1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 13:495 edits
    Originally posted by sonship
    I promised neither.
    Do you seriously think we actually READ all that excess verbiage?

Those words, 100 percent of them, were ALL simply written by very creative authors. There was no dearth of intelligence 3000 years ago or 10,000 years ago for that matter.

Humans have written literally millions of volumes on every organized religion and they ALL have wisdom inside but we don't need a deity to help or inspire humans to write what they did.

You denigrate the creative ability of human kind to come up with pithy sayings and wisdom.

You denigrate humanity when you say only a god could have written all that 'wisdom' in the bible, like the one Dive quoted, they will glorify the lord by their woes. What a despicable phrase. Just like the concept of original sin. ALL man made bullshyte and you fall for it hook line and sinker, with not a shred of critical thinking.

For instance, your alleged omniscient god giving humans tests when it would have known the outcome of any such test. Another clear indication of human thinking, writing such BS without thinking about the implications of such BS. But that bothers you not in the slightest, being so deeply duped you will clearly never come out of it with your mind intact.

And of course, I am fully prepared for your inevitable retort, pulling the 'so now you think you know the mind of god' card.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '17 14:421 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do you seriously think we actually READ all that excess verbiage?

Those words, 100 percent of them, were ALL simply written by very creative authors. There was no dearth of intelligence 3000 years ago or 10,000 years ago for that matter.

Humans have written literally millions of volumes on every organized religion and they ALL have wisdom inside but w ...[text shortened]... epared for your inevitable retort, pulling the 'so now you think you know the mind of god' card.
    I'll take your silence for fuming rage daring to challenge the validity of your despicable religion. And I am not just a hater of Christianity, that includes Islam also, the world would have been MUCH better off if both of those had died in the desert where they belonged.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree