Taking Quality Questions on Revelation

Taking Quality Questions on Revelation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 May 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Do you know God ?
You say there is no such thing as a relationship with God in the Bible.

So I assume that you do not know God because for you there is no such thing as a relationship with God.

I know God.
I need to know God more.
But I would be lying if I said that I had no relationship of knowing God.

Don't tell me how you keep all the commandments.
Just confess that you have or do not have a relationship with God.
You continue to make an a$$ of yourself. I think the fact that people are seeing the holes in the nonsense you talk, and the lack of interest in your threads, is driving you crazy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
You continue to make an a$$ of yourself. I think the fact that people are seeing the holes in the nonsense you talk, and the lack of interest in your threads, is driving you crazy.
No guts to answer the question?

Do you know God, you with no possible relationship with God ??

Be a man for once and answer honestly Yes or No.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 May 18

No guts to answer the question?

Do you know God, you with no possible relationship with God ??

Be a man for once and answer honestly Yes or No.
Here is some advice. Screw back on your head properly and read what I wrote on the topic. There are non Christians around here who have read it and they know what I said.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 May 18

Here is some advice. Screw back on your head properly and read what I wrote on the topic. There are non Christians around here who have read it and they know what I said.
No answer yet.
No clear position taken yet.

Do you know God, you for whom a relationship with God is nowhere in the Bible?

It should be easy for you to just say then .... No. You do not know God. What's the problem ?

Preparing another evading post?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Nice list. but its about following Jesus.
There are some atheists who live by the law written in their hearts
Their conscience is their guide
Some will enter the Kingdom of God
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

(John 14:6)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

The passages you quote describe THREE BEINGS ONLY facing eternal torment, not billions of people like you choose to believe.

Why you choose to add to what the Bible says, ie add to the woes of those whose names are not found in the book of life, is the interesting part.
Similarly why you choose to remove from the Bible, clear statements about Christian ...[text shortened]... n your thinking, and the Holy Spirit which you jokers claim to possess is just a sham and a lie.
<<and the Holy Spirit which you jokers claim to possess is just a sham and a lie.>>

You might want to check what Jesus said.

“Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.”

(Matthew 12:31-32)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Says the man that promotes mouth worship and disobedience to the commandments of Christ.
You’re saying sonship promotes disobedience to the commandments of Christ? Where has he done that?

The frequency with which you lie and your hatred for Christians is appalling. And you think you’re a sheep of Christ with your heart of hate and filthy mouth?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @uzless
When did/does the thousand years end and what happens when the devil is released? If he is released for a short time, how long is that and how is he recaptured? Has he been recaptured and if so, does he stay captured for eternity or just for another 1000 years?
---------------------
"He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, ...[text shortened]... anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. "
The thousand years were approximately 400 CE - 1400 CE when the Church was the dominant power in Europe.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 May 18

The contents of the book of Revelation are disclosed with the opening of the seven seals.

The first seal opened is of the white horse with a rider and a bow and a golden crown going forth. This represents the going forth of the [b]gospel
. No, it is not Christ. No, it is not antichrist. It is the victorious going forth of the gospel of Christ.

...[text shortened]... en to the first of the seven seals here. It includes things PAST as well as things going on now.[/b]
The first Horseman on the white horse (Conquest) represents Asian horse archers like Parthians and Huns. The second Horseman (War) is Mars, representing the Legions that would fight against the Asians. The Third Horseman (Famine) is Mammon, the devil of greed, and the Fourth is Death. It is a symbolic prediction of the Dark Ages as the Classical Age began to end.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
The first Horseman on the white horse (Conquest) represents Asian horse archers like Parthians and Huns. The second Horseman (War) is Mars, representing the Legions that would fight against the Asians. The Third Horseman (Famine) is Mammon, the devil of greed, and the Fourth is Death. It is a symbolic prediction of the Dark Ages as the Classical Age began to end.
Interesting.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 May 18

No answer yet.
No clear position taken yet.

Do you know God, you for whom a relationship with God is nowhere in the Bible?

It should be easy for you to just say then .... [b]No
. You do not know God. What's the problem ?

Preparing another evading post?[/b]
Which biblical figure do you think had the best reciprocal relationship with God?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Which biblical figure do you think had the best reciprocal relationship with God?
Abraham. A friend of God.
Obedient to God.
Chosen to father the chosen nation
From which the Son of God came.

The key is obedience.

Sonship preaches disobedience and yet he thinks he has a relationship with God.

God laughs at people like that

T

Moves
05 May 18

Abraham. A friend of God.
Obedient to God.
Chosen to father the chosen nation
From which the Son of God came.

The key is obedience.

Sonship preaches disobedience and yet he thinks he has a relationship with God.

God laughs at people like that
Genesis 26
4“I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; 5because Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws.”

Yet many Christians will deny that any human can truly obey God, i.e., cease to commit sin.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Genesis 26
4“I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; 5because Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws.”

Yet many Christians will deny that any human can truly obey God, i.e., cease to commit sin.
Because he obeyed... thats the key.

People like David and Solomon as well.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Genesis 26

I guess I missed the part where God told Abraham to sleep with Hagar, his maid.

And I guess I missed the part where God told Abraham to tell Pharaoh and King Abimelech that Sarah was his sister and not his wife so Pharaoh and the king would feel free to sleep with her.

And I guess I missed the part where God told Abraham to bring his family with him into a strange country instead of leaving them behind.

And I guess I missed the part where God revealed the Ten Commandments and the rest of the Mosaic law to Abraham instead of Moses years and years later.

Wow. What version of the Bible do Christ deniers have?