Sonship Says : God is Not Righteous ..

Sonship Says : God is Not Righteous ..

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16
6 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
In the ten years you have been around, you have made thousands of posts. I can count on one hand the number of times you said that the teachings of Christ are important.

All you promote is mouth worship. You will receive your just reward for fooling the gullible.

You did ... not ... answer .... the question about my alleged idolizing a man..
You dodged and went on to a new accusation which is even more ridiculous.

To your new accusation ? - Of course I realize that I will give an account to Christ for my service. But that I never said the teachings of Christ were important ??

This you cannot substantiate any more than you can that I idolize a man.

How MANY times on this Forum have I written Matthew 24:34 ?

"The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall by no means pass away." (Matt. 24:34)

It is strange that I would so often quote this passage if I did not regard the teachings of Christ as important. Have i been on for ten years. I would guess I have quoted this passage probably ever one of the ten year at least once.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I agree and like most of his posts, just not the ones promoting the trinity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote elsewhere that I do believe the complaints I here from a couple of you posters is not against a proper presentation of the Trinity concept. Rather it is against Tritheism - the teaching of three Gods.

Allow me to repeat. I firmly believe your cynicism is not really against a proper presentation of the concept of the Triune God but is against Tritheism.

It too bad that you seem to have not read or left unimpressed by my link of old -

Modalism, Tritheism, or the Pure Revelation of the Triune God According to the Bible by Ron Kangus

http://www.contendingforthefaith.org/responses/booklets/modalism.html

Here is a representative portion of his discussion of Tritheism.

TRITHEISM
As a sharp contrast to modalism, tritheism is the belief in three Gods, especially in the doctrine that the three Persons of the Trinity are three distinct Gods. According to tritheism, the Father, Son, and Spirit are three separate Gods. Even today, some say that the Father is one God, that the Son is one God, and that the Spirit is also one God. This is tritheism. Whenever the distinctions of the Persons of the Godhead are pressed too far, the result will be tritheism. Speaking of the term Person, W. H. Griffith Thomas, one of the founders of Dallas Theological Seminary and a highly respected student of the Bible, said:

Like all human language, it is liable to be accused of inadequacy and even positive error. It certainly must not be pressed too far, or it will lead to Tritheism. While we use the term to denote distinctions in the Godhead, we do not imply distinctions which amount to separateness, but distinctions which are associated with essential mutual co-inherence or inclusiveness.30

A form of tritheism is represented by the doctrine of Arius. In Arius’ formulation, the Father was fully God, the Son had the status of the leading creature, and the Spirit was inferior to the Son. Although for Arius the divine status of the Son and the Spirit was uncertain, his formula must be considered as a type of tritheism.31 The teaching of Arius aroused a great controversy in the early decades of the fourth century. This controversy grew so intense that at the invitation of the Emperor Constantine, the Council of Nicaea convened in 325 A.D. to settle the dispute among the churches of the empire over the doctrine of the Trinity. The main issue was between Arius with his form of tritheism and Athanasius with the orthodox doctrine of the Trinity. The Nicene Creed that resulted from this council overthrew the heresy of Arius and tritheism with an anathema at the end of the creed.32 By the time of the Council of Nicaea, both modalism, especially that of Sabellius, and tritheism had been defeated.

my bolding

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jun 16

Originally posted by sonship
In the ten years you have been around, you have made thousands of posts. I can count on one hand the number of times you said that the teachings of Christ are important.

All you promote is mouth worship. You will receive your just reward for fooling the gullible.

You did ... not ... answer .... the question about my alleged idolizin ...[text shortened]... I would guess I have quoted this passage probably ever one of the ten year at least once.
Quoting Matt 24:34 shows that you promote and support the commandments of Christ?

I rest my case.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe you are like Jesus ~ righteous when you are angry?
The eternally saved cannot do wrong. Christ takes away their sin

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jun 16

..Your "idolize a man" is all you have to accuse me of because you cannot refute my corrections of your bad teaching. That's all you have left.
My 'bad teaching' is exact quotes from Christ and the Apostle. I do not add or interpret.

You however quote a passage and add your lengthy interpretation. But if you read further down the same passage which you quote you would see that your interpretations conflict with what the writer is saying.

You are the perfect of false teachings.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Do you also view your blatant hypocrisy as "righteous"?

[b]Even Jesus had a righteous anger at times.

Yes He did and from what I can tell, rajk999 understands this. But I don't recall him ever being a hypocrite about it like you and several other posters on this forum.

Why do you think you and the others exhibit hypocrisy about it, but rajk99 ...[text shortened]... n't?

Matthew 6
23...If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness![/b]
The only hypocrisy I see here is you and rajk pretending that you can earn your way to salvation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16

[b] I agree and like most of his posts, just not the ones promoting the trinity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote elsewhere that I do believe the complaints I here from a couple of you posters is not against a proper presentation of the Trinity concept. Rather it is agains ...[text shortened]... modalism, especially that of Sabellius, and tritheism had been defeated. [/quote]

my bolding[/b]
I don't agree with Tritheism, or any kind of compound God in any way, shape or form.
So please, let's just skip the godman concept altogether. I believe in one God, and one Lord.
Jesus is Lord, in this I agree. God is his Father and my Father and your father.
Jesus is our big brother and our Lord.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jun 16

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Do you also view your blatant hypocrisy as "righteous"?

[b]Even Jesus had a righteous anger at times.

Yes He did and from what I can tell, rajk999 understands this. But I don't recall him ever being a hypocrite about it like you and several other posters on this forum.

Why do you think you and the others exhibit hypocrisy about it, but rajk99 ...[text shortened]... n't?

Matthew 6
23...If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness![/b]
On more than one occasion he called me a fool. .. so did sonship or words to that effect. Sonship often deletes the post I generally ignore that and move on with the topic at hand .. partly because insults to me is like water on a ducks back, but mostly because I am more interested in discussing the issue.

Some people are here for the friendship and camaraderie. Im not.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe you are like Jesus ~ righteous when you are angry?
Do you believe you are like Satan when you are angry? Or do you think you please him?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16
1 edit

So please, let's just skip the godman concept altogether. I believe in one God, and one Lord. Jesus is Lord, in this I agree. God is his Father and my Father and your father. Jesus is our big brother and our Lord.

I will not be "skipping" the central Bible revelation of Christ as God-man nor of the New Jerusalem His fulfilled eternal purpose, as God-men.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16
2 edits

I rest my case.

Not a chance, you "rest" your "case".

You've not much of a case arguing against Romans 10:8-13 and I don't expect you to rest it.

You also have no case saying I idolize a man.
You also have no case saying I teach the commandments / words/ teaching of Christ is not important.

And you have never had a case or have one now to arguing Christians cannot stand upon the fact that they have received eternal life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16
1 edit

The eternally saved cannot do wrong. Christ takes away their sin
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or what.
But the first sentence is wrong.

The second is true.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jun 16

So please, let's just skip the godman concept altogether. I believe in one God, and one Lord. Jesus is Lord, in this I agree. God is his Father and my Father and your father. Jesus is our big brother and our Lord.

I will not be "skipping" the central Bible revelation of Christ as God-man nor of the New Jerusalem His fulfilled eternal purpose, as God-men.
The central bible revelation in the NT is the mystery or Sacred Secret, which is...

Rom 16:25-27
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith — 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
NKJV

1 Cor 2:7-8
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
NKJV

Eph 1:9-12
having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, 10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth — in Him. 11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
NKJV

Eph 3:3-7
how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.
NKJV

Col 1:26-29
the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. 29 To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily.
NKJV

Christ is also called The Spirit because he now is animated by spirit not soul life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 16
1 edit

All the [i]wonderful /i] verses you quote below have something to do with God-men.
They have to do with Christ the God-man and the church as God-men.

Let's see.

The central bible revelation in the NT is the mystery or Sacred Secret, which is...

Rom 16:25-27
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith — 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
NKJV

And in the 8th chapter of the same book Paul writes that God's purpose is to conform into the image of His Son "many brothers" .

" ... to those who are called according to His purpose.

Because those whom He foreknew He also predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brothers.

... and those whom He justified, these He also glorified." (See Rom. 8:28,29,30)

We can see here that the [b]purpose
of God is to cause many brothers of Christ to be sons because of and after the Firstborn. That concerns the God-man and the subsequent God-men.

What is the son of a rabbit ?
A rabbit.

What is the son of a whale ?
A whale ?

What is the son of a human ?
A human.

And in a very real sense a son of God is God.
It is God dispensing His life and nature into men that they be God-men.

Your second sample:

1 Cor 2:7-8
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
NKJV

The concept of God-man and God-men is in this book also. How can we skip or miss it?

In chapter 3 we read:

[quote] "I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused the growth.

So then neither is he who plants anything, nor he who waters, but God who causes the growth." (3:6,7)

We may ask - "God causes the growth of WHAT ?"

It doesn't mean the growth of natural life here.
It doesn't mean physical growth of the body.

It refers to the growth of the life of God in the believers.
Why would God want to cause the GROWTH of God's life in the believers?
He would cause them to become God-men like Jesus Christ the God-man.

In Ephesians Paul speaks of grows with the growth of God unto the fullness of God in the church. So this growing life is the divine life of the Triune God to produce God-men. God gives the growth.

Cont. with your other excellent verses below.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 16
2 edits

Eph 1:9-12
having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, 10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth — in Him. 11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
NKJV

This is also concerning the God-man and the God-men as His corporate expression.
The same book says He is the head over all things to the church His Body.

"And He subjected all things under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church,

Which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all." (Eph. 1:22,23)

Over this entity He is the HEAD transmitting His heading up of the universe - TO the church. "To the church" implies a transmission.

So what the God-man Christ is in His Headship over His Body is transmitted "to the church". The God-man transmits His heading up operation of the universe "to the church" .

We cannot overlook the God-man and the God-men in this passage either.