1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:04
    Originally posted by Darfius
    That too.

And mocking the Holy Spirit is a dangerous business.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:09
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Amen to that.

You could give me the recs I deserve Darfius ...... 😉
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:12
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

You could give me the recs I deserve Darfius ...... 😉
    I recommend that you go back on the anti-psychotic meds, Ivanhoe.
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:13

You are missing the point.
    What of the Lions who Ate of Christians? Were they not invited, nay took, by Noah?
    I wonder where the lions are ...
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:15
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No no1, you shouldn't confuse the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost with some castle ghost or museum phantom, not a ghost of a chance ........ 😲
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:16
    I recommend that you go back on the anti-psychotic meds, Ivanhoe.

Then pass the bottle no1. What is it today ? Bourbon again ?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:22

No no1, you shouldn't confuse the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost with some castle ghost or museum phantom, not a ghost of a chance ........ 😲
    Is the Holy Spirit more like the Captain in the Ghost and Mrs. Muir? He wasn't like one of those bedsheet looking ghosts in the cheesy movies; he was kinda suave and cool. And he was a captain, so I guess he would know how to smite people like you and Dafius want him to. Is that more like the Holy Ghost you're referring to?
  8. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 05:41
    You are definately not a Christian, otherwise you wouln't mock the God of Abraham and the faith the way you do.

You are hostile to the faith, you mocker.
    Would that make me a 'Father Mocker' (a relative of the Mother F...)?

It must be tough, Saint Martyr Ivanhoe, to be surrounded by heathen.
    Darfius thinks you are in a cult, #1 washes the floor with your arguments,
    and I am 'a mocker.'

I like how you refer to your tradition as 'the faith.' It is so very telling.

Pax tecum,
    Nemesio
  9. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 06:05
    Is the Holy Spirit more like the Captain in the Ghost and Mrs. Muir? He wasn't like one of those bedsheet looking ghosts in the cheesy movies; he was kinda suave and cool. And he was a captain, so I guess he would know how to smite people like you and Dafius want him to. Is that more like the Holy Ghost you're referring to?

Ask Captain Kirk, he is au courant with American popular culture.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 06:101 edit
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Would that make me a 'Father Mocker' (a relative of the Mother F...)?

It must be tough, Saint Martyr Ivanhoe, to be surrounded by heathen.
    Darfius thinks you are in a cult, #1 washes the floor with your arguments,
    and I am 'a mocker ...[text shortened]... n as 'the faith.' It is so very telling.

Pax tecum,
    Nemesio
    I am not beatified yet, Nemesio. Let alone be canonised ...... 😛

.... and I guess if the devil's advocate will find the RHP archives I never will be ....... 🙄
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 06:38

You're also hostile to the Christian faith no matter how many times you are a Baptist preacher, you mocker and enemy of God.
    When did catholicism get in bed with christianity? Did I miss it?
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 07:34
    You are definately not a Christian, otherwise you wouln't mock the God of Abraham and the faith the way you do.

You are hostile to the faith, you mocker.
    Ivanhoe, since you have decided to cast your lot with xtian "born-again" crowd, let me explain a little something about xtianity to you. There are a lot of different kinds with all sorts of different interpretations of the Bible. Most sects (read cults) think that at least some significant fraction of the "Christian church" are really deceived by Satan and on their way to Hell.

Now given that all of these sects are sincerely trying to interpret the scriptures correctly, we cannot ex ante assume that one sect is definitely right and one have definitely been hoodwinked, since all humans have limited intelligence and make errors.

So what am I saying? Well, we non-believers here have a significant advantage over you fundies. You see, unlike you and Darfius and Arby Hill and so forth, when we unbelievers die and wake up in Hell, we won't be surprised.

Better reserve a seat near the Bar-B-Q just in case, oh self righteous one!
  13. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 07:53
    Originally posted by telerion
    Ivanhoe, since you have decided to cast your lot with xtian "born-again" crowd, let me explain a little something about xtianity to you. There are a lot of different kinds with all sorts of different interpretations of the Bible. Most sects (read cults) think that at least some significant fraction of the "Christian church" are really deceived by Satan ...[text shortened]... 't be surprised.

LOL, you will be suprised if you did end up there,
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 08:05
    Originally posted by telerion
    Ivanhoe, since you have decided to cast your lot with xtian "born-again" crowd, let me explain a little something about xtianity to you. There are a lot of different kinds with all sorts of different interpretations of the Bible. Most sects (read cults) think that at least some significant fraction of the "Christian church" are really deceived by Satan ...[text shortened]... 't be surprised.

Telerion: " .... since all humans have limited intelligence and make errors."

..... except you of course Telly. Don't be so modest ....... Or maybe you don't count yourself as a human ? Looking at the height from which you are talking down on me that cannot be excluded .....

Since you are speaking of Nemesio and you as "we unbelievers" you must also assume Nemesio is not a Christian, a non-believer, right Telly ?
  15. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '05 08:211 edit
    Does this mean that I can debate the concept that the Third Reich were spiritually driven to rid the planet of the politically incorrect Jewish populace or were the Jews just disadvantaged by their lack of spiritual conviction and absolute disbelief that gas could be economically more viable than lead.

skeeter ( hows that Doc? )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree