Spirtual understanding...

Spirtual understanding...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jan 22

@divegeester said
The idea of pointing a finger at “false churches” is simply a confirmation projection to the pointer who believes that they are in the “true church”. Everyone believes in “true and false churches” believes that they are in the true church, or they wouldn’t be where they are. It’s all part of cultism imo.

No one is “beating up” on Galveston75 for his sins nor the sins of others. This just a debate forum.
Ok.

So where is the "true church", who are its members and how would you know?

Who's is "the church" and who created it? Who guides, leads and is building "the church?"

I can't wait to hear your answers.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
You should take to heart the teachings of Christ instead of promoting mouth worship. Have you ever spoken of the commandments of Christ and how critical they are for eternal life? Let me answer because from your mouth will only come lies and deceit. You tell people to DO NOTHING. You say that NOTHING is required from anyone. Only professing faith is enough. This is dead fait ...[text shortened]... e preaches lies and dead faith leading the gullible to damnation. Your religion is vain and useless
"Let me answer because from your mouth will only come lies and deceit."

Everybody knows an idiot can't be reasoned with.

Jesus Christ is Lord. Am I lying?

Answer that and reveal yourself for who and what you are.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jan 22

@josephw said
"Let me answer because from your mouth will only come lies and deceit."

Everybody knows an idiot can't be reasoned with.

Jesus Christ is Lord. Am I lying?

Answer that and reveal yourself for who and what you are.
And here we have again Christians who trying to escape a failed argument by changing the topic and or getting personal. Its either they ask
- If Jesus is Lord
- Say O Lord 3 times
- Can you keep all the commandments perfectly
- And Galveston is a new one ... asking what does Rakj look like
Lol what a bunch of jokers

What did Jesus Christ preach about who gets eternal life in the Kingdom of God and who gets cast out,.. is the question. I will be answering no other. The answer is

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Revelation 22:14-15 KJV)

Paul said the same thing. So the Peter, James and John.

Are you calling Jesus Christ, the Apostles as well idiots? You are a brave soul.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jan 22

@josephw said
Ok.

So where is the "true church", who are its members and how would you know?

Who's is "the church" and who created it? Who guides, leads and is building "the church?"

I can't wait to hear your answers.
Jesus is building his church. It is made up of all the people who keep the commandments. The sheep, the elect who are predestined to rule with Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Jesus is building his church. It is made up of all the people who keep the commandments. The sheep, the elect who are predestined to rule with Christ.
Predestined?

If they’re predestined, why do they need to keep the commandments?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Predestined?

If they’re predestined, why do they need to keep the commandments?
Because it is the right thing to do

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jan 22
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Because it is the right thing to do
Oooooooh. PB caught you with that one.... Lol. So they could still do the wrong thing? If they do what happens now? Kind of goes along with those who say their saved no matter what....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jan 22

@fmf said
You ought to take note of the fact that this is not a Christian Forum. You have chosen to mingle with people with diverse beliefs here. If you can't process dissent and debate it on the level, it's odd that you choose to frequent a place like this.
No, I'm just speaking to the Christian's here. If one is not a Christian I'm pretty sure they can figure that out.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jan 22

@Rajk999
"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Revelation 22:14-15 KJV)"

Just want to point this out for those here that say they are saved. First on this...no your not. You may be living your life in a way that (might) give you that chance, but you are not there yet.
Read that scripture above again and read slowly. It is saying that even if you are able to keep all the commandments, that you (Might) have the right to the tree of life and that you (May) be able to enter the gates.
The key words are there for a reason. No one is saved until the "end" Matt 24:13: "But the one who has endured to the end will be saved."
So is the end here yet? Has it happened yet? Do you even know what "The end" is?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
And here we have again Christians who trying to escape a failed argument by changing the topic and or getting personal. Its either they ask
- If Jesus is Lord
- Say O Lord 3 times
- Can you keep all the commandments perfectly
- And Galveston is a new one ... asking what does Rakj look like
Lol what a bunch of jokers

What did Jesus Christ preach about who gets etern ...[text shortened]... James and John.

Are you calling Jesus Christ, the Apostles as well idiots? You are a brave soul.
More of your deflecting.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jan 22

@galveston75 said
Oooooooh. PB caught you with that one.... Lol. So they could still do the wrong thing? If they do what happens now? Kind of goes along with those who say their saved no matter what....
All people will still face judgment, regardless of who they are.
I do not understand your point

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
According to your theology even everybody else is included.

Yours is twisted theology. Heresy. You're a cherry picker selecting those verses, which you destroy with your doctrine, that support your ill conceived beliefs.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jan 22

@galveston75 said
@Rajk999
"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Revelation 22:14-15 KJV)"

Just want to point this out for those here that say they are saved. F ...[text shortened]... d will be saved."
So is the end here yet? Has it happened yet? Do you even know what "The end" is?
Saved has many meanings. The passage I quoted does not contain the word 'saved' at all. That passage is referring to who gets eternal life in the end... nothing about saved. What is your point?

All people are saved by the death of Christ.
All people are justified by the death of Christ
Not all people get eternal life in the Kingdom of God

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jan 22

Jesus Christ said the two greatest commandments were to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and to love your neighbor as yourself.

Does anyone here think any human being is capable of loving God with all his heart, soul, mind and strength or loving his neighbor as himself?

I’m not saying we shouldn’t try to keep those commandments, but does anyone think a human being can succeed in keeping either of them?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
All people will still face judgment, regardless of who they are.
Those that face judgement are they that rejected Christ.

They are referred to as the "dead", and they are resurrected to stand before the "great white throne" to receive their punishment according to their works.

The saved will not face that judgement, and I'm quite certain you don't know why.