1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:24
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    And you’re a lying prick who pretends to believe the earth is flat.

So much for mutual options huh.
    He’s right, tiger. You have been behaving like a reprehensible troll lately. And your language has been very salty. Is everything Ok at school?

Would you like me to put a bar of soap in your mouth instead of a PB&J sandwich?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:26
    I expired exactly what I thought of your posts a in my replies to you. I think you are a morally ambiguous individual who posts pseudo-intellectual waffle on the internet and occasiaonlly lets his guard slip and we see you for the racist you are. I thought I was pretty clear.

You are waffling on a drunk shepherds in a lame attempt to distract from t ...[text shortened]... execute a teenage soldier if they fell asleep on duty!

You are morally reprehensible Jacob.
    Yet another Christian you’re attacking. Just another day that ends in a “y.”

When will you be groveling, begging and pleading for Jacob to stand with you like you begged all the other Christians you’ve been relentlessly bashing in here for months?
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:29
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Why are you telling me this - when I obviously agree with you - and not telling instead people who portray [ostensibly] the same God as you worship in that way? Are you trying to communicate with them through me?
    I noticed that.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 May '18 19:24
    And you’re a lying prick who pretends to believe the earth is flat.

So much for mutual options huh.
    How does one "pretend to believe" something?

Your lack of denial regarding the moniker is telling.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '18 19:391 edit
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    How does one "pretend to believe" something?

Your lack of denial regarding the moniker is telling.
    Ok here we go matey...

Do you declare before Jesus that you honestly believe that the earth is flat?

End of...
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 19:46
    Ok here we go matey...

Do you declare before Jesus that you honestly believe that the earth is flat?

End of...
    “But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.”

(Matthew 5:34-37)
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '18 19:48
    Romans1009

😵
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 19:52
    Have you ever heard this verse?

â—„ Isaiah 37:36 â–º

Then the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning--there were all the dead bodies!

Right before, the Assyrian king surrounded Jerusalem and mocked God and told the people they were hopelessly outnumbered and that the gods of the other nations could not save them so they had better surrender.

Likewise, God delivered the Hebrew people from the hand of the most powerful nation on Earth at that time with only a stuttering man named Moses with a shepherds staff.

So what is the message in all this? Is it not putting your trust in God rather than your own personal might? Why would you do a census? Would it not be to see how powerful YOU were? Would it not be to increase your own personal pride and arrogance while stop placing your faith in God?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 May '18 20:45
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    The outcome of 1 Chron. 21 has always seemed overly harsh to me. God killed 70,000 innocent people because ... wait for it ... their leader arrogantly wished to know how many fighting men he had!

Does this outcome seem utterly ridiculous to anyone else?
    What you don't know is if God carefully selected 70,000 to die for particular reasons, perhaps a multitude of reasons.

It may just appear to be random to us.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 21:02
    Originally posted by @sonship
    What you don't know is if God carefully selected 70,000 to die for particular reasons, perhaps a multitude of reasons.

No, I'm fairly certain big dog has all the answers to all of life's mysteries.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 May '18 21:21
    Originally posted by @sonship

Nonsense. 70,000 men only. It is a pestilence ... check the meaning. It does not kill men only. Men women and children must have died. The bible only listed the number of dead men. Plus the angel was destroying Jerusalem, that means houses, property, cattle etc etc....
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 May '18 21:27
    Originally posted by @whodey
    No, I'm fairly certain big dog has all the answers to all of life's mysteries.
    Its not that at all. Many Christians, you are a good example, behave as if becoming a Christian means that you have lost half of your brain.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 21:331 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Its not that at all. Many Christians, you are a good example, behave as if becoming a Christian means that you have lost half of your brain.
    Look everyone, Raj has called me a doodyhead.

Once again adding substance to the RHP spirituality forum.

Thanks again. 😵

Looks like you will have to run out and do a few more good works to make up for that sin.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '18 21:42
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Look everyone, Raj has called me a doodyhead.

Once again adding substance to the RHP spirituality forum.

Thanks again. 😵

Looks like you will have to run out and do a few more good works to make up for that sin.
    Does people being unimpressed with you, saying so, and saying why, on a message board, constitute "sin"?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 22:02
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Better than being a Christ denier - but maintaining you follow Christ - and losing all your brain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree