The Agenda

The Agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Funny thing, is that this post by FMF, a nonChristian has more truth in it and covers the many aspects of bible teachings far more comprehensively than the nonsensical rantings of faith only Christians.

In the Kingdom of God, there will be some
- of faith only
- with both faith and works [the elect of God, who will rule with Christ]
- with a death bed repentance [like ...[text shortened]... and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God. (Romans 2:5-11 KJV)[/i]
So you think FMF is obeying the truth, but those that love Jesus don't?

Tell me, for how long have you been FMF's lapdog?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
@FMF

I don't think your ideas are unreasonable, but I still feel that God and/or Jesus desires some sort of personal relationship, or connection with each of us.

That is what's missing from your collective posts.
The bible has nothing about a personal relationship with Christ. What the churches preach is exactly what you are saying. It would be fine if they use the personal relationship expression properly. Instead they claim that a personal relationship means that you do not have to follow the commandments of Christ, and that you talk to Christ as if he is your friend. This is a false teaching.

The Christian's relationship with Christ and God comes from knowing Christ and Christ knowing them. John explains:

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. (1 John 2:3-5 KJV)

You know Christ and Christ knows you when you keep his commandments

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
So you think FMF is obeying the truth, but those that love Jesus don't?

You are very good example of the reason why I do not associate with many Christians. Because you have deluded yourself into thinking that you have eternal life already and convinced yourself that not even God can take it away from you, you pay lip service to the truth, and to righteousness.

I have never said anything about FMF obeying the truth. Neither have I ever commented on whether or not you or other Christians obey the truth. What I have said repeatedly is that the doctrine that you preach is false and is not in keeping with the teachings of Christ and the Apostles.

Your personal conduct is not my concern and I do not comment on that. Even your constant insults go over my head and I ignore that. I am not here to change you or correct your behaviour. My one aim here is to warn people about the false teachings that lead to damnation prevalent in Christian churches.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 19
1 edit

@secondson said

Annihilation is not taught by the scriptures. Try to prove it is.
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (1 Corinthians 3:17 KJV)

And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. (Acts 3:23 KJV)

Does the word destroy mean tormented in hell forever?

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
God doesn't "burn people alive" "for not believing in Him".
Take it up with those here who "teach" that he does.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
I have never said anything about FMF obeying the truth.
Yet you ignore FMF's repeated denunciations of the faith you claim to have, even when he said "Jesus is dead."

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
Yet you ignore FMF's repeated denunciations of the faith you claim to have, even when he said "Jesus is dead."
Rajk999, believe it or not, knows that I am an atheist.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Aug 19

@fmf said
Take it up with those here who "teach" that he does.
I'm taking it up with those who say there are those here who "teach" that God "burns people alive".

F

Moves
29 Aug 19
1 edit

@secondson said
FMF's repeated denunciations of the faith
Not sure what you are on about. I have never "denounced the faith" of anyone here. if Christian faith gives people meaning, community, consolation and helps them behave in a morally sound way, I have no problem with it. I certainly do not "denounce" it.

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
I'm taking it up with those who say there are those here who "teach" that God "burns people alive".
I don't believe there is any supernatural being who torments people in burning flames for eternity for "rejecting" Jesus.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Aug 19

@fmf said
Rajk999, believe it or not, knows that I am an atheist.
So Rajk gets a pass.

Everyone knows you're an atheist.

Rajk also knows the Bible says that because you're an atheist that makes you an enemy of God and the cross, yet he gives you a pass when you ridicule the faith.

It's called duplicity on Rajk' part, and doublespeak on yours.

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
So Rajk gets a pass.

Everyone knows you're an atheist.

Rajk also knows the Bible says that because you're an atheist that makes you an enemy of God and the cross, yet he gives you a pass when you ridicule the faith.

It's called duplicity on Rajk' part, and doublespeak on yours.
Rajk999's theology makes more moral sense than yours.

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
you ridicule the faith.
Not sure what you are on about. I don't share your faith or Rajk999's faith and so I explain my perspective. If you feel your faith is "denounced" or "ridiculed" and it upsets you, maybe you should steer clear of disagreement and dissent.

F

Moves
29 Aug 19

@secondson said
Why blurt this kind of deflection out INSTEAD of tackling what Rajk999 said?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Aug 19

@fmf said
I don't believe there is any supernatural being who torments people in burning flames for eternity for "rejecting" Jesus.
So you've said redundantly for years. It doesn't prove there isn't a God, or prove the Word of God doesn't teach that a Christ rejecting world won't be judged, or that people won't be held to account for their works relative to moral behavior and punished eternally in outer darkness.

You know that's what the Bible says, and I know you don't believe it.

It's a repetitively boring theme of discussion.