1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:06
    To make a long story short, I feel good is punishing me. I've had an awful life and awful set of coincidences that can only be explained by god and done by god himself, if there is such a being to begin with, and we all know you religious nuts beleive in the supernatural rather then a lot of random terrible events, so in your eyes, I must conclude, that god is punishing me. The question is, what is he punishing me for? I often pray to god, asking, what I am being punished for, how to atone for whatever that sin may be, I get no awnsers, I remain clueless in the dark, and the curse/punishment continues. It's impossible to atone for a sin and end a punishment when you can't even figure out what that sin is, I mean, serial murderers are treated better then me, so I must of did something worse then that in the eyes of god, what is it?
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:09
    Originally posted by DeadBeSwallowed
    To make a long story short, I feel good is punishing me. I've had an awful life and awful set of coincidences that can only be explained by god and done by god himself, if there is such a being to begin with, and we all know you religious nuts beleive in the supernatural rather then a lot of random terrible events, so in your eyes, I must conclude, ...[text shortened]... eated better then me, so I must of did something worse then that in the eyes of god, what is it?
    How are serial murderers treated better than you?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:16
    Well, for one thing, they at least lived the high life until they got arrested, usually they have way more money then me, and have a lot of sex, I never get sex, because women never have sex with a guy with no money, and to be honest, some of those jails look better then a lot of my former living conditions. They definately get shunned by society less then me, shunned badly still the same, but I am shunned worse.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:18
    Well, for one thing, they at least lived the high life until they got arrested, usually they have way more money then me, and have a lot of sex, I never get sex, because women never have sex with a guy with no money, and to be honest, some of those jails look better then a lot of my former living conditions. They definately get shunned by society less then me, shunned badly still the same, but I am shunned worse.
    :'(:'(
  5. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:20
    Well this is an easy problem to solve - become a serial murderer.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:20
    "Self Pity" by NoMeansNo

Nobody loves me. Like I do
    Nobody loves me. Like I do

Self pity

I can't do anything. What can I do?
    I can't do anything. What can I do?

Self pity

I'm touching myself. But it disgusts me
    I'm touching myself. But it disgusts me

Self pity

I'm sleeping late. I'm cutting classes
    I'm cutting classes. I'm sleeping late

Self pity

Try to help me. I won't help you
    Try to help me. I won't help you

Self pity

Come on give me my drugs,
    give me my drugs,
    Come on give me my drugs...
    GIVE ME MY DRUGS

Self Pity
    Self Love
    Self Pity
    Self
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:25
    To make a long story short, I feel good is punishing me. I've had an awful life and awful set of coincidences that can only be explained by god and done by god himself, if there is such a being to begin with, and we all know you religious nuts beleive in the supernatural rather then a lot of random terrible events, so in your eyes, I must conclude, ...[text shortened]... eated better then me, so I must of did something worse then that in the eyes of god, what is it?
    perhaps it is not god, but your own pessimism, that has wrapped you in chains. i would try interacting with happy people. the saying in golf is 'if you want to be a good putter, then dine with good putters.' there's probably some insight there.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:43
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    perhaps it is not god, but your own pessimism, that has wrapped you in chains. i would try interacting with happy people. the saying in golf is 'if you want to be a good putter, then dine with good putters.' there's probably some insight there.
    I tried that approach, the problem is, I am in a whole different world, I am a whole different person, then these people. I often hang around people who are successful and realize they acheived success through traditional means that have never worked for myself and resulted in my outright failure, it's difficult to explain, but if you want to waste a lot of time, talking to millionaires and how they became rich is one sure way to waste time...
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:461 edit
    I tried that approach, the problem is, I am in a whole different world, I am a whole different person, then these people. I often hang around people who are successful and realize they acheived success through traditional means that ...[text shortened]... ionaires and how they became rich is one sure way to waste time...
    i didn't say to interact with rich, successful people. i said i think you should interact with happy people.

happy does not necessarily equal rich and/or successful.

EDIT: the fact that you immediately associate happiness with monetary holdings and social perceptions of 'success' may be the whole source of your problem.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 20:47
    I tried that approach, the problem is, I am in a whole different world, I am a whole different person, then these people. I often hang around people who are successful and realize they acheived success through traditional means that have never worked for myself and resulted in my outright failure, it's difficult to explain, but if you want to waste a lot of time, talking to millionaires and how they became rich is one sure way to waste time...
    :'(:'(
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 21:16
    God is not in the punishing business. The bad stuff happens because of poor choices, and behind the scenes , spiritual wickedness, is one way to put it. God is all light and in Him is no darkness at all....You however must first pray a different prayer, like ..."God I am a sinner, and I need mercy....I receive the Lord Jesus, I believe you raised him from the dead and that he has redeemed me.Lord help me believe".
    God is good and He hears a sincere prayer for help. But try reading the bible, especially Romans, Ephesians, etc., and ask God to help you.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 21:251 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaitor
    God is not in the punishing business. The bad stuff happens because of poor choices, and behind the scenes , spiritual wickedness, is one way to put it. God is all light and in Him is no darkness at all....You however must first pray a ...[text shortened]... ible, especially Romans, Ephesians, etc., and ask God to help you.
    😴😴

BTW, why Paul's words in Romans and Ephesians rather than the Gospels?
  13. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 22:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    😴😴

BTW, why Paul's words in Romans and Ephesians rather than the Gospels?
    Ok...
    John 3:16-21
    16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
    18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
    19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    20 "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
    21 "But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
    (NKJ)

The reason is simple.... there is much more avaliable in the epistles. It was on the day of Pentecost that the disciples received holy spirit IN them. Before Christ ascended it was upon them.
    Acts 2:1-4

1 Now when the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
    2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
    3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
    4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
    (NKJ)

Christ IN you was not avaliable when Jesus walked the earth...
    Col 1:26-29
    26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
    27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
    28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.
    29 To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.
    (NKJ)

Furthermore, Christ HAD to die in order to redeem us...if Satan had known what was going to happen, he would not have crucified Jesus!
    1 Cor 2:7-13
    7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
    8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
    9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
    10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
    11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
    12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
    13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
    (NKJ)

Satan only had one Jesus to contend with...now he has Christ in every believer to deal with....whoah, such a headache!...God is wise!
    Now satan's only hope to diffuse the power of each believer who believes God's promises is to attack God's Word, belttle Christians, etc., through people who are ignorant of God's Word's. That is why it is crucial to each believer to KNOW what God has to say, to whom He says it and most importantly to believe or act on His Word.

Jer 9:23-24
    23 Thus says the LORD: "Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, let not the mighty man glory in his might, nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
    24 But let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight," says the LORD.
    (NKJ)

14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    10 Aug '05 22:41
    Hi Mat
  15. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 02:45
    Hey, I got the perfect book that you will need to read, its about a guy who thought just like you did, its a really interesting book, I guanantee you that you wont regret reading it, I'll send it to you if you like, if you PM me your address

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree