The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
You have no idea what my life is like, and it is the scriptures that matter not what you think I'm doing. So when Jesus says He will deny those that deny Him, that doesn't change due to how you view my life; it is the Word of God. You call so many people "mouth worshipers" the term is meaningless as it is nothing but a phrase you use to attack others with since you can't add ...[text shortened]... y life, what the church doctrine I listen too are all fabrications of your imagination nothing more.
The words of Jesus bother your conscience.
Good.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 19

@Rajk999

Good.

If you were a genuine brother in Christ, instead of gloating over his bothered conscience, you might tell him about the blood of Jesus.

"Having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience." (Heb. 10:22)

And ...

"How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God." (Heb. 9:14)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Good.

If you were a genuine brother in Christ, instead of gloating over his bothered conscience, you might tell him about the blood of Jesus.

And ...

"How much more will the blood of Christ, who through ...[text shortened]... h to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God." (Heb. 9:14)
I told you before that people who do not preach the commandments of Christ and how critical they are for eternal life in the Kingdom of God are not my brothers in Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 19

On What Is Rajk999 Lacking?

And I asked you WHERE exactly did I teach anyone to disobey the commandments of Christ ?

You have not answered yet.
And I suspect that you are unable to locate an instance.

You are doing the devil's bidding to slander Christians.

I elaborate on the importance of godliness in inheriting the kingdom of God from Ephesians, First Corinthians, and Galatians. But suddenly it is as your eyes have been plucked out by a raven.

You cannot see that as Paul warned so I echoed him right according to his words.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 19

@sonship said
On What Is Rajk999 Lacking?

And I asked you WHERE exactly did I teach anyone to disobey the commandments of Christ ?

You have not answered yet.
And I suspect that you are unable to locate an instance.

You are doing the devil's bidding to slander Christians.

I elaborate on the importance of godliness in inheriting the kingdom of God from [b]Ephesians, Fi ...[text shortened]... out by a raven.

You cannot see that as Paul warned so I echoed him right according to his words.
Utter foolishness as usual. The Devil is laughing at the churches who preach your doctrine. The Devil's aim is to encourage disobedience to the commandments of Christ which is exactly what you are doing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Good.

And ...

"How much more will the blood of Christ, who through ...[text shortened]... h to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God." (Heb. 9:14)
Doctrines that are works based are more concern with merit and effort than they are mercy and grace. Mercy and grace fly in the face of someone who is attempting to be good enough to please God, or even more arrogant think they are good enough. They are pushing their effort to earn what God has promised us as a gift, His salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

God grants assurance of salvation through His Holy Spirit, and even though it is evident in scripture, it is denied by those refusing to take God at His word. They are to busy putting in their efforts for righteousness instead of that which is offered by God. God accepts repentant sinners as they come to Him, not the self-righteous who are earning their right into the kingdom in their own eyes.

Galatians 4:23

His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the freewoman was born as the result of a divine promise.

F

Moves
31 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Doctrines that are works based are more concern with merit and effort than they are mercy and grace. Mercy and grace fly in the face of someone who is attempting to be good enough to please God, or even more arrogant think they are good enough. They are pushing their effort to earn what God has promised us as a gift, His salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
Do you think you sound like you are urging followers of Christ to obey his commandments and do good works and ensure that their faith is not "dead" when you type stuff like this?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 19

@kellyjay said

G ...[text shortened]... orn according to the flesh, but his son by the freewoman was born as the result of a divine promise.
The Devil laughs again ... ha ha ha...

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
You really should stop listening to the devil and turn your ears towards God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Ephesians 2 BRG
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 2 ESV
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 2 KJV
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 2 YLT
for by grace ye are having been saved, through faith, and this not of you -- of God the gift, not of works, that no one may boast; for of Him we are workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God did before prepare, that in them we may walk.

You and the devil may laugh all you two want, but scripture is clear on this point, ignoring the truth of it moves you towards damnation since you will die in your sins. For we saved by the blood of Christ.

Hebrews 13
Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Ephesians 2 BRG

Ephesians 2 ESV
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing ...[text shortened]... that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Jesus said no such thing. Those are called Satanic cherry picking passages, designed to draw people away from good works and righteousness Those references are for the lazy faith only, mouth worshiping Christians [like you] who will be condemned at the return of Christ. See Matt 25. Jesus said who gets in and who gets cast out.

Saved is NOT eternal life. They are two different things.

Paul speaks of being saved many times in his letters to the churches
Jesus speaks of ETERNAL LIFE.
Two different things

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Jesus said no such thing. Those are called Satanic cherry picking passages, designed to draw people away from good works and righteousness Those references are for the lazy faith only, mouth worshiping Christians [like you] who will be condemned at the return of Christ. See Matt 25. Jesus said who gets in and who gets cast out.

Saved is NOT eternal life. They are two diffe ...[text shortened]... saved many times in his letters to the churches
Jesus speaks of ETERNAL LIFE.
Two different things
Jesus you are suggesting disagree with what the Holy Spirit says through the writers of the Bible?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Sep 19

@secondson said
I'm taking it up with those who say there are those here who "teach" that God "burns people alive".
So what is this literal “everlasting punishment” in the “lake of fire” then?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Sep 19

@secondson said
"...I don’t believe god burns people alive for not believing in him".

God doesn't "burn people alive" "for not believing in Him".

That perception is a mischaracterization of what God's Word says relative to the eternal state of those that reject Him. Your understanding is biased by the ignorance of those that promote that conceptualization of the truth of the matter.
Why argue this point vicariously through me, a person who rails against the teaching of eternal suffering?

Why not instead show some character, some principle and take it up directly with those Christians in the forum who propagate the lies that god WILL be burning people alive for eternity?

For example: sonship and KellyJay

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Sep 19

@secondson said
I knew you would say that. After all I've posted in defense of the gospel of Jesus Christ you still don't know what "the faith" is.

No problem. I never grow weary of proclaiming the good news.

WHAT "the faith" is is incapsulated within the whole body of the scriptures. That's only a big picture generalization.

To be specific I would suggest you meditate on one part ...[text shortened]... o biblically and scripturally defend "the faith"?

Or do what else here?

Can I be any clearer?
I know exactly what “faith” is. Your post is a reasonable effort at pulling together a handful of scripture but I don’t disagree with you on the general but somewhat cobbled combination and structure.

In answer to your last question, yes it could have been put clearer, but don’t be disappointed.