1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 18:50
    @dj2becker said
    Do you take the words spoken by Jesus seriously? Or is that just part of the show you put on here?
    Do you only ask questions that have little to nothing to do with what others have to say? Or is that just part of the show you put on here?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 18:53
    @thinkofone said
    Do you only ask questions that have little to nothing to do with what others have to say? Or is that just part of the show you put on here?
    You have had quite a bit to say about the words of Jesus and how they ring true to you.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 18:56
    @dj2becker said
    You have had quite a bit to say about the words of Jesus and how they ring true to you.
    And following is the post to which you responded:
    You repeatedly draw the most illogical conclusions from what is written.

Irrational fundamentalist (redundant I know) Bible thumpers such as you also serve to keep rational people from taking any of the Bible seriously.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 19:02
    @thinkofone said
    And following is the post to which you responded:
    You repeatedly draw the most illogical conclusions from what is written.

Irrational fundamentalist (redundant I know) Bible thumpers such as you also serve to keep rational people from taking any of the Bible seriously.
    The irony of course is that you do quote the Bible when it suits you.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 19:111 edit
    @dj2becker said
    The irony of course is that you do quote the Bible when it suits you.
    It's as if you're a sock puppet for an organization seeking to keep people away from Christianity.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 23:17
    @vivify said
    Your argument falls apart at the fact that your god created people "for wrath", meaning they were doomed before they even they were even born.

This means your god's evils have nothing to do with man's wrongdoing; they are simply acts from an evil god.
    We live in time and space where we can come to God for His grace and mercy asking Him into our hearts. There we can be born again taking on God’s nature so we can live life as God wants us to. Where we love each other and offer grace for wrongs done to us as we need forgiven for our sins. Without Him we can do nothing!

There those who refuse God’s grace, some deny the need, some out right accept evil over good. When it is all said and done every choice, action, word will come under judgment what is good and evil? Every one does what they want, and don’t do what they don’t want. From here our choices have consequences that always follow, so yes there are those who choose evil and wickedness. The choices are up for judgment just as those who make them.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 02:261 edit
    @kellyjay said
    There those who refuse God’s grace, some deny the need, some out right accept evil over good. When it is all said and done every choice, action, word will come under judgment what is good and evil? Every one does what they want, and don’t do what they don’t want. From here our choices have consequences that always follow, so yes there are those who choose evil and wickedness. The choices are up for judgment just as those who make them.
    Do you think it is especially "evil" and "wicked" to not believe in Jesus in the way you do?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 05:46
    @fmf said
    Do you think it is especially "evil" and "wicked" to not believe in Jesus in the way you do?
    There is nothing about me that is a barometer for anything.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 06:14
    @kellyjay said
    There is nothing about me that is a barometer for anything.
    I'm not asking about whether you are a barometer for anything. I am asking you about your belief. I am asking you about something you have said on this thread. You mention "evil" and "wickedness" a lot. I am asking about it. Do you think it is especially "evil" and "wicked" to ~ unlike you ~ not believe in Jesus?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 06:32
    @fmf said
    I'm not asking about whether you are a barometer for anything. I am asking you about your belief. I am asking you about something you have said on this thread. You mention "evil" and "wickedness" a lot. I am asking about it. Do you think it is especially "evil" and "wicked" to ~ unlike you ~ not believe in Jesus?
    You are stuck on beliefs, what you need to focus on is Jesus Christ. There is
    nothing about me that can save anyone from sin its all Jesus Christ. He is the One
    that is the Way, Truth, and Life, through Him we can be born again, salvation is
    found by grace through faith through Him not me. You should focus on the savior
    not the sinners. You would have known this if you were once a Christian.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 07:03
    @kellyjay said
    You are stuck on beliefs, what you need to focus on is Jesus Christ. There is
    nothing about me that can save anyone from sin its all Jesus Christ. He is the One
    that is the Way, Truth, and Life, through Him we can be born again, salvation is
    found by grace through faith through Him not me. You should focus on the savior
    not the sinners. You would have known this if you were once a Christian.
    This has nothing to do with what I asked you.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 07:06
    @kellyjay said
    You should focus on the savior
    not the sinners.
    I am not a Christian, KellyJay. I am asking you about something you said.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 07:20
    @fmf said
    This has nothing to do with what I asked you.
    Yes it does, its all about what you asked me.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 07:21
    @fmf said
    I am not a Christian, KellyJay. I am asking you about something you said.
    I didn't say you are a Christian, you claimed you used to be so some of your
    questions you should already know the answers too, but oddly you don't seem to.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 07:571 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I didn't say you are a Christian, you claimed you used to be so some of your
    questions you should already know the answers too, but oddly you don't seem to.
    I am asking you about you about what your beliefs are now. I am not asking you about what my beliefs used to be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree