1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 17:041 edit
    Originally posted by Halitose
    I'm really interested. How do you figure that God is punishing you? If it's too personal, I understand.
    It's better I don't start, normal people with ordinary lives don't like to hear it, it angers them and makes them upset, ppl are taught certain things since childhood and what I say tends to break their little shell, if you know what I mean, they just don't/can't/won't beleive it, but it's very real, at least to me and many others too afraid to speak of it...
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 18:07
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Gospels ~ [Good] News
    Epistles ~ Analysis
    Of course you are right: Jesus was soooooooooo vague that we do need Paul to explain it to us. Thanks for clearing that up.
  3. London
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 20:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Of course you are right: Jesus was soooooooooo vague that we do need Paul to explain it to us. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Did you have a professor at law school?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 21:141 edit
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Did you have a professor at law school?
    Yes many of them, but we didn't pretend that any of their letters were equal in authority to the pronouncements of the US Supreme Court. And we wouldn't have taken their word for it if they said so.
  5. Joined
    16 Jul '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 22:38
    Originally posted by DeadBeSwallowed
    To make a long story short, I feel good is punishing me. I've had an awful life and awful set of coincidences that can only be explained by god and done by god himself, if there is such a being to begin with, and we all know you religious nuts beleive in the supernatural rather then a lot of random terrible events, so in your eyes, I must conclude, ...[text shortened]... eated better then me, so I must of did something worse then that in the eyes of god, what is it?
    if i were god i would punish you too. for bein such a pussy. and for thinking like that, omg my life sucks. you deserve your "punishment" and "terrible life" i hate people like you. you just probably feel so sorry for yourself.
  6. Not Kansas
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 22:43
    Originally posted by FreaKinGenius
    if i were god i would punish you too. for bein such a pussy. and for thinking like that, omg my life sucks. you deserve your "punishment" and "terrible life" i hate people like you. you just probably feel so sorry for yourself.
    I don't hate him, I think people like him have a chemical out of whack in their brain and can't do diddly about it except take drugs that make them act weird.
    Just my opinion, no research done, just known a few.
  7. Joined
    16 Jul '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 22:45
    bull... i knew a girl in school just like her. always crying about how hard her work was, cause she was dumb. then if she got help she was perfectly fine. but once she had to do her work herself, she cried about how hard her work was, then it went from, my life sucks boohooo.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 22:52
    classy.

not.
  9. Joined
    16 Jul '05
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 01:17
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    classy.

not.
    LOL hahahahahahaha what you expect from a 14 year old? hahahahahaha
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 02:25
    Silence?
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 04:15
    Damn straight...God hates a pussy. Just look what he did to King Saul (first Israelite king) when he didn't kill all the Amalekite women and children!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '05 17:30
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=27357

Clearly shows, how corrupt education is and why I hate it. It's a terrible measure of intelligence, as this post by the said poster indicates, he does well in school because he does what his American teachers tell him to do, not because of actual intelligence. I just thought people should know this before taking this guys judgement of one's intellect too seriously...
  13. Standard membermokko
    Sinner
    Where I belong
    Moves
    13 Aug '05 23:21
    To make a long story short, I feel good is punishing me. I've had an awful life and awful set of coincidences that can only be explained by god and done by god himself, if there is such a being to begin with, and we all know you religious nuts beleive in the supernatural rather then a lot of random terrible events, so in your eyes, I must conclude, ...[text shortened]... eated better then me, so I must of did something worse then that in the eyes of god, what is it?
    Bottom line is that your life is what you believe it to be. If you believe your life to suck it will. This is not God punishing you, this is you refusing to see the wonders of God around you. Start taking responsibility for your own actions, decisions and destructive thinking and quit blaming God. God will be there to show you the way to greatness the instant you stop choosing to sufficate yourself in such a doom and gloom attitude. It all begins within your own mind and is reflected outwards into your own reality. Good luck with figuring out your life doesn't suck, only your perception of your life sucks.
  14. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 00:11
    Originally posted by mokko
    Bottom line is that your life is what you believe it to be. If you believe your life to suck it will. This is not God punishing you, this is you refusing to see the wonders of God around you. Start taking responsibility for your own actions, decisions and destructive thinking and quit blaming God. God will be there to show you the way to greatness the instant ...[text shortened]... y. Good luck with figuring out your life doesn't suck, only your perception of your life sucks.
    agreed.
    people are always whining about how life is so unfair, but guess what, if it was fair you would be going down hill cause if you have access to a computer to read this, your ahead of most of the world
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Aug '05 02:33
    I tried that approach, the problem is, I am in a whole different world, I am a whole different person, then these people. I often hang around people who are successful and realize they acheived success through traditional means that have never worked for myself and resulted in my outright failure, it's difficult to explain, but if you want to waste a lot of time, talking to millionaires and how they became rich is one sure way to waste time...
    The first thing you need to do is get professional help.
    Go to your GP (docter) and explain what you've just explained to us.

Whilst you're doing that, look around you at people in worse situations than yourself. Situations like those in Africa. Do you still feel so disadvantaged (this is rhetorical on my part, answer it for yourself)?

But seriously, go to your docter and talk to someone.
    Or PM me and I'll be more specific.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree