1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 20:27
    @secondson said
    What's your beef? That's what Christians do.

Thing is though, that unless one is born again, no matter how righteously they lived, it won't impart eternal life. Just look at the story of the rich young ruler. He did everything the law demanded, but lacked the one thing the Lord required.

What do you think that was Rajk?
    If there is a point you want to make about the rich young ruler then make it. Dont cross-question me.

From what I can see he was lacking good works. If you think it was something else then state it.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 20:38
    @rajk999 said
    The expression 'relationship with Christ' is not in the bible and yet it is a common church teaching. Who cares what church you belong to and how is that relevant?
    You are the one claiming church teachings, if you have no clue what church, you have no clue! It goes back once again to your imagination not reality!
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 20:58
    @sonship removed their quoted post
    Epic dodge
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 21:04
    @secondson said
    What's your beef? That's what Christians do.

Thing is though, that unless one is born again, no matter how righteously they lived, it won't impart eternal life. Just look at the story of the rich young ruler. He did everything the law demanded, but lacked the one thing the Lord required.

What do you think that was Rajk?
    You can't be ' born again ' without doing good works.
    And how many interpretations of ' born again' are there? What do you mean by it?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 21:58
    @karoly-aczel said
    You can't be ' born again ' without doing good works.
    And how many interpretations of ' born again' are there? What do you mean by it?
    You think being born again is something we can do, and once done we have arrived at some spiritual state called born again?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 22:35
    @rajk999 said
    The bible says nothing about a relationship with Christ, so that doctrine is a fabrication of your church. Your definition f mouth worship is incorrect as well.
    John 10:14
    I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,

Do you know the good shepherd, or are you just mouthing off about your beliefs, because your faith doesn't allow for you to draw near to God now?
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 22:54
    @rajk999 said
    If there is a point you want to make about the rich young ruler then make it. Dont cross-question me.

From what I can see he was lacking good works. If you think it was something else then state it.
    That's the second response you've made to my one post, which you think you demolished with you first reply. Obviously you're not satisfied yet.

You parrot the Bible, yet you understand little of its meaning.

If you understood the scriptures you'd know that "doing good works" never got anyone saved. Not in the Old Testament or the new.

Salvation is and always has been by God's grace. Your only plea at the judgment will be the blood shed by Jesus for your sins.

Let that sink in.

And while you're at it why don't you lighten up on the vitriol, hate and disdain? You're making yourself look like a horses asshat.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 22:59
    @secondson said
    That's the second response you've made to my one post, which you think you demolished with you first reply. Obviously you're not satisfied yet.

You parrot the Bible, yet you understand little of its meaning.

If you understood the scriptures you'd know that "doing good works" never got anyone saved. Not in the Old Testament or the new.

Salvation is and always has be ...[text shortened]... t you lighten up on the vitriol, hate and disdain? You're making yourself look like a horses asshat.
    Take your own advice about the hate because you are no angel. You continue to confuses the issue. I have said a thousand times :
    - Jesus saves
    - Jesus decides who becomes born again and who does not
    - Jesus says those who do good works will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God.

Your faith is dead without works.
    -
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 23:442 edits
    I changed my mind about joining this thread.
    I rethought and removed my prior promise to participate by answering his question.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:05
    @kellyjay said
    What matters is our relationship with Jesus Christ and all the things mentioned will fall in place.
    Does "all the things mentioned will fall in place" mean that a Christian must obey Christ's commandments?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:065 edits
    @Rajk999

The bible says nothing about a relationship with Christ, so that doctrine is a fabrication of your church. Your definition f mouth worship is incorrect as well.

You're a quack Mr.
    You're a fraud.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit." (1 Cor. 6:17)

The Lord's Spirit and my human spirit are joined to be "one spirit" and you say the Bible says nothing about a relationship with Christ ?

You're a fraud as a disciple of Christ.

"In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." (John 14:20)

And you say there is nothing about a relationship with Jesus Christ in the Bible? You're a fraud and a qwack in the Bible.

The last words of the entire revelation of the Bible - the FINAL word, the CONCLUDING word, is about a relationship with Christ for the believers -

Revelation 22:21 - "The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen."

IE. "THE END" (so to speak)

And you say there is nothing in the Bible about a relationship with Christ and His saints? You're a false teacher of the Bible for certain.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:385 edits
    The bible says nothing about a relationship with Christ, so that doctrine is a fabrication of your church.

Rajk999 can now explain to everyone how a person can be "joined to the Lord" and be "one spirit" with the Lord Jesus WITHOUT having a relationship with Christ. See First Cor. 6:17.

And if he starts hand waving and crying " Cult!, Witness Lee!, Cult!, Witness Lee!" you'll know that he has NOTHING substantial.

He cannot explain how a person can be joined to the Lord Jesus Christ so that His Spirit and the believer's spirit are united, joined, blended together - "one spirit", WITHOUT having a relationship with Christ.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:47
    @sonship said
    Rajk999 can now explain to everyone how a person can be "joined to the Lord" and be "one spirit" with the Lord Jesus WITHOUT having a relationship with Christ. See First Cor. 6:17.

And if he starts hand waving and crying " Cult!, Witness Lee!, Cult!, Witness Lee!" you'll know that he has NOTHING substantial.

He cannot explain how a ...[text shortened]... d, joined, blended together - "one spirit", WITHOUT having a relationship with Christ.
    It's a bit tenuous, though, isn't it? I mean as a basis for a plethora of bumper stickers and as a sphincter through which to squeeze a whole cherry-picking-fueled narcissistic/misanthropic "personal relationship" version of the theology.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:47
    @sonship said
    I changed my mind about joining this thread.
    I rethought and removed my prior promise to participate by answering his question.
    The teachings of Christ disturbs your Satanic spirit... I understand.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:50
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

You're a quack Mr.
    You're a fraud.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit." (1 Cor. 6:17)

The Lord's Spirit and my human spirit are joined to ...[text shortened]... about a relationship with Christ and His saints? You're a false teacher of the Bible for certain.
    There is no Trinity.
    No relationship
    No godman.
    And a whole load of other foolishiness you add.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree