1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 May '18 22:485 edits
    Originally posted by @sonship
    You didn't answer my questions. You've just tossed out a bunch of passages that aren't related to the direct questions at hand.

I answered your question.
    You should have just made your point as a Preterist up front and not attempted to pass it in a stealthfully put question.

[quote] [b] Preterism
    is a Christian eschatological vi ...[text shortened]... ison in the Apostle Peter's day. And until today he is still causing problems to the Christians.[/b]
    You still haven't answered any of my questions. Your answers are no better than asking an 8-ball a question....

You should just say you have no idea what the passage means and be done with it. Doesn't the bible tell us to beware of those who claim wisdom but offer none?

-Romans 1:22
    Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools.

Corinthians 1:19
    For it is written, "I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE."

Corinthians 3:18
    Let no man deceive himself If any man among you thinks that he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he may become wise
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 May '18 23:10
    Originally posted by @sonship
    That fact that your carefully crafted comment completely fails to cause [b] Revelation 20:10 and 15 to disappear from the Holy Bible is not spectacular.

When you come up with a quip clever enough to cause those verses to evaporate from the Greek New Testament let us know.

Period.[/b]
    The passages you quote describe THREE BEINGS ONLY facing eternal torment, not billions of people like you choose to believe.

Why you choose to add to what the Bible says, ie add to the woes of those whose names are not found in the book of life, is the interesting part.
    Similarly why you choose to remove from the Bible, clear statements about Christians who live sinfully.

Tells of sinister biasedness in your thinking, and the Holy Spirit which you jokers claim to possess is just a sham and a lie.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 May '18 23:23
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Do you personally identify no disparity between the Jesus of the Gospels and the 'wrath of the Lamb?'
    Only when out of context. Ask Rajk. He's an expert.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    02 May '18 23:321 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    There is no agreement between sheep and goats.
    Or between the concision(goat, dogs and evil workers), and the circumcision(sheep), which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 May '18 23:55
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Or between the concision(goat, dogs and evil workers), and the circumcision(sheep), which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
    Sheep follow Christ
    If you are now changing your mind and have decided to follow Christ
    then welcome.

Oh .. and check into the meaning of concision.
    I think you are trying to use words not in your vocabulary.
    But at least you are trying.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 May '18 00:281 edit
    Sheep follow Christ
    If you are now changing your mind and have decided to follow Christ
    then welcome.

Oh .. and check into the meaning of concision.
    I think you are trying to use words not in your vocabulary.
    But at least you are trying.
    Philippians 3:2

Really don't know much of what's in the Bible do you.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 May '18 17:23
    Do atheists have a designated animal?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 May '18 17:37
    Philippians 3:2

Really don't know much of what's in the Bible do you.
    Actually I do know that passage.
    Apparently you do not realise the difference between concision and circmcision.

Concision promotes mouth worship and ignore the commandments
    Circumcision refer to those who follow Gods laws.

In the case of Christianity, the OSAS people of which you are a part can be likened to the concision because you refuse to accept Christ commandments
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '18 18:09
    Actually I do know that passage.
    Apparently you do not realise the difference between concision and circmcision.

Concision promotes mouth worship and ignore the commandments
    Circumcision refer to those who follow Gods laws.

In the case of Christianity, the OSAS people of which you are a part can be likened to the concision because you refuse to accept Christ commandments
    <<In the case of Christianity, the OSAS people of which you are a part can be likened to the concision because you refuse to accept Christ commandments>>

Other than you, who says that? Don’t you ever get tired of bearing false witness against people? Did Christ command His followers to bear false witness against people and condemn them to hell?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 May '18 08:14
    Originally posted by @uzless
    You should just say you have no idea what the passage means and be done with it. Doesn't the bible tell us to beware of those who claim wisdom but offer none?
    It also warns us not to cast our pearls before swine.

What's your point?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 May '18 08:17
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    It also warns us not to cast our pearls before swine.

What's your point?
    That all depends on whether what one is casting are pearls or beads.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 May '18 09:47
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    That all depends on whether what one is casting are pearls or beads.
    If you consider wisdom as just beads, or indeed, just beads as wisdom, then that explains a lot.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    04 May '18 11:19
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Do atheists have a designated animal?
    Not sure. Sheep is for Christians, but for atheists you might want to ask Rajk. He might say goat. I don't know.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 May '18 11:31
    There is no need to morph this thread into nothing more than another debate about the lake of fire. We have been through all this before

The passages you quote describe THREE BEINGS ONLY facing eternal torment, not billions of people like you choose to believe.

That's right. That particular passage only mentions three beings.

Verse 15 mentions anyone whose name is not recorded in the book of life goes to the same place.

No one should be so curious to join these others to see if the suffering is the same as mentioned in verse 10. The place in its entirety is to be avoided through having been recorded in the Lamb's book of life.

Weill the others also be tormented day and night forever and ever? Probably. It is the same place.

Will there punishment be relative to something?
    I would think so.
    I do not want to participate in it in order to have my curiosity satisfied.

Why you choose to add to what the Bible says, ie add to the woes of those whose names are not found in the book of life, is the interesting part.

I added NOTHING.
    Verse 15 of Revelation chapter 20 was NOT added by me. It was not added by any favored New Testament of mine.
    Verse 15 was ADDED by the writer who saw the revelation.

"And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (v.15)

You lie by accusing me of ADDING anything there.
    Stop your lying.

Similarly why you choose to remove from the Bible, clear statements about Christians who live sinfully.

Stop your lying.
    Stop your bearing false witness.

I wrote about not inheriting the kingdom of God being a warning to Christians before I knew you.

I posted explanations of First Corinthians 5:9-11; Galatians 5:21; and Ephesians 5:5 long before you ever tried to teach me anything on this Forum.

I also expounded on the loss of reward for the eternally saved Christian in First Corinthians 3:14-17.

Now there is so much more in Revelation that people can talk about and ask about.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 May '18 11:431 edit
    Originally posted by @uzless
    You asked how long will Satan be loosed to perform that final deception.

I said that I did not know.
    Now if you do not LIKE the answer that I gave you, that is another matter.

You too stop your lying that I did not give you an answer.
    You just don't LIKE the answer you were given.

You asked:
    When did/does the thousand years end and what happens when the devil is released?

I replied:
    You seem to provide some answers yourself below.

When is he released ? I can only say after the thousand years.
    For how long?
    I do not know.

He will go out to deceive some who have been born during that time. Unbelievably, some who have such paradise environment provided to them by Christ will fall to the lying deception of the Slanderer anyway.

Did you not asked? -
    If he is released for a short time, how long is that and how is he recaptured?

My answer:
    I don't know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree