1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 May '18 14:38
    This is an experiment. I will take good questions on the book of Revelation which are manageable within one or two posts.

Some caveats:
    1.) Wisecracks of dis-reverent questions I will not deal with.

2.) My replies are not meant to mean "This and ONLY this is the meaning of this passage."

3.) If it is too unrelated to Jesus Christ, it will have lower priority. That is just tickling the curiosity, I am not really concerned with.

Does someone have a thoughtful question about something they would like perhaps to understand better in the book of Revelation ?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 May '18 14:49
    Originally posted by @sonship
    This is an experiment. I will take good questions on the book of [b] Revelation which are manageable within one or two posts.

Some caveats:

2.) My replies are not meant to mean "This and ONLY this is the meaning of this passage."

3.) If it is too unrelated to Jesus Christ ...[text shortened]... about something they would like perhaps to understand better in the book of Revelation ?[/b]
    Have you not already presented the opinion of Watchman Nee on Revelation?
    What makes you think people want to hear more?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:01
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Have you not already presented the opinion of Watchman Nee on Revelation?
    What makes you think people want to hear more?
    Please stay out of this thread. And I will reciprocate by leaving any thread of your initiation alone if you request so.

Please do not post anything in this discussion - period.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:07
    Please stay out of this thread. And I will reciprocate by leaving any thread of your initiation alone if you request so.

Are you telling a paying member of this site who has made over 150,000 moves and has been here for over 12 years, not to post on this forum? Do you think you own a thread? Have you paid a subscription at all? You think this is your personal preaching site? How about chess games, are you really interested in chess or is that just a smokescreen? Your delusions are not limited to Christianity.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:25
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Are you telling a paying member of this site who has made over 150,000 moves and has been here for over 12 years, not to post on this forum? Do you think you own a thread? Have you paid a subscription at all? You think this is your personal preaching site? How about chess games, are you really interested in chess or is that just a smokescreen? Your delusions are not limited to Christianity.
    Please stay out of this thread.
    I cannot force you.
    But I can ASK you.

Please don't contribute any comment to the discussion I started here.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:35
    This is an experiment. I will take good questions on the book of [b] Revelation which are manageable within one or two posts.

Some caveats:

3.) If it is too unrelated to Jesus Christ ...[text shortened]... about something they would like perhaps to understand better in the book of Revelation ?[/b]
    Are you saying that you feel confident to answer these questions?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:35
    I cannot force you.
    But I can ASK you.

Respectfully, that's not how threads work Sonship.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:36

I’m guessing he asked a tough question
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:38
    I cannot force you.
    But I can ASK you.

There is no agreement between sheep and goats.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:52
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Are you saying that you feel confident to answer these questions?
    I think I can help some people on some questions.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:541 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I’m guessing he asked a tough question
    Why am I not shocked that you would think that ??
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 May '18 15:594 edits
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Respectfully, that's not how threads work Sonship.
    Okay.

i will not ask him to not participate again.

From here on out I do not want to ruin this thread with a lot of one line trivialities. I will wait if and when someone has a question or good comment.

Revelation - not an easy book.
    But a decisive one, So decisive as a climax to the whole Bible.

It is like a grand recapitulation and coda of a great symphony.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 May '18 17:10

Some caveats:

Do you personally identify no disparity between the Jesus of the Gospels and the 'wrath of the Lamb?'
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 May '18 17:32
    Okay.

i will not ask him to not participate again.

From here on out I do not want to ruin this thread with a lot of one line trivialities. I will wait if and when someone has a question or good comment.

Revelation - not an easy book.
    But a decisive one, So decisive as a climax to the whole Bible.

It is like a grand recapitulation and coda of a great symphony.
    And the grand climax is contrary to everything you preach:

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. (Revelation 22:14 KJV)

You and your church appear to be heading in this direction

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.(Revelation 22:15 KJV)

Watchman Nee and all who preach his doctrine would fall here ...whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
  15. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 May '18 17:52

Some caveats:

When did/does the thousand years end and what happens when the devil is released? If he is released for a short time, how long is that and how is he recaptured? Has he been recaptured and if so, does he stay captured for eternity or just for another 1000 years?
    ---------------------
    "He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. "

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree