1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 00:16
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Funny how you left out the 'heart' part. Was that a mistake ?
    It's in there, did you read the two verses?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 02:10
    Rajk999 wants desperately to blame some poster here for what the Apostle Paul wrote under divine inspiration in his letter to the Romans.

"That if you confess with your mouth, Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the among the dead, you shall be saved." (Rom. 10:9)

This is in the Greek New Testament.
    Neither I nor checkbaiter made it up and placed it there.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 10:28
    Originally posted by sonship
    Rajk999 wants desperately to blame some poster here for what the Apostle Paul wrote under divine inspiration in his letter to the [b]Romans.

"That if you confess with your mouth, Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the among the dead, you shall be saved." (Rom. 10:9)

This is in the Greek New Testament.
    Neither I nor checkbaiter made it up and placed it there.[/b]
    You do not understand the passage. Learn to read.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 10:38
    Learn to pray.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 11:241 edit
    Learn to pray.
    If your prayers have led you to idolize a fallible man then God did not answer your prayers.

God leads people to the teachings of Jesus Christ, If you are led to the doctrine of a man then you are following your own vanity.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 11:412 edits
    If your prayers have led you to idolize a fallible man then God did not answer your prayers.

God leads people to the teachings of Jesus Christ, If you are led to the doctrine of a man then you are following your own vanity.
    I am built into the church.

Learn to pray.
    Learn to pray with other Christians

And learn to be built up with other believers rather than be so independent and isolated and individualistic... and GRUMPY.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 11:471 edit
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What man have I idolized ?

What proof do you present to show I have idolized some man ?
    Quoting occasionally is proof of idolizing a man ?

That's stupid.

Your "idolize a man" is all you have to accuse me of because you cannot refute my corrections of your bad teaching. That's all you have left.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 13:11
    [b] If your prayers have led you to idolize a fallible man then God did not answer your prayers.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What man have I idolized ?

What proof do you present to show I have idolized some man ?
    Quoting occasionally is proof of idolizing a man ?

That's stupid.
    ...[text shortened]... e me of because you cannot refute my corrections of your bad teaching. That's all you have left.[/b]
    In the ten years you have been around, you have made thousands of posts. I can count on one hand the number of times you said that the teachings of Christ are important.

All you promote is mouth worship. You will receive your just reward for fooling the gullible.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 00:11
    In the ten years you have been around, you have made thousands of posts. I can count on one hand the number of times you said that the teachings of Christ are important.

All you promote is mouth worship. You will receive your just reward for fooling the gullible.
    I agree and like most of his posts, just not the ones promoting the trinity.
    You on the other hand don't seem to have much substance. You post scripture without considering your interpretation may contradict elsewhere in the bible.
    You also seem short tempered and belligerent. Not what I would expect from a Christian with a heart shining with love and joy.
    Did you know you are commanded to be thankful and joyful?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 00:46
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You on the other hand don't seem to have much substance. You post scripture without considering your interpretation may contradict elsewhere in the bible.
    You also seem short tempered and belligerent. Not what I would expect from a Christian with a heart shining with love and joy.
    Maybe you think this is a popularity contest .. kinda like looking at who gets the most likes and dislikes... yeah .. such a man of substance you are.

Whatever substance you and sonship think you have is shallow and frivolous because it all comes from false interpretations of churches and fallible men.

Both of you almost never quote Christ or support His teachings. Instead you go to great lengths to demonstrate the Christ doctrine is outdated and not applicable in this 'dispensation'. That is a fatal flaw that you will no doubt pay very dearly for.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 01:475 edits
    You post scripture without considering your interpretation may contradict elsewhere in the bible.

As opposed to you and jaywill?

When you posted the following to rajk999 less than a month ago on the "Jesus' Teaching After Resurrection" thread, was that an example of what you mean by what you "would expect from a Christian with a heart shining with love and joy"?
    You sir are so annoying, you have become irrelevant. You certainly are not serving the Lord Jesus Christ. You sound more like a raving mad lunatic. I will just ignore anything you post from here on.

Can you seriously not SEE your blatant hypocrisy? Why do you think it is that you hold rajk999 to a Sunday School standard of "a Christian with a heart shining with love and joy", but don't live up to it yourself?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 02:37
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]You post scripture without considering your interpretation may contradict elsewhere in the bible.

As opposed to you and jaywill?

When you poste ...[text shortened]... ndard of "a Christian with a heart shining with love and joy", but don't live up to it yourself?[/b]
    Sometimes people need to hear things to shake them up.
    I probably should just ignore him.
    Even Jesus had a righteous anger at times.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 02:45
    Do you believe you are like Jesus ~ righteous when you are angry?
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 03:24
    Sometimes people need to hear things to shake them up.
    I probably should just ignore him.
    Do you also view your blatant hypocrisy as "righteous"?

Yes He did and from what I can tell, rajk999 understands this. But I don't recall him ever being a hypocrite about it like you and several other posters on this forum.

Why do you think you and the others exhibit hypocrisy about it, but rajk999 doesn't?

Matthew 6
    23...If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 08:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you believe you are like Jesus ~ righteous when you are angry?
    Smelling blood in the water?

Why don't you run off back to the General Forum? I'm sure there are probably people there who deserve to be abused far more than checkbaiter does.

Your swings and jabs make no sense here, you certainly don't have a dog in this fight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree