1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 21:28
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Dunno but the bible says Satan pretended to be an angel of light so he is not actually one.
    no pretense... Lucifer is .(was) a fallen angel. Reality is not static-it just works over very big (1000's of years) cycles so we may not see it change over several of our lifetimes.
    God forgives as does Jesus and all who are found worthy shall enter the garden. Including Lucifer.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 21:38
    Yes. You have something of value to contribute or are you just going about the forums showing everyone what a moron you are?
    I told you to stop looking in the mirror while typing.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 21:461 edit
    Dunno but the bible says Satan pretended to be an angel of light so he is not actually one.
    Read it again. The Bible doesn't say Satan "pretended" to be an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Kind of like what you do. You know, transforming into a follower of Jesus.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 22:38
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Read it again. The Bible doesn't say Satan "pretended" to be an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Kind of like what you do. You know, transforming into a follower of Jesus.
    It makes no difference. In fact the passage speaks also of false teachers like you, sonship and others here who promote a doctrine contrary to the teachings Jesus Christ

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV)

False church pastors who deceitful change the bible to support their church doctrine. Whether you all pretend or are transformed into angels of light the fact is you are not angels of light but the Devils angels preaching false doctrines and your end will be the same as that of Satan.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 22:42
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    we come from the stars thats why its important
    Because......... ALIENS!

Amiright?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 01:09
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Because......... ALIENS!

Amiright?
    yes and no. your reading comprehension is poor so i wont waste words trying to explain
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 01:12
    i just see you his as an archetype that wprks. In concert with others
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 02:39
    It makes no difference. In fact the passage speaks also of false teachers like you, sonship and others here who promote a doctrine contrary to the teachings Jesus Christ

[i]For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore ...[text shortened]... but the Devils angels preaching false doctrines and your end will be the same as that of Satan.
    Do you have a direct quote from the Bible describing any angle as an angel of light?
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 03:35
    we come from the stars thats why its important
    It's been said before but ...
    we are all made of star poop.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 09:14

God forgives as does Jesus and all who are found worthy shall enter the garden. Including Lucifer.
    'And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.'

Revelation 20:10
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 09:49

[i]For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore ...[text shortened]... but the Devils angels preaching false doctrines and your end will be the same as that of Satan.
    Like those who ignore Jesus' words that say we must be born again, because that which
    is born of flesh is flesh and born of Spirit is spirit?

John 3:
    3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again[b] he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit

Or Jesus saying, if we do not believe we are condemned already?

John
    18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Or how those that deny Jesus will be denied?

Matthew 10:33
    but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

If you are not taking in all the Word of God, all of Jesus' words you are really not following
    Him you are just cherry picking those parts you like.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 10:56
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Do you have a direct quote from the Bible describing any angle as an angel of light?
    Light refers to God / Christ or righteousness
    Darkness refers to Satan / Devil or evil.

Do you need a quote for that?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 11:011 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Like those who ignore Jesus' words that say we must be born again, because that which
    is born of flesh is flesh and born of Spirit is spirit?

John 3:
    3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again[b] he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second tim ...[text shortened]... Jesus' words you are really not following
    Him you are just cherry picking those parts you like.
    You focus of the superficial matters of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. Superficial is what is Jesus does not want. Like the men who called Him Lord Lord. They obviously knew Him, they had the Holy Spirit [only the born again has that], but Jesus cast them out because their works were evil.

The deeper matter of good works and righteousness is what Jesus looks for in a person. You have failed to demonstrate that your doctrine supports these more important issues.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 11:16
    Light refers to God / Christ or righteousness
    Darkness refers to Satan / Devil or evil.

Do you need a quote for that?
    Yes I want a direct quote about an angel of light. Do you have one?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 11:172 edits
    You focus of the superficial matters of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. Superficial is what is Jesus does not want. Like the men who called Him Lord Lord. They obviously knew Him, they had the Holy Spirit [obviously born again], but Jesus cast them out because their works were evil.

The deeper matter of good works and righteousness is what Jesu ...[text shortened]... person. You have failed to demonstrate that your doctrine supports these more important issues.
    There is nothing superficial about anything Jesus says. Pity you think otherwise. When he says things like we need to do something we should take heed!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree