The Angel of Light

The Angel of Light

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Yes I want a direct quote about an angel of light. Do you have one?
No.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18

There is nothing superficial about anything Jesus says. Pity you think otherwise. When he says things like “you must” you should take heed!
There is such a thing as WEIGHTIER MATTERS. Look it up.

They are the critical matters that determine who enters the Kingdom of God, and it is not about faith

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999

They are the critical matters that determine who enters the Kingdom of God, and it is not about faith

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Sep 18

You should read the whole Bible not just your pet scripture.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18

You should read the whole Bible not just your pet scripture.
Everybody have their pet scriptures. My pet scriptures are the ones which Jesus says give eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Yours are about mouth worship and lip service to Christ like the Lord Lord faith only people.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Sep 18

Everybody have their pet scriptures. My pet scriptures are the ones which Jesus says give eternal life in the Kingdom of God. Yours are about mouth worship and lip service to Christ like the Lord Lord faith only people.
You again are putting some scripture over others to promote your doctrine. What I quoted to you are also words of Jesus and carry as much importance as anything else He said. You diminish His sacrifice, blood, and work for us, as well as all the other things He said by your pet doctrine.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
i just see you his as an archetype that wprks. In concert with others
Ummmmm, what?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18

You again are putting some scripture over others to promote your doctrine. What I quoted to you are also words of Jesus and carry as much importance as anything else He said. You diminish His sacrifice, blood, and work for us, as well as all the other things He said by your pet doctrine.
Good .. you stay there and call 'Lord Lord'.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
27 Sep 18

And you just keep blabbing and blabbing throughout these threads saying the same things and nothing at the same time.

The scriptures are clear about who the Lord Jesus is, and you ignore the proof texts provided and hang on to a false Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
And you just keep blabbing and blabbing throughout these threads saying the same things and nothing at the same time.

The scriptures are clear about who the Lord Jesus is, and you ignore the proof texts provided and hang on to a false Christ.
You know Christ?
You had better be doing good works and living righteously
Otherwise Jesus will say I never knew you ...

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Sep 18

I do call Him Lord, with every word He says not just those I like and approve of.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
27 Sep 18

You know Christ?
You had better be doing good works and living righteously
Otherwise Jesus will say I never knew you ...
Of course I know Christ. Jesus is my saviour.

But that's not what was being addressed. Your mind is so twisted up with false doctrines that you can't keep track of what's being discussed.

I'll make it simple for you. Try to concentrate. The question is 'who is Jesus Christ'? Not 'do you know Him'?

Are you keeping up so far?

Who do the scriptures say that Jesus Christ is? That is, in totality, and not from just your pet verses either.

But of course you only read the red letters and ignore the rest of the Bible.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
27 Sep 18

Matthew 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, rajkocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

You really don't know the scriptures do you? No wonder you cling to the false doctrines of cults.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18
1 edit

Of course I know Christ. Jesus is my saviour.

But that's not what was being addressed. Your mind is so twisted up with false doctrines that you can't keep track of what's being discussed.

I'll make it simple for you. Try to concentrate. The question is 'who is Jesus Christ'? Not 'do you know Him'?

Are you keeping up so far?

Who do the scriptur ...[text shortened]... verses either.

But of course you only read the red letters and ignore the rest of the Bible.
The Good Samaritan did not know Jesus. The red letters are the words of Christ. Christ has the words of eternal life.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Sep 18

Matthew 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, rajkocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the [b]weightier matters
of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

You really don't know the scriptures do you? No wonder you cling to the false doctrines of cults.[/b]
To which cult are you referring? I cannot remember any cult that believes in the following of the commandments of Christ.