1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 01:53
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    even if you find it despicable it is still a disgustingly insensitive question to ask a woman.

how many fully grown up fetus's did you abort when you were in the army rj? or does life only count when its in the womb?
    Well, I don't feel like being sensitive to a woman that thinks her unborn baby is nothing more than a mass of cells that can't live outside the womb.

The Instructor
  2. old pueblo
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 03:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've asked the question on another thread, if the majority of Americans call themselves Christian but continue to vote for candidates that endorse such things as abortion, then are Christians the most tolerant religious group on the planet or do they disagree with most church teachings that it is murder?
    Candidates endorse and oppose many issues, and abortion is simply one of them. A candidate may be against abortion, but also against everything else a voter holds dear. In that case, it doesn't make sense for the voter to use that one issue to vote for the candidate and ignore all the rest of the issues.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 08:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, I don't feel like being sensitive to a woman that thinks her unborn baby is nothing more than a mass of cells that can't live outside the womb.

The Instructor
    did you ever abort a human life when you were in the army rj? are there any women in korea or vietnam still crying themselves to sleep every night because you aborted the life of her young son with your m-16? is it okay for you to decide when and where its okay to abort life but not a woman?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 10:28
    did you ever abort a human life when you were in the army rj? are there any women in korea or vietnam still crying themselves to sleep every night because you aborted the life of her young son with your m-16? is it okay for you to decide when and where its okay to abort life but not a woman?
    Any sins that I have repented of in my past does not make abortion okay today.

The Instructor
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 11:10
    Any sins that I have repented of in my past does not make abortion okay today.

The Instructor
    how many people have you killed rj?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 11:211 edit
    how many people have you killed rj?
    I don't remember killing anyone. However, even if I had, it would not make abortion for convenience right.

The instructor
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 11:29
    I don't remember killing anyone. However, even if I had, it would not make abortion for convenience right.

The instructor
    you dont remember? how strange, your value human life so low that it doesnt even register as a memory if you have killed or not.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 11:431 edit
    you dont remember? how strange, your value human life so low that it doesnt even register as a memory if you have killed or not.
    All I am saying is that I have never killed anyone on purpose and I have no knowledge of killing anyone by accident. That is not true of those that go through abortions as can be seen from the video.

YouTube

The instructor
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 11:47
    All I am saying is that I have never killed anyone on purpose and I have no knowledge of killing anyone by accident. That is not true of those that go through abortions as can be seen from the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_KvVMZw_a4

The instructor
    is that because you were a bad shot or did you spend your time peeling potatoes during conflict?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 12:00
    is that because you were a bad shot or did you spend your time peeling potatoes during conflict?
    My job was communication support and I only had to fire my weapon at targets that were not human and most of the time I had special assignments at the Pentagon with the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Defense Intelligence Agency until the war was over.

The Instructor
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 12:05
    My job was communication support and I only had to fire my weapon at targets that were not human and most of the time I had special assignments at the Pentagon with the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Defense Intelligence Agency until the war was over.

The Instructor
    and if you had been ordered to the front lines what would you do?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 12:09
    and if you had been ordered to the front lines what would you do?
    I would have obeyed, of course.

The Instructor
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 12:14
    I would have obeyed, of course.

The Instructor
    would you miss your shots on purpose or if ordered would you flip your m-16 on to rock-n-roll mode and start aborting mothers little boys at a rate only a fully automatic life aborting machine can provide?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 12:44
    would you miss your shots on purpose or if ordered would you flip your m-16 on to rock-n-roll mode and start aborting mothers little boys at a rate only a fully automatic life aborting machine can provide?
    Who knows? Did you watch the abortion video?

The instructor
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '13 13:03
    Who knows? Did you watch the abortion video?

The instructor
    no, why would i watch a video about abortion?

can you see the contradiction between being anti-abortion and being a soldier?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree