1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 14:06
    @galveston75 said
    Any thoughts about the shape of the ark?
    the ark is a globe,
    that contains all things...

to this very day...
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 14:32
    @galveston75 said
    Oh yeah. Being "just a story" to you fits you of course...
    Not "just a story". It is a myth, a fairy tale or perhaps a deliberate attempt to misinform. The flood is a myth borrowed from several different cultures.
    Judaism, post captivity, became a mix of Zoroaster and Judaism.
    Geological evidence proves the flood never happened.
    What next, the earth is 6000 years old. 😆
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 14:34
    @galveston75 said
    So if you believe that is literal and those are the only ones who go to heaven, then if you think you are going to heaven once you die how do you fit in? It's already filled according to your answer.
    Nobody goes to heaven. Show me one place in the bible that says anyone goes to heaven.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 14:51
    @divegeester said
    Well if it sells T-shirts...
    You should have gone with, 'if it floats your boat.'

Alas, a missed opportunity.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 14:57
    @rajk999 said
    Nobody goes to heaven. Show me one place in the bible that says anyone goes to heaven.
    'For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.'

2 Corinthians 5:1 NIV
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 17:49
    @caissad4 said
    Not "just a story". It is a myth, a fairy tale or perhaps a deliberate attempt to misinform. The flood is a myth borrowed from several different cultures.
    Judaism, post captivity, became a mix of Zoroaster and Judaism.
    Geological evidence proves the flood never happened.
    What next, the earth is 6000 years old. 😆
    No the earth is not 6000 years old. No JW has ever believed that.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 17:49
    @galveston75 said
    No the earth is not 6000 years old. No JW has ever believed that.
    Do you have a point to make with your OP?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 17:50
    @rajk999 said
    Really? But why bother showing you any scriptures. You pick and chose your way thru it.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    @galveston75

OK to all. This thread is about the ARK!!!!!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 17:511 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 17:571 edit
    Galveston75, does the Watchtower teach that Noah’s ark was actually the size it was detailed as being in the Bible?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 18:10
    @divegeester said
    What about it. What’s your point?
    The truth even as small as it is with the shape of the ark. Found a flyer a couple days ago advertising some church in the area. On the front was a pic of the ark with bow in the front, round hull and it was plowing thru the water at speed making waves. Then the guy who built some huge replica of the ark up north in that same shape.
    What the heck? First where exactly where was it going? What was powering it to make waves? And a design with a double bow, round bottom and no power to push it, it would have been extremely unstable. Not the box design at all the Jehovah gave him.
    The point is this church is not teaching the truth on something so simply stated in the bible.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 18:32
    @rajk999 said
    John 14:12:
    In the house of my Father are many dwelling places. Otherwise, I would have told you, for I am going my way to prepare a place for you.

Luke 22: 28-30:
    28 “However, you are the ones who have stuck with me in my trials 29 and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the 12 tribes of Israel.

Revelation 5:10
    10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God,b and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Just a few. Need more?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 18:42
    @galveston75 said
    The truth even as small as it is with the shape of the ark. Found a flyer a couple days ago advertising some church in the area. On the front was a pic of the ark with bow in the front, round hull and it was plowing thru the water at speed making waves. Then the guy who built some huge replica of the ark up north in that same shape.
    What the heck? First where exactly wh ...[text shortened]... im.
    The point is this church is not teaching the truth on something so simply stated in the bible.
    Galveston75, does the Watchtower teach that Noah’s ark was actually the size it was detailed as being in the Bible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree