how bout the tower of babel
  4. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 10:32
    Originally posted by hakaman
    how bout the tower of babel
    Okay. They were stupid enough to build a tower, trying to reach God. This wasn't the best thing to do, and God specifically told them to spread out and filled the earth. They disobeyed and so God divided thier languages.

They couldn't understand each other, so they spit up and (African, Oriental, Latin, etc.) went their own ways. Eventually, Latin (In Italy) split up into most of the Euro laguages (French, German, Spanish, English, etc.). African (Somewhere in N. Africa) became all different dialects. I don't know where Oriental started, probably in China somewhere did the same thing.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 10:35
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    Okay. They were stupid enough to build a tower, trying to reach God. This wasn't the best thing to do, and God specifically told them to spread out and filled the earth. They disobeyed and so God divided thier languages.

They couldn't understand each other, so they spit up and (African, Oriental, Latin, etc.) went their own ways. Eventually, Latin (In ...[text shortened]... ialects. I don't know where Oriental started, probably in China somewhere did the same thing.
    Was that before or after the flood? I have forgotten.
  6. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 10:40

They couldn't understand each other, so they spit up and (African, Oriental, Latin, etc.) went their own ways. Eventually, Latin (In ...[text shortened]... ialects. I don't know where Oriental started, probably in China somewhere did the same thing.
    so thier was many races and one language and when the tower fell all the people that spoke a language found all the people that spoke that same language and they all jump in a big ship sailed across the sea ended up in the middle of the rain forest with rings in thier noses.who got to choose who should stay on the land when the tower fell anyway
  7. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 10:42
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Was that before or after the flood? I have forgotten.
    the flood am i ment to believe that the bird native to new zealand made it all the way to the ark in time to be saved from the flood,and then when the flood went down it made it all the way back
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 10:561 edit
    the flood am i ment to believe that the bird native to new zealand made it all the way to the ark in time to be saved from the flood,and then when the flood went down it made it all the way back
    Thats an easy one and at least remotely possible. The real question is how the tortoises made if from easter island. And what about all the insects?
    Plants and freshwater fish of course are left out of the equation altogether.

But hey, what use is a miracle if it is actually possible!
  9. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:04
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Thats an easy one and at least remotely possible. The real question is how the tortoises made if from easter island. And what about all the insects?
    Plants and freshwater fish of course are left out of the equation altogether.

But hey, what use is a miracle if it is actually possible!
    are we born without sin
  10. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:10
    You obviously want to go to the flood now, so we will. There were only 2 animals each, and since the earth was pretty much the same climate-wise all the way around, there would be plenty of animals right where Noah was building his ark.

Have you ever noticed that an if you drop an ant in the toilet it won't drown? Insects don't need to breath. Sea creatures live in water so you don't need them in the ark, do you?
  11. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:10
    are we born without sin
    no
  12. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:13
    no
    so you tell me what a new born baby has done wrong if he/she has not done it yet
  13. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:14
    You obviously want to go to the flood now, so we will. There were only 2 animals each, and since the earth was pretty much the same climate-wise all the way around, there would be plenty of animals right where Noah was building his ark.

Have you ever noticed that an if you drop an ant in the toilet it won't drown? Insects don't need to breath. Sea creatures live in water so you don't need them in the ark, do you?
    do ants feel pain drop from a height
  14. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:16
    do ants feel pain drop from a height
    whats was gods purpose of the flood and did he succedd
  15. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:18
    so you tell me what a new born baby has done wrong if he/she has not done it yet
    A newborn hasn't done anything wrong. When Adam ate the forbidden fruit he sinned, and he put sin on all of humanity. Adam doomed us all to hell. God gave us the way out by sending Jesus to die on the cross. When doing that, he saved us. Only we have to accept Christ as our saviour.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree