Taking Quality Questions on Revelation

Taking Quality Questions on Revelation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Because he obeyed... thats the key.

People like David and Solomon as well.
David obeyed God when he committed adultery with Bathsheba and sent her husband to the front of a war so he would be killed?

Wow. God was pretty lenient back then.

T

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I guess I missed the part where God told Abraham to sleep with Hagar, his maid.

And I guess I missed the part where God told Abraham to tell Pharaoh and King Abimelech that Sarah was his sister and not his wife so Pharaoh and the king would feel free to sleep with her.

And I guess I missed the part where God told Abraham to bring his family with hi ...[text shortened]... nstead of Moses years and years later.

Wow. What version of the Bible do Christ deniers have?
If you have a point, then plainly state it and lay out a cogent argument if you have one.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 May 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Genesis 26
4“I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; 5because Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws.”

Yet many Christians will deny that any human can truly obey God, i.e., cease to commit sin.
I located a 'sin list' for the Bible (http://www.wogim.org/sinlist.htm) and there were 667 separate sins listed. - Could any Christian really avoid all 667?

Take, for example, 2 Timothy 2:23-26, "Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will."

I think many Christians here commit that sin alone on a daily basis.

T

Moves
05 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I located a 'sin list' for the Bible (http://www.wogim.org/sinlist.htm) and there were 667 separate sins listed. - Could any Christian really avoid all 667?

Take, for example, 2 Timothy 2:23-26, "Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but ...[text shortened]... captive to do his will."

lol. For those who do, no doubt they delude themselves into thinking that they are merely "sinning" and not "living in sin" ("living in continual disobedience" ). [see becker at https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/the-love-of-god.176763/page-5]

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

If you have a point, then plainly state it and lay out a cogent argument if you have one.
I already made my point. If you can’t understand it, that’s not on me.

T

Moves
05 May 18

I already made my point. If you can’t understand it, that’s not on me.
No surprise that you are unable to plainly state your point and make a cogent argument.

Like usual you don't have one.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 May 18

David obeyed God when he committed adultery with Bathsheba and sent her husband to the front of a war so he would be killed?

Wow. God was pretty lenient back then.
A man after God's own heart.
Figure it out.

T

Moves
05 May 18
1 edit

Figure it out.
Romans routinely refuses to even attempt to plainly state his point and make a cogent argument.

I suspect that the reason for this is that he knows that if he ever did, he'd make plain just how stupid his points are. So he hides behind ill-thought out innuendo instead of bringing it out into the light of truth.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

No surprise that you are unable to plainly state your point and make a cogent argument.

Like usual you don't have one.
No surprise you’re using this tired old dishonest gambit of yours to divert from your busted position.

Come up with something new, for crying out loud.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Figure it out.
Yes, David was indeed that through his prayers, Psalms and worship of God.

In your parlance, David was the original “mouth worshipper.”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 May 18

Romans routinely refuses to even attempt to plainly state his point and make a cogent argument.

I suspect that the reason for this is that he knows that if he ever did, he'd make plain just how stupid his points are. So he hides behind ill-thought out innuendo instead.
Exactly... one of the more hilariously ridiculous arguments is that he cannot follow the commandments because Jesus did not say how much to do to get saved.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18
1 edit

I suspect that the reason for this is that he knows that if he ever did, he'd make plain just how stupid his points are. So he hides behind ill-thought out innuendo instead.
How many questions about your false doctrines of “Jesus Christ was just a man” and “God requires one to live a completely sin-free life” have you avoided so far. It’s gotta total over 100 since I’ve been here.

Sad!

T

Moves
05 May 18

No surprise you’re using this tired old dishonest gambit of yours to divert from your busted position.

Come up with something new, for crying out loud.
Yet somehow you're the one who once again refuses to plainly state your point and make a cogent argument.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Exactly... one of the more hilariously ridiculous arguments is that he cannot follow the commandments because Jesus did not say how much to do to get saved.
I see the two Christ deniers are giving each other soul kisses. How special.

Careful ToO. You don’t want the hate that spews out of rajk to get on your shirt. Most days it’s like a geyser.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 May 18

Yet somehow you're the one who once again refuses to plainly state your point and make a cogent argument.
Let’s see how many times you can say “cogent argument,” troll.

Ready, set, go!