1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:52
    @sonship said
    I changed my mind about joining this thread.
    I rethought and removed my prior promise to participate by answering his question.
    Deleting your post after people had responded to it is bad form.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 03:38
    @rajk999 said
    There is no Trinity.
    No relationship
    No godman.
    And a whole load of other foolishiness you add.
    No relationship, my sheep know my voice, and they know mine, those that don't are going to hear the words, "I never knew you."
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 04:38
    I'm just glad I'm not a sheep.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 07:26
    @kellyjay said
    I am not a OSAS Christian, I have repeating said this here and you still get it wrong!
    Could you please succinctly explain on what basis a saved person can lose their salvation?

Thank you.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 10:30
    @rajk999 said
    If there is a point you want to make about the rich young ruler then make it. Dont cross-question me.

From what I can see he was lacking good works. If you think it was something else then state it.
    You obviously don't understand what you're reading. Rather than waste ink I'll let you read the passage in Mark 10:17-22 and see for yourself what that man lacked.

I'm curious to see if you can comment on it.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 10:37
    @karoly-aczel said
    You can't be ' born again ' without doing good works.
    And how many interpretations of ' born again' are there? What do you mean by it?
    Never mind what I mean by 'born again'.

Go learn what Jesus meant when He said "you must be born again".

Here, I'll even give you the reference. John 3:1-21.

With God's help you may understand what Jesus is talking about.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 10:51
    @kellyjay said
    You think being born again is something we can do, and once done we have arrived at some spiritual state called born again?
    Interesting isn't it Kelly that the self righteous seem to think they can help Jesus by adding to what He did on the cross by doing good works for salvation.

It's as though they have some kind of mental/spiritual hiccup while processing the concept of being saved by grace through faith and not of works as it is so clearly stated by the apostle Paul in Ephesians, and corrupt the gospel of grace by adding works to it for salvation that Paul condemned in Galatians.

Eternal life is a free gift of God's grace to the believer.

Good works are rewarded.

They just can't seem to grasp those concepts clearly taugh throughout the New Testament.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 10:51
    @kellyjay said
    No relationship, my sheep know my voice, and they know mine, those that don't are going to hear the words, "I never knew you."
    "I never knew you" .. is for the ones calling Lord Lord, the faith people, the miracle workers and Holy Spirit types .. like you.

If you say that your relationship with Jesus [an expression not found in the bible], is about following His commandments then I would agree. John says that here

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
    (1 John 2:3 KJV)

If you follow the commandments, THEN you know Christ.
    Then you have a relationship with Christ.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 10:55
    @secondson said
    Interesting isn't it Kelly that the self righteous seem to think they can help Jesus by adding to what He did on the cross by doing good works for salvation.

It's as though they have some kind of mental/spiritual hiccup while processing the concept of being saved by grace through faith and not of works as it is so clearly stated by the apostle Paul in Ephesians, and corr ...[text shortened]... ewarded.

They just can't seem to grasp those concepts clearly taugh throughout the New Testament.
    Its not that nobody could grasp it. It is that you cannot show where Jesus preached your doctrine. What makes it worse for you is that you are being shown where Jesus says the opposite of what you say.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 11:031 edit
    When I remove a post that I have written, I do not check first to see how it has been replied to. I remove it for personal reasons unrelated to how anyone has responded.

If something says to me "How many times are you going to go over this with this same non-understanding, contrary person ?" I may decide not to discuss it again with that same objector as to senselessly cheapen what I believe.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 11:04
    @indonesia-phil said
    I'm just glad I'm not a sheep.
    Being a sheep for Christ is a good thing. It means you follow Christ's commandments. You help the poor and needy. You give your time and assets in the service of others. You make peace instead of create disunity. You treat people well. In the end Jesus will reward you 10 times over, in this life and in the next. It is a good thing.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 11:06
    @sonship said
    When I remove a post that I have written, I do not check first to see how it has been replied to. I remove it for personal reasons unrelated to how anyone has responded.

If something says to me "How many times are you going to go over this with this same non-understanding, contrary person ?" I may decide not to discuss it again with that same objector as to senselessly cheapen what I believe.
    Your doctrine is not of Christ, as this thread demonstrates.
    You cannot cheapen your beliefs any further.
    It is already down in the gutter and fit to be burned.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 11:071 edit
    @Rajk999

You can be reckless and wild trying to instruct anyone about the Gospel.

So there IS in the Bible the concept of a relationship with Christ.
    You wrote recklessly that there was not.

I think you are still a fraud because I think you teach that an Atheist dead set against the existence of God on general principle, who you think is keeping the commands of Christ has a relationship with Christ.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 11:111 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

You can be reckless and wild trying to instruct anyone about the Gospel.

So there IS in the Bible the concept of a relationship with Christ.
    You wrote recklessly that there was not.

I think you are still a fraud because I think you teach ...[text shortened]... n general principle, who you think is keeping the commands of Christ has a relationship with Christ.
    There is no expression called "relationship with Christ". I repeat what Jesus and the Apostles preach. I never use expressions not found in the bible. You and your false doctrines and teachings is the result of changing little words and the meaning. Its a dangerous practice.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 11:15
    @Rajk999

Your doctrine is not of Christ, as this thread demonstrates.
    You cannot cheapen your beliefs any further.
    It is already down in the gutter and fit to be burned.

What is in the gutter is you saying out of one side of your mouth that the Bible says nothing about a relationship with Christ, and out of the other side saying now the relationship with Christ is in obeying His commands.

No one seems terribly impressed with your strutting around like only you understand obedience to Christ.

You can't teach anyone about obeying the commands of Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree