1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:41
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem to Romans1009
    I don't think you're actually a child molester, you just talk like one, but you're too naive to realize it.
    He reckons talking like that is "very amusing" and whether other people like the way he talks doesn’t matter to him.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    At one point a month or two ago, in the middle of normal discussions, he repeatedly used to ask me if I was wearing knickers and suspenders while posting.
    Why don’t you cite the thread where I did that? Should be easy enough to find. If you can cite a single instance of me doing that, I will gladly leave the RHP forums.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:43
    He reckons talking like that is "very amusing" and whether other people like the way he talks doesn’t matter to him.
    I think the adventures of tiger are amusing. By your logic, every children’s book author is a perv.

Stop being such a moron.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:45
    I don't take your comments seriously.
    Neither did divegeester when he and dj2becker tried to troll him about the suicide of his birth mother, but it still seemed a very odd thing to be doing in his attempt to be "very amusing" on a Spirituality Forum.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:48
    You really are completely oblivious to how odious and creepy your posts sound, aren't you? Wow.
    Maybe he's not only oblivious to how odious and creepy he sounds but also maybe he just forgets some of the odious and creepy things he says.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:50
    Neither did divegeester when he and dj2becker tried to troll him about the suicide of his birth mother, but it still seemed a very odd thing to be doing in his attempt to be "very amusing" on a Spirituality Forum.
    I never once trolled dive about that and said Becker should have told me privately what happened to dive’s birth mother if he felt the need to tell me at all. You’re lying again.

I’m beginning to see why you had to write a public apology to the RHP community AND apologize to this website’s owners for your behavior.

Your behavior in just the three months I’ve been here has often been atrocious and very anti-social and is the main reason I’ve resisted buying a membership here. One wonders how many other people have decided not to buy a membership here because of your repulsive behavior.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:51
    Maybe he's not only oblivious to how odious and creepy he sounds but also maybe he just forgets some of the odious and creepy things he says.
    Cite the thread.

You can’t do it ‘cause you’re lying.

Bad (or sick) guy!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:521 edit
    You really are completely oblivious to how odious and creepy your posts sound, aren't you? Wow.
    You've touched a nerve, it seems.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 04:07
    You've touched a nerve, it seems.
    Seems to me you complained quite loudly when someone on here accused you of several things you said were false.

Nobody likes to be lied about, Kiddo, especially not in the way you’re promoting.

I realize you’re angry I burst your pseudo-intellectual posing here, but it’s really not that difficult and I think people knew what was what anyway. You’re just not that bright.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 04:14
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    I don't think you're actually a child molester, you just talk like one, but you're too naive to realize it.
    To Romans1009: I don't think you're actually a child molester, you just talk like one ...

Neither do I think he's a child molester, but it's a distinctly odd online persona for him to cultivate.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 04:191 edit
    To Romans1009: [b]I don't think you're actually a child molester, you just talk like one ...

Neither do I think he's a child molester, but it's a distinctly odd online persona for him to cultivate.[/b]
    As I previously said, anyone who takes my posts about tiger in that way is a perv.

And by your logic, every children’s book author is a perv.

You’re just angry because you like to pose on here as a sophisticated intellectual and are repeatedly revealed to be a banal dunce.

If you put more thought into your posts and didn’t go on these OCD- and ADHD-fueled posting binges, maybe it wouldn’t be so easy to burst your pseudo-intellectual bubble.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 May '18 04:28
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Only a perv would take my posts about tiger that way. And I don’t talk to children and have no reason to.
    Riiiight, because getting an 8 year old drunk sounded completely innocent before I read more into it. 🙄🙄🙄
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 04:29
    I don't take your comments seriously. I don't think you're actually a child molester, you just talk like one, but you're too naive to realize it. (I certainly hope you don't ever talk to any real children in this way...you'll scare the Bejesus out of them.)
    He seems to have lost his "very amusing" sense of humour all of a sudden.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:14
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Riiiight, because getting an 8 year old drunk sounded completely innocent before I read more into it. 🙄🙄🙄
    You obviously haven’t been following the adventures of tiger very closely. He loves going to the pub and swilling ale. Nobody gets tiger drunk; he gets drunk with the blokes at the pub, and sometimes he goes snorkeling in a vat of ale.

Because he gets an upset tummy from the salty pub pretzels, I pack PB&J sandwiches in his knapsack.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 05:18
    He seems to have lost his "very amusing" sense of humour all of a sudden.
    As I recall, you certainly didn’t like the three false accusations other posters made about you on here. Do you remember what they were?

If you think falsely accusing someone of being a child molester is funny, you’re a lot sicker and morally bankrupt than I thought.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree