1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 23:11
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The Good Samaritan did not know Jesus.
    Of course the "Good Samaritan" didn't know Jesus. It's a parable.

But again, you post a reply as though you didn't comprehend what you're replying to.

Frankly, I believe you do that on purpose because you really don't have the cognitive ability of staying on point. So you deflect with irrelevant statements.

It's a pity the fear you have of the truth of God's Word.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 23:20
    To which cult are you referring?
    I'm referring to the cult you belong to. The one that drives your thinking processes that cause you to lose track of the thread and the thought progression in a discussion related to any given topic or subject.

Thing is though, I know you're doing it deliberately because you're a liar and a hypocrite.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 23:54
    There is such a thing as WEIGHTIER MATTERS. Look it up.

They are the critical matters that determine who enters the Kingdom of God, and it is not about faith
    Every word from Jesus is either important to you or not. Dismissing what Jesus says as you do only shows that you don’t care what He says, unless you can twist it to suit you.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 00:16
    Originally posted by @secondson
    I'm referring to the cult you belong to. The one that drives your thinking processes that cause you to lose track of the thread and the thought progression in a discussion related to any given topic or subject.

Thing is though, I know you're doing it deliberately because you're a liar and a hypocrite.
    Clearly you dont like the teachings of Christ.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 00:18
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Of course the "Good Samaritan" didn't know Jesus. It's a parable.

But again, you post a reply as though you didn't comprehend what you're replying to.

Frankly, I believe you do that on purpose because you really don't have the cognitive ability of staying on point. So you deflect with irrelevant statements.

It's a pity the fear you have of the truth of God's Word.
    Its a parable that you do not understand much like the priest and levite...
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 00:361 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Every word from Jesus is either important to you or not. Dismissing what Jesus says as you do only shows that you don’t care what He says, unless you can twist it to suit you.
    Utter nonsense. Do you think that the thousands who heard Jesus's Sermon on the Mount, and were baptised after that, heard every word he said throughout His ministry? Many would hear nothing from Jesus or the Apostles after that. But many would still be in the Kingdom of God.

You and your type - sonship, second son and some others here are like priests and levites. Jesus will cast your good-for-nothing butts out of his kingdom for preaching false doctrines.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 01:16
    Utter nonsense. Do you think that the thousands who heard Jesus's Sermon on the Mount, and were baptised after that, heard every word he said throughout His ministry? Many would hear nothing from Jesus or the Apostles after that. But many would still be in the Kingdom of God.

You and your type - sonship, second son and some others here are like priests a ...[text shortened]... s. Jesus will cast your good-for-nothing butts out of his kingdom for preaching false doctrines.
    For you taking everything Jesus says is important or not. The nonsense is your stinking attitude where Jesus can be blown off when you want to ignore Him when it is convenient.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:031 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    For you taking everything Jesus says is important or not. The nonsense is your stinking attitude where Jesus can be blown off when you want to ignore Him when it is convenient.
    Can't answer the question i see. Did everyone in the time of Christ hear EVERYTHING JESUS PREACHED?

Your claim that everything Jesus preached is equally important is nonsense. Coming from you thats no surprise
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:121 edit
    Can't answer the question i see. Did everyone in the time of Christ hear EVERYTHING JESUS PREACHED?

Your claim that everything Jesus preached is equally important is nonsense. Coming from you thats no surprise
    I didn't say everything was equally important, again twisting words. I said that everything
    He says is important, and you blowing off things like, John 3:7, "Do not marvel that I said
    to you, ‘You must be born again.’" is amazing. Jesus said you must be, and to you
    that is, how did you put it, "superficial matters of the teachings of Christ" Jesus said in
    John 3:18, "Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is
    condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God."
    I guess being condemn by God is not that important to you either, so is it another
    superficial matter?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 21:41
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    It's been said before but ...
    we are all made of star poop.
    yeah... hippies 🙂
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 06:07
    I've been compelled to be more angelic lately .... hrmmm ... its ever so much more fun to be devious. And satisfying!! lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree