1. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:36
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    I'm sorry about what I said. I don't know if he committed any of those sins. The Bible doesn't say.
    how could he commit sin he had no reason to steal kill sleep around tell me if he commited a sin what could it possibly be i myself can not come up with an answer please put my mind at ease
  2. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:40
    Originally posted by hakaman
    how could he commit sin he had no reason to steal kill sleep around tell me if he commited a sin what could it possibly be i myself can not come up with an answer please put my mind at ease
    Well, he lived 930 years. Can you think of something now?
  3. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:48
    once again for the slow people NO
  4. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:56
    yes sex b4 marriage
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 12:14
    No and no.

I never said anything about a commode being so stinky that an ant would run away from it.
    So you actually think that insects don't breathe because ants wont sink in toilets?
  6. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 22:11
    You pick one to work off of, 'k?
    what does it say? in the beggining god created the .....
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 22:32
    You obviously want to go to the flood now, so we will. There were only 2 animals each, and since the earth was pretty much the same climate-wise all the way around, there would be plenty of animals right where Noah was building his ark.

Have you ever noticed that an if you drop an ant in the toilet it won't drown? Insects don't need to breath. Sea creatures live in water so you don't need them in the ark, do you?
    You're quite ignorant. Insects do breathe.

Insects use tracheal respiration with openings on the sides of the thorax and abdomen called spiracles leading to the tubular tracheal system. Air reaches internal tissues via a network of branches from the tracheal system. There is usually one pair of spiracles per segment. There can be up to 8 abdominal segments with spiracles and upto 2 thoracic segments (restricted to the mesothorax and metathorax). Some groups have reduced numbers of spiracles with the hoverflies having none on their abdomen. There is a physical limit to the pressure that the walls of the tracheal tubes can withstand without collapsing, even though they are stiffened by bands of chitin, and this is one of the reasons why insects are relatively small. The spiracles have muscle controlled valves, enabling the insects to avoid drowning in water or to prevent desiccation. The spiracles often have hairs that help filter the air entering them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insect
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 23:071 edit
    A newborn hasn't done anything wrong. When Adam ate the forbidden fruit he sinned, and he put sin on all of humanity. Adam doomed us all to hell. God gave us the way out by sending Jesus to die on the cross. When doing that, he saved us. Only we have to accept Christ as our saviour.
    as far as I know there is nothing in the Bible that support your claim. Not only that, there are many scriptures that say exactly the reverse of that.

To start with, how can eating the apple considered a sin while Adam at that time was not able to distinguish between GOOD and EVIL.

Besides there is not where in the bible GOD say that Adam doomed us all. It only say that Adam, and Eve were punished for eating from the apple and the story ends. And this punishment is still existing untill now. Jesus didn't stop delivary pain of the woman. Only science did !!!
  9. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 23:27
    A newborn hasn't done anything wrong. When Adam ate the forbidden fruit he sinned, and he put sin on all of humanity. Adam doomed us all to hell. God gave us the way out by sending Jesus to die on the cross. When doing that, he saved us. Only we have to accept Christ as our saviour.
    big deal jesus died for us,he did not stay dead for long ,way couldnt god just forgive us,is he not meant to be a forgiving god or does it come with strings attached
  10. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 23:34
    You obviously want to go to the flood now, so we will. There were only 2 animals each, and since the earth was pretty much the same climate-wise all the way around, there would be plenty of animals right where Noah was building his ark.

Have you ever noticed that an if you drop an ant in the toilet it won't drown? Insects don't need to breath. Sea creatures live in water so you don't need them in the ark, do you?
    You reckon all the different species of animal would fit on a boat the size God specified? Also, what about freshwater fish having to live in saltwater?
  11. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 01:31
    Originally posted by mrstabby
    You reckon all the different species of animal would fit on a boat the size God specified? Also, what about freshwater fish having to live in saltwater?
    when it rained 40 days and nights there was plenty of fresh water for fish to survive
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 01:31
    Originally posted by hakaman
    One of the Prophets even said that our own rightousness is like filthy rages.
  13. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 01:46
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    One of the Prophets even said that our own rightousness is like filthy rages.
    if he could not sin then he could not be rightous
  14. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 02:07
    Originally posted by mrstabby
    Yeah, and there were no saltwater fish because there was no saltwater. The climate was perfect so it was the temperature of the equator all the way around.
  15. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 02:19
    Hakaman - If it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, where did all the water come from? If it were to come from evaporation then surely the sea level would have gone down. Where did the water go afterwards? Either way, there's no salt concentration that all fish can survive in.

Acemaster - If there were no saltwater fish, then... where did the fish we have swimming in the sea today come from? What does temperature have to do with saltwater?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree