1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:29
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    You really are completely oblivious to how odious and creepy your posts sound, aren't you? Wow.
    Unemployed
    Lives with his mother
    Up all night every night on the internet
    Loner
    Child novelty fixations
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:321 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Unemployed
    Lives with his mother
    Up all night every night on the internet
    Loner
    Child novelty fixations
    That’s a good boy. Don’t forget to attack sonship, suzianne and Becker. The atheists are gonna be so impressed!

Then you can say your prayers.

Edit: You do pray, don’t you? I know you’re embarrassed by the question - what would the cool atheists think if you did something like that?

I know they loved how you spammed the Bible verses thread with sexual references and how you spammed the devotionals thread with pejoratives. Why you even started a thread about God being a sadist because hell exists.

You looked really cool doing that!

Did you say your prayers right after that or did you wait a while? God sees your heart, hypocrite.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:41
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem to Romans1009
    Riiiight, because getting an 8 year old drunk sounded completely innocent before I read more into it. 🙄🙄🙄
    Here's what Romans1009 said:

Tiger just celebrated his eighth birthday. We went to the Museum of Ale and Lager in Davenport and had a wonderful time. Everyone on the tour loved tiger and his stories of getting bombed at the pub and snorkeling in a vat of ale. One British man exclaimed, “You’re such a scamp!” and we all laughed quite merrily. tiger was disappointed the Museum restaurant didn’t have PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off. That was the only downside of the trip. But the waitress explained, “We’re not used to having 8-year-old boys here.”

Who's "we"?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:451 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf

[b]Tiger just celebrated his eighth birthday. We went to the Museum of Ale and Lager in Davenport and had a wonderful time. Everyone on the tour loved tiger and his stories of getting bombed at the pub and snorkeling in a vat of ale. One British man exclaimed, “You’re such a scamp!” and we all laughed quite merrily. tiger was dis ...[text shortened]... But the waitress explained, “We’re not used to having 8-year-old boys here.”

Who's "we"?[/b]
    The museum staff, stupid.

Edit: If you mean the earlier “we,” I’m tiger’s parent. Haven’t you figured that out by now? Obviously you’re not following the adventures of tiger either.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:481 edit
    I don't think you're actually a child molester, you just talk like one, but you're too naive to realize it.
    It seems that he's just going to brazen it out.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:51
    It seems that he's just going to brazen it out.
    What were the three things you got so upset about being falsely accused of? Do you remember? Do you need to be reminded?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:53
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    What were the three things you got so upset about being falsely accused of? Do you remember? Do you need to be reminded?
    Bump for FMF
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:54
    Originally posted by @js357 to Romans1009
    I for one applaud your resolve to show us what you are like.
    Romans1009 claims repeatedly that he has "God's Holy Spirit" guiding him and he seems resolved to show everyone what that's like.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 06:05
    Romans1009 claims repeatedly that he has "God's Holy Spirit" guiding him and he seems resolved to show everyone what that's like.
    I see you’re dodging my question.

You know next to nothing about me. What you do know is I call out amoral hypocrites. And if you think that’s “not being a Christian,” then you obviously don’t know the Bible.

But you claimed to have been a Christian for 30-40 years and to have read the Bible multiple times when you were a Christian.

That sounded plausible until...

You claimed yesterday that the strangeness of the book of Revelation caused the unraveling of your faith to begin.

The problem with your story, of course, is why you weren’t struck by the strangeness of the book of Revelation when you read the Bible multiple times as a Christian.

People who have been Christians less than a year know all about how strange Revelation is. And it took you 30-40 years to figure that out?

Puh-leeeeeeze!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 06:22
    You really are completely oblivious to how odious and creepy your posts sound, aren't you? Wow.
    Being deliberately odious and creepy appears to be part of what he sees as his Great Commission.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Commission
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 06:28
    Being deliberately odious and creepy appears to be part of what he sees as his Great Commission.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Commission
    Keep on dodgin’
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 May '18 06:57
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    It truly is quite disturbing.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 07:011 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    It truly is quite disturbing.
    What’s disturbing is your constant lying.

Check the other thread. I’ve got some questions for you, faker.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 May '18 07:13

[b]Tiger just celebrated his eighth birthday. We went to the Museum of Ale and Lager in Davenport and had a wonderful time. Everyone on the tour loved tiger and his stories of getting bombed at the pub and snorkeling in a vat of ale. One British man exclaimed, “You’re such a scamp!” and we all laughed quite merrily. tiger was dis ...[text shortened]... But the waitress explained, “We’re not used to having 8-year-old boys here.”

Who's "we"?[/b]
    It's such instances of creepiness that led me to stop responding to him directly, over the last couple of weeks. This creepiness has been further highlighted by him/it actually responding to my posts 'more ' rather than 'less', even though none of my posts are directed at him.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 07:19
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    It's such instances of creepiness that led me to stop responding to him directly, over the last couple of weeks. This creepiness has been further highlighted by him/it actually responding to my posts 'more ' rather than 'less', even though none of my posts are directed at him.
    You must think all children’s book authors are also “creepy.” What’s creepy is how you and two other atheists read sexual content into posts that have nothing to do with that.

Of course, what’s more likely is you’re upset I’ve called you out for lying about having a theology degree and lying about “managing a team of mental health professionals.”

One would think you’d be happy with conning 95 percent of the posters on here, but apparently you’re a perfectionist - if you haven’t conned everyone, you think you failed.

Well, by that standard, you failed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree