear, of a willingness to believe silly conspiracy theories about man's achievements so as not to compromise the magnificence of your chosen deity?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see this as the same.

Belief in six moon landings as seen in movies is an objective fact. I believe. I nod my head. I go about my business. I don't change.

Belief in Christ as risen, available, able to come into my heart. Not as a sentimental matter, but in a supernatural manner He blends with my spiritual being. That is a life changing matter absolutely from within, from the inside - out.

One is a matter of objective information really outside of a man.
    Though the existence of God can be the same, the indwelling of the Son of God is an inward work of an inward salvation.

The moon shots, as marvelous as they were as a technological matter, cannot compare to a death conquering God-man who became in a form in which He can distribute His victorious life into many people.

How about a man be a NASA scientist and also receive the death conquering Lord Jesus Christ TOO ? It does not have to be an either / or matter.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 19:473 edits

2. Hundreds, if not thousands of brilliant individuals around the world contributed to the ability to put a man on the moon. Your comments are an insult to all these individuals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is not an insult to hundreds or thousands of hard working men and women, if the majority of them were also being deceived.

Now the difference here is that with the six movies of declared moon landings, there still remains in this old American fella some little hope that it really did happen as the videos show me. You guys have never believed me, but I have said I like science just as much as the next guy.

But with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, there is not a bit of room in my being wishing that maybe it was a hoax. Nothing in me remotely still wants the New Testament to not be true.

Why? Because Jesus has been so much of an inside - out transformation that I know did not come from man.

Nothing in me at all expects, or hopes or, kind of think it would be neat, if Jesus was not Son of God and my Savior. Ziltch. Trust me.

I do kind of have a residue of hope that six times the US sent astronauts to walk on the Moon. (Or at least ONE authentic time it was true ). It is hard to shake something that you grew up with since a teenager.

If those six moon walks weren't authentic it doesn't discredit for me all the research and invention that went into the Apollo program. Nor does it discredit misled participants of the overall program.

I don't think thousands of employees deliberately staged a hoax.
    I think it is possible that a few well financed key people, could have.

Anyway, though just believing God lives (which is reality) nodded at objectively, is not the same as opening up our inward being to allow Jesus Christ to become our Savior from the inside out.

"the last Adam [Christ] became a [divine] life giving Spirit" ( 1 Cor. 15:45)

Christ, in resurrection, transfigured Himself also into a form in which He can GIVE God into a man or woman's innermost being. The Apollo project is great. But it doesn't compare to what Jesus has attained, obtained, and supplied to man, in my occasional humble opinion.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 19:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I guess by now you know I am a bit biased about Apollo, since I WAS an Apollo tech, Apollo tracking and timing. Sorry if you already heard this. It just pissses me off no end when the deniers come whining out.

It's funny no Russians or Chinese or Iranians or North Koreans tried to say the moon landing was faked, only AMERICANS. Wonder why that is? One th ...[text shortened]... d simple and if I had my way, they would be preaching their BS on a soapbox in prison somewhere.
    Yes, I remember you telling us old chap. . 😀

Must have been an exciting time.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 19:55
    [b]

it is not an insult to hundreds or thousands of hard working men and wome ...[text shortened]... pare to what Jesus has attained, obtained, and supplied to man, in my occasional humble opinion.[/b]
    "If those six moon walks weren't authentic...."

They were. Nobody was mislead. Stop being silly.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 19:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually the term conspiracy theory is a misnomer as it implies someone is conspiring which may or may not be the case and is applied to even healthy scepticism or challenge to an official narrative. September the 11th attacks on the world trade centres are classic cases. You have people claiming that there was no aeroplane and that it was a hologr ...[text shortened]... aft and again like the aeroplane that hit the Pentagon, disintegrated in its entirety on impact.
    Matron, we have another one.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 20:121 edit
    "If those six moon walks weren't authentic...."

They were. Nobody was mislead. Stop being silly.
    Don't call me silly. Now I might just go off and cry about that.

If it doesn't look real, I will question what is being shown to me.
    That would go for the Shroud of Turin or buggies riding across the Moon.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 20:352 edits
    Matron, we have another one.
    Just make with the two aeroplanes and we shall be cured. No need for liquid kosh! aka Largactil 😵
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 20:39
    Don't call me silly. Now I might just go off and cry about that.

If it doesn't look real, I will question what is being shown to me.
    That would go for the Shroud of Turin or buggies riding across the Moon.
    Don't cry about it sir. Just think on it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree