1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '19 17:081 edit
    @kellyjay said
    They are quite capable of defending themselves. The works without Jesus as savior doctrine is bogus, if the righteous just make it, where will the rest end up?
    if the righteous just make it, where will the rest end up?

Jesus provided the answer to your question in the following:

Matthew 13
    47“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet cast into the sea, and gathering fish of every kind; 48and when it was filled, they drew it up on the beach; and they sat down and gathered the good fish into containers, but the bad they threw away. 49“So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Do you hear anything that Jesus had to say?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '19 18:11
    @thinkofone said
    if the righteous just make it, where will the rest end up?

Jesus provided the answer to your question in the following:

Matthew 13
    47“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet cast into the sea, and gathering fish of every kind; 48and when it was filled, they drew it up on the beach; and they sat down and gathered the good fish into containers, but the ...[text shortened]... lace there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.[/b]

Do you hear anything that Jesus had to say?
    Had to, why the past tense?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '19 18:295 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Had to, why the past tense?
    Jesus provided an answer to your question in Matthew 13:47-49.

If you were to abide in His word, you wouldn't ask questions those type questions. Which you so often do.

Your post is nothing more than a way to deflect from this fact.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Oct '19 19:003 edits
    @Rajk999
    I have no interest in discussing your business, neither mine on a chat forum. I discuss issues in the bible. Personalizing these topics makes the discussion petty and trivial, and those who repeatedly bring in their personal information into these discussions show themselves to be petty and trivial people.

I thank God that none of the witnesses who wrote the New Testament are as cowardly as you, concealing (from shame or something) their unsureness about their own relationship with Christ.

All your refusal to bear witness to your own salvation is just disguised insecurity.
    Ie. Oh - its trivial, personal, petty ...

Thank God, no edifying spiritual book of any worth and NO books of the New Testament is written with such phony objectivity used to conceal poverty of experience.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '19 22:40
    @thinkofone said
    Jesus provided an answer to your question in Matthew 13:47-49.

If you were to abide in His word, you wouldn't ask questions those type questions. Which you so often do.

Your post is nothing more than a way to deflect from this fact.
    How do you know what one who is abiding in Christ would or would not ask? That is a very odd truth claim.

You have a reason for this quote? You professing you now believe in weeping and gnashing of teeth? The righteousness of God is required for us and that is through Jesus Christ.

Matthew 13
    “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was thrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind. When it was full, men drew it ashore and sat down and sorted the good into containers but threw away the bad. So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Oct '19 22:58
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    I have no interest in discussing your business, neither mine on a chat forum. I discuss issues in the bible. Personalizing these topics makes the discussion petty and trivial, and those who repeatedly bring in their personal information into these discussions show themselves to be petty and trivial people.

I thank God that none of the witnesses w ...[text shortened]... s of the New Testament is written with such phony objectivity used to conceal poverty of experience.
    You are full of BS. You are a talker and a hearer. You are a failure at DOING which is the key to eternal life .. not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. (Romans 2:13 KJV)

As Abraham told the rich man in hell, if your brothers dont hear Moses and the Prophets then they wont hear anyone else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree