1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 19:37
    @divegeester said
    No, this is what he asked you.

”You believe that ALL humans deserve to be tortured in burning flames for eternity, right? And you believe that the only way this fate can be avoided is through Christian faith, yes?”

See the “yes?” at the end?
    That means you either say “yes” or you say “no” followed by whatever equivocation you feel the need to add.
    It is a binary question worthy of God or not, our righteousness is not, so we pay the price or Jesus does there is no third option or op out position. One sin is enough and only one causes the evil in our lives. So everyone is guilty and condemned already without exception, except those in Christ because of Him, and only because of Him. All that has ever done anything evil, are all going to hell outside of Christ.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 20:54
    @kellyjay said
    It is a binary question worthy of God or not, our righteousness is not, so we pay the price or Jesus does there is no third option or op out position. One sin is enough and only one causes the evil in our lives. So everyone is guilty and condemned already without exception, except those in Christ because of Him, and only because of Him. All that has ever done anything evil, are all going to hell outside of Christ.
    I’m tired of chasing you on your dodges.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 23:19
    @divegeester said
    You mean like you dodged my post second from the bottom on the previous page?

It's not just a dodge though. You're running scared because your argument can't stand the muster.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 23:31
    @divegeester said
    I'm surprised you think I'm dodging you; before the question was asked, almost
    all understood my stance and knew my answer, and I've said why in many of my
    posts. When I said everyone who committed one sin is all it takes to be guilty
    and rejected from the Kingdom of God, do you find that somehow unclear?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 00:27
    @kellyjay said
    I believe all humans were made in the image of God, that Jesus Christ came for each one of them because Of God’s love for them and without wavering came took on all the hate and worse that Satan and man could dish out against Him so that He laid down His life for us each, then took on our guilt and shame on to Himself paying for every sin and crime we ever did presenting for ...[text shortened]... rist and will according to our lives stand before Christ who laid down His life for us to be judged.
    Thank you for typing all that generic stuff. However, it seems morally incoherent and does not appear to be a credible response to this:

"You believe that ALL humans deserve to be tortured in burning flames for eternity, right? And you believe that the only way this fate can be avoided is through Christian faith, yes?"
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 00:30
    @kellyjay said
    That every human life is loved so much that God would pay the ultimate price for
    them is not an answer; it isn't an obfuscation though it seems it flies over your head.
    Let me get this clear: every human life is loved so much by God but he thinks that each human he creates deserves to be tortured in burning flames for eternity. Is that the long and short of it?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 00:54
    @fmf said
    Thank you for typing all that generic stuff. However, it seems morally incoherent and does not appear to be a credible response to this:

"You believe that ALL humans deserve to be tortured in burning flames for eternity, right? And you believe that the only way this fate can be avoided is through Christian faith, yes?"
    If sin is part of our life, evil then is part of us we are condemned already hell bound. That is the default position of everyone, worthy of hell due to evil. This is something you now claim you didn’t know, you had to ask, you knew this already, so this is a game for you.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 00:57
    @fmf said
    Let me get this clear: every human life is loved so much by God but he thinks that each human he creates deserves to be tortured in burning flames for eternity. Is that the long and short of it?
    He loves us enough to give us His only begotten Son, to save us from His wrath because of the evil we do.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 01:29
    @kellyjay said
    He loves us enough to give us His only begotten Son, to save us from His wrath because of the evil we do.
    So is that a yes or a no?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 06:47
    @fmf said
    So is that a yes or a no?
    Good luck!

🙂
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 16:09
    @divegeester said
    Good luck!

🙂
    Says divehypocrite as he runs from what he cannot face.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 23:11
    @josephw said
    You mean like you dodged my post second from the bottom on the previous page?

It's not just a dodge though. You're running scared because your argument can't stand the muster.
    You’ve posted a block of hate, but I don’t see a question mark to dodge.

I suggest you compose yourself and engage your brain rather than your spiteful emotions.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 23:12
    @josephw said
    Says divehypocrite as he runs from what he cannot face.
    Runs from what question… exactly?
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 23:51
    @divegeester said
    Maybe you should have a nice lie-down. Don't ruin your health over this.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 07:55
    @kevin-eleven said
    Maybe you should have a nice lie-down. Don't ruin your health over this.
    Post more about “spider crystals” everyone loves those lines of yours.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree